Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three men arrested after shocking incident involving bar staff on South William Stree

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,075 ✭✭✭timmyntc

MarkEadie wrote: »
    Pretty shocking incident

https://twitter.com/dubslife1/status/1405758149693370374

I'm not sure why the bar didn't have security lads there?

Serious roundhouse kick from yer man at the start, chuck norris would be proud

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Aiiii fairly bad alright ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭italodisco

timmyntc wrote: »

Not much use though when you have no other moves or the confidence to go all in on them.

Swinging a kick like that brings more trouble on you, fires the opposition up more. Let this be a lesson to everyone, don't engage physically unless you're really up for it and are willing to finish it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,806 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Smallest ladeen in the gang using bottles.
    Pack of absolute feral rats.

Does anyone remember chesney with the kosh? Used to work fibbers. Sweet looking boy but holy hell was he packing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,633 ✭✭✭obi604

italodisco wrote: »
    Not much use though when you have no other moves or the confidence to go all in on them.

Swinging a kick like that brings more trouble on you, fires the opposition up more. Let this be a lesson to everyone, don't engage physically unless you're really up for it and are willing to finish it.

does not help when its 5 v 1 either

spinless little sh1ts

Panthro wrote: »
    Smallest ladeen in the gang using bottles.
    Pack of absolute feral rats.

twice the little scum did it

seriously makes my blood boil

• Registered Users Posts: 24,192 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

The only thing shocking about it, is that there's absolutely nothing shocking about it.

I'd like to buy the gamey lads who attempted the roundhouse and went after them with café tables a beer, but it's poor form by the bystanders not to jump in. These staff are only here breaking their boll1x so we can have a sociable beer, they deserve to be backed up whenever and wherever these feckers show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,003 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

The most disappointing thing is that yer man didn't connect with the roundhouse and knock out half the little scrotes teeth.

obi604 wrote: »

spinless little sh1ts

I've worked doors for years on weekends in town, grown up amongst the likes of them and I can tell you now, those lads would be in serious bother if one of those waiters was a hot head who like a fight.

I've seen guys on their own take on 4 or 5 lads on the street and batter a few of them, the others wet themaelves when they realise their up against a brawler.

But my best advice from having to put up with halfwits in town for years is to not engage, no matter how much they wind you up. Unless they touch a child or attack a woman, just ignore them.

Their families would be very quick to take a claim against you, don't forget that too!

• Advertisement

The most disappointing thing is that yer man didn't connect with the roundhouse and knock out half the little scrotes teeth.

He's lucky he didn't connect, it would have probably done serious damage, land him in court and leave him unemployed.

Then they win.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,342 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Scummy things going down in scum central.
    Quelle surprise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭ShineOn7

Scummy things going down in scum central.

South William street was never scum central

Unless you mean Dublin city centre in general, which is a very valid point

It's an embarrassing kip

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Where are all the garda ? I've seen a good few videos like this over the last few weeks and there's not a garda in sight in Dublin . Whether it be gangs of teens battering each other on o Connell street or morons jumping on taxis in Chapel street , is there a lack of policing in the city . Its not a great look for tourism in our capital city, when its infested with scrotes who've no shame in acting like scumbags in board daylight. There needs to be a serious shake up of the justice system and the welfare system that seems to spawn feral kids from feral parents

What we need is some stout young fellows who can swing a sack of doorknobs pretty hard to clean up this scum

spinless little sh1ts

That 1 fella was the very antithesis of spinless

Where are all the garda ?

"Woke" Mary Lou and others Twitter shamed them and they seem to have reigned their Dublin city centre presence way back again

• Registered Users Posts: 15,031 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Where are all the garda ? I've seen a good few videos like this over the last few weeks and there's not a garda in sight in Dublin . Whether it be gangs of teens battering each other on o Connell street or morons jumping on taxis in Chapel street , is there a lack of policing in the city . Its not a great look for tourism in our capital city, when its infested with scrotes who've no shame in acting like scumbags in board daylight. There needs to be a serious shake up of the justice system and the welfare system that seems to spawn feral kids from feral parents

They're probably dealing with some sh1te two streets over.

The Gardai aren't like the Borg from Star Trek where more can just appear from the hivemind when required, if the ones working are busy they're busy.

Talk to your TD. Arrests have already been made anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Jimbob1977

Thugs have become emboldened because they are almost untouchable in 21st century Ireland

Multiple convictions, weak judges, bleeding heart politicians.

A dose of Paul Kersey or Bernhard Goetz would soften their cough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

ShineOn7 wrote: »
    "Woke" Mary Lou and others Twitter shamed them and they seem to have reigned their Dublin city centre presence way back again

What happened ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

What happened ?

Sinn Fein, the IRA and Gerry Adams did it. It's all their fault.

Every thread you go into from boating to laying new carpet sinn fein gets blamed on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,302 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Jimbob1977 wrote: »
    Thugs have become emboldened because they are almost untouchable in 21st century Ireland

Multiple convictions, weak judges, bleeding heart politicians.

A dose of Paul Kersey or Bernhard Goetz would soften their cough.

Yeah. If yer man had connected with the kicks or the other guy used the chair, they would've been the ones arrested and up in court for assault and lost their jobs. While the scrotes wouldn't even get a slap on the wrist. In fact they'd probably sue for de trauma of it.

Bobblehats wrote: »
    That 1 fella was the very antithesis of spinless

I've seen some serious little scrotes in my time, but rarely as bad as this guy and the general menace they have about them now

He was trying to connect a bottle of wine with someone's head and then the same little cnut grabbed a pint glass and tried to mallet someone with that

In most civilized countries the first one (at least) is attempted GBH, regardless of the age of the attacker

• Registered Users Posts: 17,066 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Agreed, although the way the stupid law works would have meant serious trouble for the guy swinging the kick had it connected as these little skangers are most likely minors.

Glazers Out!

true, but what if the scum connected with the bottle - way more serious

timmyntc wrote: »

I would say the little ****s wet themselves when they realised the barstaff could beat the **** out of em :P

It's borerline embarrassing that there are probably one hundred people sitting, doing nothing, watching barmen dealing with scum.

italodisco wrote: »
    He's lucky he didn't connect, it would have probably done serious damage, land him in court and leave him unemployed.

Then they win.

There are few things I'd give money to, but if he had clocked the scummer in the face, I'd happily give to a GoFundMe to get his legal costs covered and a few quid in his back pocket, if needed.

nullzero wrote: »
    Agreed, although the way the stupid law works would have meant serious trouble for the guy swinging the kick had it connected as these little skangers are most likely minors.

There would be zero, the skangers were clearly the aggressors and self defence is justifiable use of force

People also try and make out that you cant defend yourself. I dont know why because we see it daily

true, but what if the scum connected with the bottle - way more serious

His has the divil in him that boy. Impish little sprite

• Advertisement

I would say the little ****s wet themselves when they realised the barstaff could beat the **** out of em :P

Did you watch the video?

They initially retreated but then it riled them up even more and the wine bottle was half smashed off the worker's head

These little fcukers didn't wet themselves

Advertisement