Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned before I got the warning - Beasty on a powertrip once again,

Options
  • 18-06-2021 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭

Long story short, I got banned from current affairs because beasty warned me in PM not to post in a thread. .0002 nanoseconds later I hit POST on a reply I was making, which meant that I technically posted after his warning.

Now beasty being the powertripping cyclist we all know, decided to take this opporturnity to ban me from the subforum.

Obviously I am disputing this, as there was no fair time between hitting reply and reading his message.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You do not dispute it here. You attempt to resolve it by PM with me before commencing any formal appeal (which would be in the Dispute Resolution Forum)

Thread closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement