Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Trying to figure out the game mechanic here so I note from the opening post

"Alpha Wolf - Big and bad with balls of brass, the alpha will square up to anyone including Gordon Ramsey. You'd better not be up against them in a showdown! This alpha also appears as good to the seer on first look"

Would it be in Alpha wolfs capabilities to set the trap knowing he is safe because he didn't take the poison just to make it look like he is a good guy? This is basically a showdown and a Oisin WW has come straight out to side himself with the chefs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Morning chefs!

Need to inject some coffee into my veins and take some anti-histamines to clear the brain fog and start hunting for Wolves and Belgian Poisoners, but just catching up quickly on the morning's activity.
    Liam WW wrote: »
    I hope Angus WW hasn't been poisoned I really like him, seems like a stand up kinda guy.

Oisin WW and his plate of puke can do one when is he is on my team.

Angus who hasn't posted yet seems like a stand-up guy?

What an odd thing to say.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Oisin had been straight up about not being roled so I would advise the healer to heal Angus

The odds are that it’s two villagers that have been targeted so we want to save both IMO

I'm a little thrown by how quick Oisin was willing to sacrifice himself, and by how quick you jumped onto the "heal angus" line, especially with the logic of it being two villagers (the SK wouldn't know that at all, and it's a decent chance one of the two could be a wolf).

Oisin's reasonings at least paint himself as a NRV willing to sacrifice himself, but going immediately to "I advise the healer to heal Angus" seems to have happened with indecent haste, especially since Angus hasn't even started talking yet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Im a little sad that I may be dead by end of day, but I might as well make myself useful before I die.

It's ok to be sad about that but it's early days.
    I'm just glad Orla took your wrath for asking who hadn't posted... I'm on mobile so can't access the post counts either and probably would have asked someone to post it after!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I like the strong and silent type....

It's a marathon not a sprint, abd we all know chef Ramsey enjoys a marathon ;)

Liam that post is pinging my radar - You like a poster who hasnt posted, feels like a little slip to me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    The thread isnt quiet. Not in the last hour, so your "Im just trying to start a conversation" doesnt hold weight.

If your so eager to start a conversation, why not one based on who may or may not be a wolf?

What do you think of Lucys comment that she'd save me?

Does Liams comment on Angus not bother you?

It does actually and his kiss ass comment to Abigail about her chef abilities is a bit of a red flag too but don't see anyone mentioning that.

I would put you high up in my list for likely wolf with your aggressive posts and attempts to turn other players on one another.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Oh God no. Pepper sauce is the only acceptable sauce for steak.

How right you are, anything else is for raw food eating neanderthals... Of which you're not one...

I was we'd someone with your sensibility on team blue

Nigel WW if you look this good in reality drop me a DM with your number xxx

Somebody please pass the barf bag.

I look amazing in all realities obviously.

But I don't want any of you sliding into me DMs or Wolf whistling at me.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Next you will be telling us you like red sauce on your steak... ...

Absolutely not. Mushrooms, onions and a heap of garlic butter

tenor.gif?itemid=5239711[IMG][/img]

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Oisin had been straight up about not being roled so I would advise the healer to heal Angus

The odds are that it’s two villagers that have been targeted so we want to save both IMO
    Regan WW wrote: »
    Probably you. But that’s because I played as evil before and coasted through by not posting much. Which is less fun for everybody.

Saying that, it’s really just Day 1 now, and we have time. Hopefully they’ll post more later.

Id be suspect of these two and Orla WW right now.

How can you decide who to heal right now. Angus hasnt appeared and in your shoes I couldnt decide.

I feel Regan is trying to cosy up to me and I feel Lucy is way to quick to heal Angus.

• Advertisement

How right you are, anything else is for raw food eating neanderthals... Of which you're not one...

I was we'd someone with your sensibility on team blue

Another post attempting to flatter a member of the Red team. Very suspicious indeed.

I am not quite sure what you are playing at

Another post attempting to flatter a member of the Red team. Very suspicious indeed.

But Orla WW... I'm delighted to be with you, on team blue, I think your signature dish was the best on show

I think that the Vanilla wolf might have tasks considering s/he has no powers but is "conniving as they come". Surely they must be doing something?

I just read it as flavour to be honest, vanilla implies no powers.

But Orla WW... I'm delighted to be with you, on team blue, I think your signature dish was the best on show

My stomach isn't able for this level of lickass on a Monday morning
    tenor.gif?itemid=7902110

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I just read it as flavour to be honest, vanilla implies no powers.

Or vanilla being a trap .... Implied square..... Hiding the reality they're on a dark mission

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Welcome to Hell's Kitchen potential chefs! I'm sure you are all up to date with the twists for this season.

The one I really dislike is giving you donkeys the power to eliminate. Use it wisely.

Firstly, the specialty dishes were a ****ing disgrace - I have a lot of work to do if I'm going to find a head chef out of you lot.

Four dishes though in particular were absolutely shocking, disgusting.

I said no prizes because I knew what to expect from you doughnuts, but **** me, some of those signature dishes aren't fit for a dog. 

Oisin WW, Emily WW, Orla WW and Liam WW, your dishes were spectacular....so spectacularly bad that you've earned yourselves a punishment. 

This will be sent via PM.

AmusedDigitalAcornbarnacle-size_restricted.gif

While you cant say what Liam is doing, its obvious to me and Im sure Liam that you know exactly what Liam is doing. Because I do and you shouldnt be suspicious of him.

It's ok to be sad about that but it's early days.
    I'm just glad Orla took your wrath for asking who hadn't posted... I'm on mobile so can't access the post counts either and probably would have asked someone to post it after!

Yes thank you my dear for your empathy (seems to be in short supply around here). I'm on mobile too as Boards blocked in work so it makes it so much harder to keep track of things.

Right off the bat, not a fan of Liam.

The incessant brown-nosing and cringe inducing flirting is making my skin crawl.

My stomach isn't able for this level of lickass on a Monday morning
    tenor.gif?itemid=7902110

Oh hey Barbara, really enjoyed our little cuddle last night, it was super fun .... Can't believe they paired us up like this xxx

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Interesting.. Well spotted.

• Advertisement

Why thank you Liam for your very kind and true words, you have better taste than ahem

OK so I am going to play along with your little game to see where it leads to

Why thank you Liam for your very kind and true words, you have better taste than ahem

OK so I am going to play along with your little game to see where it leads to

Wouldn't get too close, you'll probably catch an STD just by standing near him.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't get too close, you'll probably catch an STD just by standing near him.

Nigel, honey..... we agreed we wouldn't talk in public about what I contracted from you Xx

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wonder if it's a coincidence we've had one red and one blue team member poisoned.

(stretching further, Oisin is the first name on the blue team, and Angus is the last on the red team, but that might be bigger coincidence).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

That would be an interesting gamble on day 1

It’s not much of a gamble though, they know they won’t die from it and it may make some people believe they couldn’t be SK?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Trying to figure out the game mechanic here so I note from the opening post

"Alpha Wolf - Big and bad with balls of brass, the alpha will square up to anyone including Gordon Ramsey. You'd better not be up against them in a showdown! This alpha also appears as good to the seer on first look"

Would it be in Alpha wolfs capabilities to set the trap knowing he is safe because he didn't take the poison just to make it look like he is a good guy? This is basically a showdown and a Oisin WW has come straight out to side himself with the chefs.

But the flavour mentions the Maitre Di - who is the SK in this game so nothing to do with the wolves.

Nigel, honey..... we agreed we wouldn't talk in public about what I contracted from you Xx

giphy.gif

Game or not, I find your posts genuinely creepy and unsettling.

Please find someone else to objectify, I won't be continuing this "conversation" with you.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wonder if it's a coincidence we've had one red and one blue team member poisoned.

(stretching further, Oisin is the first name on the blue team, and Angus is the last on the red team, but that might be bigger coincidence).

Great spot! Just went back to check and you are right, I would never of noticed that (the position of both players in their respective teams).

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    It’s not much of a gamble though, they know they won’t die from it and it may make some people believe they couldn’t be SK?

So we're assuming they know who has received which poison and not the SK was told to submit two names and it would be randomised.

I would think it's a gamble to select a player who hadn't posted anything yet. If Angus dies without posting it gives village absolutely nothing to go on. I also find it unlikely that Angus as SK logged on, submitted two names including himself and didn't post anything on thread.

• Advertisement

I am probably clutching at straws here but I wonder if Oisin reposting the piece about those with punishments is his attempt to highlight that perhaps his punishment was to follow and copy Angus which resulted in the poisoning.

Advertisement