Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dennys and Galtee brands being sold to a US entity

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

rightmove wrote: »
    aslong as they keep the great xmas ads where the family have an enormous fry while the daughter is riding around on the bike from santa. Thats what you want before you throw tha massive chrimbo dinner into ya

No chance those ads will be kept. Someone will come up with the idea that an advert with an enormous fry is offensive to vegetarians or those who don't have a fry. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭rightmove

BattleCorp wrote: »
    No chance those ads will be kept. Someone will come up with the idea that an advert with an enormous fry is offensive to vegetarians or those who don't have a fry. :mad:

The ad would now have woke paddy pintman. Wonder would it still be maureen giving him the fry. They probably change that somewhat

• Registered Users Posts: 11,789 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

rightmove wrote: »
    The ad would now have woke paddy pintman. Wonder would it still be maureen giving him the fry. They probably change that somewhat

Ara I wouldn't be fond of a fry, but when I'd go at it, I do go at it awful and very hard. I do have 45 rashers in about 2 hours. I'd have a pack of sausages and an auld pudding, and I'd go for probably, ara I'd have 10 more anyway. And then get up the following morning and Maureen would have the fry on and I'd go at it agin, and there'd be no stopping me. I'd take the shirt off any man's back. Ba5tards. :D

Yeah, they might actually change that. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭Amadan Dubh

Love the Denny vegan sausages, rashers and pudding. A regular on my breakfast plate. I didn't realise they did animal products too.

https://www.denny.ie/food/meat-free-range/

Advertisement