Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cold called about having 3 pane PVC windows fitted and now they won't stop

Options
  • 18-06-2021 7:05pm

They called first a few days ago. They called on Thursday again. Then I told 'them' to call back monday. They called back today anyway. I reminded them what I said. Basically, they are going to call back on Monday.

What do I say apart from the thought bubble to go and eff themsey.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭FromADistance

They called first a few days ago. They called on Thursday again. Then I told 'them' to call back monday. They called back today anyway. I reminded them what I said. Basically, they are going to call back on Monday.

What do I say apart from the thought bubble to go and eff themsey.

Do you want windows or what? Why waste their time if you're not interested?

They're interested. So they can face the music on Monday so. They said they were going to send somebody out to assess.
    Wasting their time? No. They've nothing else to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭Jim_Hodge

Did you or didn't you express an interest in windows? It reads like you asked them to come back, so you're interested. They called earlier than asked - why not tell them then to not come back again?

• Registered Users Posts: 82,784 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ask them where did they get your contact details from and tell them you want your details removed or you will register it as a breach of GDPR.

Advertisement