Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    That's not the right answer. Angus should definitely be saved as you got the fake.
    That way, everybody survives.

No, its not. How would you know who got the fake one?

More importantly, how would Lucy know this?

If Im the SK, as you kindly like to suggest, why would I suggest Angus to be saved. Surely Id say nothing and rather than try get him saved.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jake is posting some absolute rubbish.

He claims he's not roled yet he knows Oisin peeked good, he also has protect powers and somehow knows which poison is real and fake.

Unless he's Necro in disguise there's no way all this is true

Lynch vote in for him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    My take is that the speed of your decision makes me worry. And I'll acknowledged that on day one, it doesn't make much to look suspicious, within the vacuum of actions.

But for me, I'd argue the following.

Oisin and Angus gets poisoned.
    Oisin says he's an NRV. Angus hasn't posted at all yet.
    You jump in saying "Thats decided then, I advise that Angus gets cured".

No Angus won't say he's RV. But neither will Oisin. Logically, for me, Oisin at least is participating while Angus hadn't posted at all yet. So why were Oisin and Angus chosen? And why would we immediately land on "Let's save the person who hasn't posted", without even making sure Angus was contributing.

The poison went to one person who was posting a little bit, and one person not posting at all. It's not that whoever the SK is had any read on Angus at all. It can't have been roll hunting, or a suspicious post. It's literally a blind stab. Whereas Oisin might be a blind stab or specifically targetted.

If you'd said, "alright, I feel its likely we should save Angus if you're an NRV", it would be one thing, but it feels you were very definitive about using the healing on someone who hadn't posted at all yet. Someone you ALSO couldn't have had any read on. As I said, it was indecent haste. Reaching a "conclusion" without even seeing if Angus is even involved yet, feels suspicious to me.

This post is so wolfie.

Conor, just because you are unable to get a good read on a 0 poster does not mean we all can't. Don't be trying to force your assumptions on the rest of us.

you're in leading position for my vote tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

This post is so wolfie.

Conor, just because you are unable to get a good read on a 0 poster does not mean we all can't. Don't be trying to force your assumptions on the rest of us.

What about clarifying how you're going to protect someone?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Jake is posting some absolute rubbish.

He claims he's not roled yet he knows Oisin peeked good, he also has protect powers and somehow knows which poison is real and fake.

Unless he's Necro in disguise there's no way all this is true

Lynch vote in for him

When has a wolf ever acted like Jake?

• Advertisement

This post is so wolfie.

How is Conor "forcing his assumptions" on the rest? Hes contributing and trying to solve who the evils are. Whats wolfy about it?

This post makes no sense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Oisin WW wrote: »

He isnt exactly making a lot of sense either to be fair! You think he TWTBAW?

Abigail WW wrote: »

I dont think they are wolfy at all. Are you calling him wolfy? If so, why?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Is it a good spot, Abi?

Or did Emily just read the whole two sentences before jumping to conclusions....

Its not a good spot, its basic reading. Abi seems a little eager to either cosy up to Emily or shade Jake.

My gut tells me Jake and Abi aren't on an evil team.

Didnt call him wolfy but you appeared to be softly clearing him and I was wondering why? I thought he was soft claiming a role but well he is clearly just spitballing cause its very incoherrent.

• Advertisement

Didnt call him wolfy but you appeared to be softly clearing him and I was wondering why? I thought he was soft claiming a role but well he is clearly just spitballing cause its very incoherrent.

If Im "soft clearing him" (Im not), then you are soft shading him by asking me if hes too wolfy to be a wolf?

Jake hasnt done anything for me to suggest they are a wolf.

I think they are very wrong in their player reads so far. But not a wolf.

Orla WW wrote: »
    OK so I have a few minutes between meetings to give my 2 cents.

I didn't realise that Liam was doing punishments until Oisin pointed it out. I didn't pay as much attention to the post as I should have. I spotted my name and went straight to the PM to see what mine was and to formulate some sort of game plan.

Is what Liam doing his punishment? I now believe so. Personally, I find it a bit odd that he isn't as subtle as the rest of us as I haven't been able to make out what Emily and Oisin are doing from their posts. But perhaps this is Liam's way of saying "hey this is my punishment and I'm village", I don't know, I'm not a psychologist.

I know Oisin is pushing the Orla is a wolf narrative but as I am team Red and Liam is team Blue, why would I be helping him out?

I am leaning towards Oisin being wolf due to his aggressive tone in his postings, attempts to create conflict between other posters and the fact that he appears to be willing to sacrifice himself by identifying as NRV but then claiming that his bad mood is because he is sad that he may be killed.

Don't get too wound up on this team red and team blue stuff. The real team that matters is team village. The team that wins the menu contest will more than likely have more wolves in it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

This post is so wolfie.

By the way excellent work at confusing people as to your intentions great job :p

If Im "soft clearing him" (Im not), then you are soft shading him by asking me if hes too wolfy to be a wolf?

Jake hasnt done anything for me to suggest they are a wolf.

I think they are very wrong in their player reads so far. But not a wolf.

You made the initial post saying when has a wolf ever acted like that. Acted like what? He is spitballing, he posted he isnt roled but has peeked, has a protect and knows who got the poison. He might be a bored villlager, he might be a wolf but his incoherrent ramblings are not indicative of alignment. I dont have any clear read on him other than questioning him on his ramblings which you think isnt wolfy behaviour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Only the 1 post from Angus so far since thread opened and nothing at all from Fiona yet.

You made the initial post saying when has a wolf ever acted like that. Acted like what? He is spitballing, he posted he isnt roled but has peeked, has a protect and knows who got the poison. He might be a bored villlager, he might be a wolf but his incoherrent ramblings are not indicative of alignment. I dont have any clear read on him other than questioning him on his ramblings which you think isnt wolfy behaviour.

Typically a wolf doesnt draw that kind of attention on themselves. Thats my read.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    It just reads to me like you've been trying very hard to clear Angus as Village based on what would have been a stab in the dark from the Serial Killer.

Yes in the overall group there's only a 20% chance that the SK hit a wolf, but if you want to talk odds then as a village the chances of any person still being a wolf are actually 50% because either they are or they aren't, and that is also a fact.

It's easy to use stats to drive a narrative, but at the end of the day it means SFA.

This is wrong.
    If we ever get to a point in time were the stats of slot being wolf are 50%, then we have lost as the wolves have reached parity.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

This is wrong.
    If we ever get to a point in time were the stats of slot being wolf are 50%, then we have lost as the wolves have reached parity.

Not the point I was making at all. I'm not getting into this again though, I'll leave it up to the mathematicians to crunch the numbers.

You peeked Oisin? Who has been poisoned, punished and now peeked on the basis of what? 3 posts in total yesterday. This is a bit mental

Also if he peeked good, hes either village or the Alpha wolf, not the SK.
    Jean-Phillipe - Jean-Phillipe is sick of making excuses for the incompetence of these 'chefs'. So tired is he of dealing with customer complaints that his murderous rage erupts every night with fatal consequences. His calm and mannerly exterior however does see him appear as good the first time he is peeked.

Why are people disagreeing with what is wrote in the OP?

Apologies, missed the bit about him peeking good. Christ, two evils peek good :(

sorry, replied before reading on.... :eek:

• Advertisement

No, its not. How would you know who got the fake one?

More importantly, how would Lucy know this?

If Im the SK, as you kindly like to suggest, why would I suggest Angus to be saved. Surely Id say nothing and rather than try get him saved.

You say this like you want Angus to be saved, but you have been going hard against Lucy who suggested Angus should be saved.
    Make up your mind, do you agreed with Lucy, in which case, why are you condemning her for saying save angus?

What have I done that is wolfie?

Since when is not making sense wolfie. Just because you don't understand somebody does not make them a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Hmmm. Now Jake’s on my radar. I really don’t trust it when things don’t make sense. And his post doesn’t make sense. But it could also be fluff or boredom, which I can get, but keeping an eye here.

I’m also wondering where Angus is. Poisoned and happy? Why doesn’t he come out here and demonstrate why he should be saved!?! He doesn’t seem to care.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Hmmm. Now Jake’s on my radar. I really don’t trust it when things don’t make sense. And his post doesn’t make sense. But it could also be fluff or boredom, which I can get, but keeping an eye here.

I’m also wondering where Angus is. Poisoned and happy? Why doesn’t he come out here and demonstrate why he should be saved!?! He doesn’t seem to care.

Or coasting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I’ve no clue what Jake is up to, but I appreciate he’s actually standing out, as opposed to the amount of utter fluffers.

Feels like, with the exception of one or two people, I’ve got no real reads on anyone, especially on Blue Team.

What have I done that is wolfie?

Since when is not making sense wolfie. Just because you don't understand somebody does not make them a wolf.

Keep reading Jake WW

You have been causing confusion cause your posts dont make sense. Hence my questioning. I think your a villager shaking trees, I like that but when initially reading, your making loads of mad claims that dont make sense

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Keep reading Jake WW

You have been causing confusion cause your posts dont make sense. Hence my questioning. I think your a villager shaking trees, I like that but when initially reading, your making loads of mad claims that dont make sense

Also soft claiming a role isn't very villagery - it might cause a non experienced player to out themselves. That in itself is wolfie.
    I don't know why Oisin is so quick to clear him because no wolf has never played like this :confused:

You peeked Oisin? Who has been poisoned, punished and now peeked on the basis of what? 3 posts in total yesterday. This is a bit mental

Also if he peeked good, hes either village or the Alpha wolf, not the SK.

tenor.gif
    If I peek good, theres a good chance Im a villager. Check your math.

Its possible Im evil, not a good chance.

I can somewhat agree with why you would try to push that line, but I believe its a good chance. I'd kindly request you not to belittle my beliefs.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Wtf is this post.

You're not roled but you're going to put a protect on someone?

And Oisin peeked as good? where was that said. Surely the seer powers wouldn't work this early
    tenor.gif
    Emily WW wrote: »
    How do you plan on protecting Oisin?? Do explain

tenor.gif
    Regan WW wrote: »

I am here. I'm on your radar. please let me know what exactly you DO trust and i'll consider changing my ways to suit you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Also soft claiming a role isn't very villagery - it might cause a non experienced player to out themselves. That in itself is wolfie.
    I don't know why Oisin is so quick to clear him because no wolf has never played like this :confused:

There's always a first time for everything

• Advertisement

You say this like you want Angus to be saved, but you have been going hard against Lucy who suggested Angus should be saved.
    Make up your mind, do you agreed with Lucy, in which case, why are you condemning her for saying save angus?

Im going hard on Lucy because she instantly wants Angus to be saved. I find it very odd.

Im trying to figure out why?

And Im honestly not made in my mind. Id like to see more from Angus before Im sold on Lucy and Angus being a team.

Im ok with have conflicting thoughts. Its day 1, I dont have to make up my mind just yet.

Advertisement