Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unsatisfactory moderation

Options
  • 19-06-2021 12:23pm

Please see this thread:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=117455788

A number of users made direct insults without any cards or infractions. The thread was closed after the in thread moderator warning was ignored however despite the user stating "I will take the card", there was zero sanction.

I reported the post that directly insulted myself and the response appears to be that the post was deleted without sanction. That stinks of a coverup for the user in question.

I have recieved infractions from Hullabaloo and Beasty for less, far less so I would appreciate a category mod or admin looking into why the complete opposite actions have been deemed acceptable.

Thanks
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Moved from Duspute Resolution which only deals with forum cards and bans

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Not going to get into the detail as that's not for discussion here, but the specific comment you refer to resulted in a more significant sanction than a card

Well then my thanks and this can be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement