Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Intentional or not your team now know what course you're putting forward

You're absolutely right, expect to see me in the showdown :(:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Intentional or not your team now know what course you're putting forward

Thanked this post before I realised Ewan was on my team :o

Ive changed my mind now :pac:

Phil WW wrote: »
    Obvious saboteur wolf is obvious.

Not a wolf, just a very tired villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    OK so I have a few minutes between meetings to give my 2 cents.

I didn't realise that Liam was doing punishments until Oisin pointed it out. I didn't pay as much attention to the post as I should have. I spotted my name and went straight to the PM to see what mine was and to formulate some sort of game plan.

Is what Liam doing his punishment? I now believe so. Personally, I find it a bit odd that he isn't as subtle as the rest of us as I haven't been able to make out what Emily and Oisin are doing from their posts. But perhaps this is Liam's way of saying "hey this is my punishment and I'm village", I don't know, I'm not a psychologist.

I know Oisin is pushing the Orla is a wolf narrative but as I am team Red and Liam is team Blue, why would I be helping him out?

I am leaning towards Oisin being wolf due to his aggressive tone in his postings, attempts to create conflict between other posters and the fact that he appears to be willing to sacrifice himself by identifying as NRV but then claiming that his bad mood is because he is sad that he may be killed.

TL;DR

You're a donkey and your not going to last here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I get your maths, not disputing what I am disputing is that if we take Oisin at his word then Angus is also statistically most likely to an NRV.

He has an equal chance of being RV or Evil

So Angus is either just as expendable as Oisin or equally likely to be a wolf/RV

To be honest, the optimum play from Oisin was to say nothing or little until later in the day and see Angus' contribution. Thats past now but Angus is doing nothing so far which isnt helping us

I think it’s high unlikely that an RV Oisin says anything. That means he either telling the truth and we should save Angus or he’s lying and is a wolf and we save Angus

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488623wvhi2tl1pxq532f194cxt2v08lefrd4mg454ep&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

No mention of tiredness until now.

You are definitely top of my suss list - red team or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

That I can agree with, its not a conclusion, its a fact

Theres 20 players other than the SK, he has a 20% chance of hitting a wolf, 20% of hitting an RV and a 60% chance of hitting an NRV

It just reads to me like you've been trying very hard to clear Angus as Village based on what would have been a stab in the dark from the Serial Killer.

Yes in the overall group there's only a 20% chance that the SK hit a wolf, but if you want to talk odds then as a village the chances of any person still being a wolf are actually 50% because either they are or they aren't, and that is also a fact.

It's easy to use stats to drive a narrative, but at the end of the day it means SFA.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

WateryHoarseKitfox-size_restricted.gif

person-come-heeere-donkeys

Ewan WW will face the showdown tonight for conferring on thread

No mention of tiredness until now.

You are definitely top of my suss list - red team or not.

Why would I have mentioned tiredness?!

• Advertisement

You have mentioned it in your posts after posting the saboteur post. But not before. Just pointing it out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

What were you hoping would happen when you declared yourself NRV?

Id get reactions from players. I got one from you and Regan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    OK so I have a few minutes between meetings to give my 2 cents.

I didn't realise that Liam was doing punishments until Oisin pointed it out. I didn't pay as much attention to the post as I should have. I spotted my name and went straight to the PM to see what mine was and to formulate some sort of game plan.

Is what Liam doing his punishment? I now believe so. Personally, I find it a bit odd that he isn't as subtle as the rest of us as I haven't been able to make out what Emily and Oisin are doing from their posts. But perhaps this is Liam's way of saying "hey this is my punishment and I'm village", I don't know, I'm not a psychologist.

I know Oisin is pushing the Orla is a wolf narrative but as I am team Red and Liam is team Blue, why would I be helping him out?

I am leaning towards Oisin being wolf due to his aggressive tone in his postings, attempts to create conflict between other posters and the fact that he appears to be willing to sacrifice himself by identifying as NRV but then claiming that his bad mood is because he is sad that he may be killed.

OMGUS.

Since when is aggressiveness an exculsive wolf trait.

Backtracking Orla.... it says so much and I dont believe you

You have mentioned it in your posts after posting the saboteur post. But not before. Just pointing it out.

Shocker, I said it after I misread the post like an eejit from being tired... I had zero reason to mention it earlier. I've accidentally put myself in the showdown now, which is not ideal for the team or the village, but it is totally my own fault for making myself look suspicious, so I can't blame you for pointing it out :(

Necro wrote: »
    WateryHoarseKitfox-size_restricted.gif

person-come-heeere-donkeys

Ewan WW will face the showdown tonight for conferring on thread

We should all have Ewan, he's a nice guy

Shocker, I said it after I misread the post like an eejit from being tired... I had zero reason to mention it earlier. I've accidentally put myself in the showdown now, which is not ideal for the team or the village, but it is totally my own fault for making myself look suspicious, so I can't blame you for pointing it out :(

To be honest, your entry to the showdown has me confused.
    Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!

Does the free ride mean they will do their best to sabotage but not punished for it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hmmm.

So, does Ewan face showdown even if his team wins?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    OMGUS.

Since when is aggressiveness an exculsive wolf trait.

Backtracking Orla.... it says so much and I dont believe you

Also in a meeting and had 2 minutes... Them sends a TL;DR

Gimme a break, that's a pre meditated

She's a villager... No wolf would have the time to steal like that

Nigel WW wrote: »
    It just reads to me like you've been trying very hard to clear Angus as Village based on what would have been a stab in the dark from the Serial Killer.

Yes in the overall group there's only a 20% chance that the SK hit a wolf, but if you want to talk odds then as a village the chances of any person still being a wolf are actually 50% because either they are or they aren't, and that is also a fact.

It's easy to use stats to drive a narrative, but at the end of the day it means SFA.

By that logic I have a 50% chance of winning the euro millions tomorrow nite? I either will or I won't

Look maths isn't your thing, thats fine, I'm going to park this because apart from not understanding you're deliberately or otherwise ignoring the fact that I've said Angus could be a wolf

Of course Angus could be a wolf but as I said in my original post the odds are that he’s a villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hmmm.

So, does Ewan face showdown even if his team wins?

Obviously.

• Advertisement

This is a reasonable statement

By that logic I have a 50% chance of winning the euro millions tomorrow nite? I either will or I won't

Look maths isn't your thing, thats fine, I'm going to park this because apart from not understanding you're deliberately or otherwise ignoring the fact that I've said Angus could be a wolf

Whatever, agree to disagree, but cool your jets Archimedes

giphy.gif

Whatever, agree to disagree, but cool your jets Archimedes

giphy.gif

You've gotten very aggressive recently, but I think it's a facade. You're trying way too hard to act like something you're not. You could very easily be sacrificed.

Liam WW wrote: »
    You've gotten very aggressive recently, but I think it's a facade. You're trying way too hard to act like something you're not. You could very easily be sacrificed.

Oh not this f**king guy again...

giphy.gif

Oh not this f**king guy again...

giphy.gif

You're trying way too hard..... its clear as day and everyone is seeing through it

I know you're a nice guy behind the façade, its why I like you and think you're a good chef....

To be honest, your entry to the showdown has me confused.

Does the free ride mean they will do their best to sabotage but not punished for it?

Posting my entry on the thread counts as conferring - conferring leads to automatic entry into the showdown. This would be an easy task to sabotage without pulling any shade onto yourself as it's over PM. Also, I surely would have mentioned tiredness BEFORE the sabotage if I was trying to cover my tracks? And I wouldn't have mentioned finding that particular wolf immediately before "outing" myself? Makes zero logical sense

You're trying way too hard..... its clear as day and everyone is seeing through it

I know you're a nice guy behind the façade, its why I like you and think you're a good chef....

Not trying anything. I disagreed with something that had been said as it seemed off to me, its how the game is played.

If you're tasking today as has been suggested, its an easy place to hide and be brazen about it, but whether you're good or bad, you give me the creeps fella.

Not trying anything. I disagreed with something that had been said as it seemed off to me, its how the game is played.

If you're tasking today as has been suggested, its an easy place to hide and be brazen about it, but whether you're good or bad, you give me the creeps fella.

Quite obvious you are too as you're insulting everyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Mechanics talk

Be interesting to see Emily explain what is interesting in this. Is the red team compliments or the compliments in general.

Have been out and about all day.

To explain my post, I was thinking out loud this morning and was also sharing my thoughts with the thread it was suspect to me how oisin WW came out straight away playing the good guy. Am I right? I donno but its what I was thinking.

Oisin mad a very good observation and I thought it was a good observation the same as I am no commending you on how you have multi quote me well done.

• Advertisement

Quite obvious you are too as you're insulting everyone.

Thats not a task, I was pisstaking with Lucy, but as for you, I really just don't like you, so I'm just going to ignore you for the remainder of the afternoon.

Advertisement