Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

referendum on Covid approach

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭HalfAndHalf

I'm a qualified rocket scientist but my day job is a pleasure beast for all cummers....
    Tell ya what buddy, move to the top right corner of you browser and hit X. It's a survey, don't answer it, get out of your basement and make your folks a cup of tea.
    You're obviously a superior, highly intelligent person, but I don't answer to you and I don't answer to the government.. the government answers to the people of the country. The sooner people here wake up to that the better.
    If people want to stay locked down till 2023 or 2024 then let them.

I hate to break to to you but the government make the laws of the land, and you and everyone have to follow them.

You might not like it, but unless you find another island and start a Lord of the Flies kinda gig, you’re stuck with them.

Maybe you could have a referendum when you get to the island, on whether you should go to the island!!!

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,267 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

Mod Note

Rather than sanction a dozen or more posters, I'm going to lock this thread. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Please read the charter before posting in this forum, particularly:

High standards of debate and quality posts / threads are required. Repeated one liner, low quality style posts will result in a ban. Threads (and posts) that are not based on serious and legitimate Political discussion will be deleted without warning.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement