Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm just feeling left out that Liam hasn't thrown any love my way :P
    I read his initial post on complimenting Angus as very tongue in cheek. All of his posts have been. I think it is is a punishment task. Focussing there right now I don't think will get us very far. Granted if it continues past today, look at it. But in my eyes, it is very much punishment.
    I haven't figured out the other tasks yet.

You really do have a beautiful brain Philip.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    You really do have a beautiful brain Philip.

NOt as beautiful as yours but then your's is nothing compared to the beauty of Angus?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    @Emily and @Orla do you think Liams posts are punishments as indicated by Oisin (also punished) and Phil or whats your read?

I just find it hard to fathom everyone getting the same punishment.

I find it hard to fathom everyone getting the same punishment also. We have no evidence so far that they did.
    However, I also find Liam's posts to be so PTT I find it hard not to believe it isn't a punishment task. As I said, I wouldn't be going too all in on Liam right now as a result as it is giving wolves too much scope to hide in the bushes as we are distracted. Liam might be a wolf, but not by the reason for his posts this morning is all I am saying.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Thats the spirit Doris, provide us with your thoughts

Oh look, the most defensive person...

Liam WW wrote: »
    Off course you're feeling left out, you always feel left out. Look at me I'm Phil WW, I want everyone's attention, but most especially chef ramsey's

I am head of the red team. That's how superior I am. Best in class.

• Advertisement

NOt as beautiful as yours but then your's is nothing compared to the beauty of Angus?

Angus, now they have that chewing gum walk...... very wriggly.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Doris has the most amazing hair.

For a wolf. :(

Ok, that was half a joke, with the compliment part, but, I didn’t like Doris’s post about “everyone in this post is a wolf”. It’s like shade throwing but light - vague enough, but something which she could go back to later if she wants to defend herself for a certain model of voting. Makes me suspicious.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Same/similar punishments would be in line with the show, so I think it's possible.

I find it hard to fathom everyone getting the same punishment also. We have no evidence so far that they did.
    However, I also find Liam's posts to be so PTT I find it hard not to believe it isn't a punishment task. As I said, I wouldn't be going too all in on Liam right now as a result as it is giving wolves too much scope to hide in the bushes as we are distracted. Liam might be a wolf, but not by the reason for his posts this morning is all I am saying.

That's a really insightful last line Phil... people would be wise to give that due consideration if they thought to use their collective beautiful brains...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    It’s the logical thing to do. Oisin has said he’s NRV, losing an NRV is a lot better than losing an RV. Angus is hardly going to say “hey I’m RV” - so logic dictates that if the healer is going to heal someone they heal Angus

Of course Angus could be a wolf but as I said in my original post the odds are that he’s a villager

The accusation that I jumped to that conclusion is nonsense, it’s the logical conclusion that’s why I suggested it. Interesting that Oisin is suss of me, it was him that laid it out like this

My take is that the speed of your decision makes me worry. And I'll acknowledged that on day one, it doesn't make much to look suspicious, within the vacuum of actions.

But for me, I'd argue the following.

Oisin and Angus gets poisoned.
    Oisin says he's an NRV. Angus hasn't posted at all yet.
    You jump in saying "Thats decided then, I advise that Angus gets cured".

No Angus won't say he's RV. But neither will Oisin. Logically, for me, Oisin at least is participating while Angus hadn't posted at all yet. So why were Oisin and Angus chosen? And why would we immediately land on "Let's save the person who hasn't posted", without even making sure Angus was contributing.

The poison went to one person who was posting a little bit, and one person not posting at all. It's not that whoever the SK is had any read on Angus at all. It can't have been roll hunting, or a suspicious post. It's literally a blind stab. Whereas Oisin might be a blind stab or specifically targetted.

If you'd said, "alright, I feel its likely we should save Angus if you're an NRV", it would be one thing, but it feels you were very definitive about using the healing on someone who hadn't posted at all yet. Someone you ALSO couldn't have had any read on. As I said, it was indecent haste. Reaching a "conclusion" without even seeing if Angus is even involved yet, feels suspicious to me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Get ya, but if they didnt get the same punishment then Oisin indicating they did highlights a discrepancy
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Same/similar punishments would be in line with the show, so I think it's possible.
    But if this is the case, then fair enough! Ill pull my head out of that rabbit hole

Ewan WW wrote: »

You arent just a pretty face Ewan..... and what a face.

Conor WW wrote: »
    My take is that the speed of your decision makes me worry. And I'll acknowledged that on day one, it doesn't make much to look suspicious, within the vacuum of actions.

But for me, I'd argue the following.

Oisin and Angus gets poisoned.
    Oisin says he's an NRV. Angus hasn't posted at all yet.
    You jump in saying "Thats decided then, I advise that Angus gets cured".

No Angus won't say he's RV. But neither will Oisin. Logically, for me, Oisin at least is participating while Angus hadn't posted at all yet. So why were Oisin and Angus chosen? And why would we immediately land on "Let's save the person who hasn't posted", without even making sure Angus was contributing.

The poison went to one person who was posting a little bit, and one person not posting at all. It's not that whoever the SK is had any read on Angus at all. It can't have been roll hunting, or a suspicious post. It's literally a blind stab. Whereas Oisin might be a blind stab or specifically targetted.

If you'd said, "alright, I feel its likely we should save Angus if you're an NRV", it would be one thing, but it feels you were very definitive about using the healing on someone who hadn't posted at all yet. Someone you ALSO couldn't have had any read on. As I said, it was indecent haste. Reaching a "conclusion" without even seeing if Angus is even involved yet, feels suspicious to me.

This was all going so well Conor... until you started talking about Angus not posting... when he has... not very alpha of you... very villager?????

Right now Im happy to vote Orla, Lucy or Regan as things stand for reasons previously outlined.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

But why believe me? I may not be NRV, I could be a wolf bluffing.

Angus could be a wolf and I could be truthful?

You were very quick to save Angus.

If Lucy flips wolf, Id be looking at Angus afterwards.

So you claim to be NRV, when someone uses that as logic for a village decision you jump on that as wolfy

That’s not particularly helpful for the village

This was all going so well Conor... until you started talking about Angus not posting... when he has... not very alpha of you... very villager?????

He was referring to the point in time when Lucy stated "save Angus". At the time, Angus was MIA.

I am head of the red team. That's how superior I am. Best in class.

Pass me the barf bag.... you donkey.....

What are you.....

an idiot sandwich..... say it with me this time.....

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So you claim to be NRV, when someone uses that as logic for a village decision you jump on that as wolfy

That’s not particularly helpful for the village

It is if Ive caught a wolf in you.

Your logic is flawed. You were way to quick to save Angus. A villager wouldnt know either way.

You can surely see my logic here

Get ya, but if they didnt get the same punishment then Oisin indicating they did highlights a discrepancy

But if this is the case, then fair enough! Ill pull my head out of that rabbit hole

Can you show me where Oisin indicates this? I must have missed this - I need a deeper read now.

Pass me the barf bag.... you donkey.....

What are you.....

an idiot sandwich..... say it with me this time.....

This is what Gordon will say about all my dishes so if you want to start practising along with him...

200.gif

• Advertisement

Can you show me where Oisin indicates this? I must have missed this - I need a deeper read now.
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Another post attempting to flatter a member of the Red team. Very suspicious indeed.

I am not quite sure what you are playing at
    While you cant say what Liam is doing, its obvious to me and Im sure Liam that you know exactly what Liam is doing. Because I do and you shouldnt be suspicious of him.

Post 287 Phil, Oisin quotes the post highlighting the punishments and indicates that Orla is playing a game not acknowledging it.

So from the above - Liam and Oisin have the same punishment and Orla is shading him Liam for doing it.

If Emily got the same punishment it pretty much means that Orla was shading Liam for doing a punishment which she herself may have.

My initial lean is Liam was wolfy but it would be interesting to see what Emily has to say

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I don't think we should be judging who is a wolf based on these obvious punishment tasks

Post 287 Phil, Oisin quotes the post highlighting the punishments and indicates that Orla is playing a game not acknowledging it.

So from the above - Liam and Oisin have the same punishment and Orla is shading him Liam for doing it.

If Emily got the same punishment it pretty much means that Orla was shading Liam for doing a punishment which she herself may have.

My initial lean is Liam was wolfy but it would be interesting to see what Emily has to say

Thanks for that - I didn't read that initially as Oisin getting the same task - just that he was aware that there were tasks. I can see now how it can be read that it is the same task.
    I am also interested in what Emily has to say on it all too.

Thanks for that - I didn't read that initially as Oisin getting the same task - just that he was aware that there were tasks. I can see now how it can be read that it is the same task.
    I am also interested in what Emily has to say on it all too.

Has Emily WW even spoken, maybe her task is just that!!!!!

If she says nothing she can't be incriminated for anything???

But I like Emily WW... for a villager

Emily WW wrote: »
    Interesting.. Well spotted.

This was Emilys only post in reaction to Orla "spotting" Liams flattering posts.

Isla WW wrote: »
    I don't think we should be judging who is a wolf based on these obvious punishment tasks

We dont know they are tasks and if they are, there is a discrepancy which may help us wolf hunt. Dont rule anything in or out at this point, we have hardly a lot to go on day 1 anyway.

Where is your thoughts?

Why do you like her for a villager? Have I missed something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

But, why?

One of the first things - ok, not a task, but it ended up having consequences, was to post your signature disk. You can’t do that if you can’t post.

Doesn’t make sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Zero chance a task is to not post.

• Advertisement

There isn't a lot of posts to go on from yesterday, but Orla's post style has actually been a bit similar to Liam's today if you look in isolation. Complimenting Regan, a few barbs and sarcastic comments throwing shade at other posters.

I am not liking this task at all, especially if we have a wolf (or more) tied up in it, as it is giving them an easy pass to hide their posting behind.

Advertisement