Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Keep reading Jake WW

You have been causing confusion cause your posts dont make sense. Hence my questioning. I think your a villager shaking trees, I like that but when initially reading, your making loads of mad claims that dont make sense

You have to read the context for it to make sense, if you just read my post on its own, then maybe it does not make sense.

you said you would prefer if people would not say "I am not roled".
    I was just demonstrating that you can say you are not roled, but people jsut won't believe you.
    Sure look at the people who replied asking about my role, in a post where i state "I am not roled".
    Its a junk thing to say, and any roled player can say it and a wolf or the SK can say it too.
    So don't be giving oisin villager credits for saying the don't have a role.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Only the 1 post from Angus so far since thread opened and nothing at all from Fiona yet.

Nothing from Clodagh or Mary yet today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Also soft claiming a role isn't very villagery - it might cause a non experienced player to out themselves. That in itself is wolfie.
    I don't know why Oisin is so quick to clear him because no wolf has never played like this :confused:

I disagree in this instance.

Id imagine a Roled Villager stands by and watches, sees where it goes. Its not like Jakes trying to lead the village.

My guts tells me a wolf avoids this kind of attention.... its day 1, people usualy vote for others for flimsy reasons for most day 1s, correct? So why would a wolf act like Jake.

I stand by my read on Jake. I just dont see an evil doing this day 1.

Jake WW wrote: »

I can somewhat agree with why you would try to push that line, but I believe its a good chance. I'd kindly request you not to belittle my beliefs.

You're beliefs aren't factually correct. I shall continue to point out whats fact and fiction.

Liam WW wrote: »
    There's always a first time for everything

True and yes, we should keep an open mind.

Im saying its unlikely. Possible, yet unlikely.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

You have to read the context for it to make sense, if you just read my post on its own, then maybe it does not make sense.

you said you would prefer if people would not say "I am not roled".
    I was just demonstrating that you can say you are not roled, but people jsut won't believe you.
    Sure look at the people who replied asking about my role, in a post where i state "I am not roled".
    Its a junk thing to say, and any roled player can say it and a wolf or the SK can say it too.
    So don't be giving oisin villager credits for saying the don't have a role.

I said earlier I liked his straight out saying he wasnt roled. I also didnt like the fact it narrows down the pool of players and takes the pressure from Angus who could be a wolf to actually scramble. You saying you are roled and then spewing that nonsense isnt helpful, can you not see that?

As someone else pointed out, a new player with a role may counter that and cost the village. Thankfully it didnt happen
    Agreed but lets wait for Angus to appear. I liked Oisin saying that initially however I would prefer if villagers dont start dropping "I am not roled" into conversation if this is going to be a daily situation, it simply narrows the pool of players for wolves/sk to target
    I think it is just Angus and Fiona left to post!

The fact that Angus and Oisin have been poisoned probably removes them from the lynch equation but both still possible wolves.

Would really like to hear from Angus.

I would still like to hear from Angus too

I said earlier I liked his straight out saying he wasnt roled. I also didnt like the fact it narrows down the pool of players and takes the pressure from Angus who could be a wolf to actually scramble. You saying you are roled and then spewing that nonsense isnt helpful, can you not see that?

As someone else pointed out, a new player with a role may counter that and cost the village. Thankfully it didnt happen

I would still like to hear from Angus too

So, what you're say is I shouldn't heal angus just yet, is that right?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

If it was 8.59pm, I would heal Angus, there is no need to heal him now. To be honest, I would heal Angus myself but I would like him to feel a bit of pressure, use the poison to the village advantage. We cant do that to be honest as Oisin took that away this morning but that is my line of thinking on it

#FFA1

My picks for wolves at this time.

1. Orla.

I feel Orla is a wolf for the following interactions.
    Necro wrote: »

Oisin WW, Emily WW, Orla WW and Liam WW, your dishes were spectacular....so spectacularly bad that you've earned yourselves a punishment. 

Shes punished.
    I hope Angus WW hasn't been poisoned I really like him, seems like a stand up kinda guy.

Oisin WW and his plate of puke can do one when is he is on my team.
    How right you are, anything else is for raw food eating neanderthals... Of which you're not one...

I was we'd someone with your sensibility on team blue
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Another post attempting to flatter a member of the Red team. Very suspicious indeed.

I am not quite sure what you are playing at

Shes suss of Liams posting, which she shouldnt be.
    Why thank you Liam for your very kind and true words, you have better taste than ahem

OK so I am going to play along with your little game to see where it leads to
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    I dont know your punishment, but I can assume what Liams are and I can also assume you can assume it too, so your shading of Liam is highly suss.

Gets called out on it by me. Im not suss of Liam as I can easily and obviously see his behavior is not suspect. Orla should see the same, clearly.

Yet she doesn't, she sees it as an easy way to cast shade on Liam
    OK so I have a few minutes between meetings to give my 2 cents.

I didn't realise that Liam was doing punishments until Oisin pointed it out. I didn't pay as much attention to the post as I should have. I spotted my name and went straight to the PM to see what mine was and to formulate some sort of game plan.

Is what Liam doing his punishment? I now believe so. Personally, I find it a bit odd that he isn't as subtle as the rest of us as I haven't been able to make out what Emily and Oisin are doing from their posts. But perhaps this is Liam's way of saying "hey this is my punishment and I'm village", I don't know, I'm not a psychologist.

I know Oisin is pushing the Orla is a wolf narrative but as I am team Red and Liam is team Blue, why would I be helping him out?

I am leaning towards Oisin being wolf due to his aggressive tone in his postings, attempts to create conflict between other posters and the fact that he appears to be willing to sacrifice himself by identifying as NRV but then claiming that his bad mood is because he is sad that he may be killed.

Orla with a massive climb down after being caught out and OMGUS votes me.

She has no other reads.

Plenty of posts about potential tasks and hard pushing tasks and fluff. No reads (beyond sussing me for sussing her). Lets look shall we.....

Congrats Regan. You're a better (wo)man than me, I'm dreading my call up. If only another method other than needles can be used to deliver vaccines :D

Fluff
    I am thinking that you're the SK because you started an FFA yesterday and that is sometimes a first day task for SK but you're on my team so now I'm conflicted :p

Needless task talk. Sewing confusion.
    Have many people not yet posted do you know?

Pointless question, she can easily find his out herself.
    Oh so just the MU game so was it. Shows how many WW I have played.

Excuse you!?! A pizza should consist of mixed peppers, pepperoni, cherry tomatoes, cheese and pineapple. I try to convince myself that that much veg makes it slightly more healthy :o Anything else is just wrong :D

Fluff
    Oisin the wise one. I assumed that there would be tasks, didn't think that it mattered whether it was mentioned in the OP or not,so I have been trying to read into every post as a possible task.

Needless task talk.
    I think that the Vanilla wolf might have tasks considering s/he has no powers but is "conniving as they come". Surely they must be doing something?

Bonkers task talk.... also needless. More attempts to sew confusion and not look for evils.
    Nope neither. Just trying to get my head around the game as I am one of those who has never watched Hells Kitchen so not sure what to look out for.

Also just trying to get convo going as thread was very quite this morning.

It wasnt quiet. A lie
    Oh God no. Pepper sauce is the only acceptable sauce for steak.

No reads, no trying to solve who the evils are, just fluff, lies and confusiuon.

Im wanna see her lynched.

2. Regan
    Regan WW wrote: »
    Probably you. But that’s because I played as evil before and coasted through by not posting much. Which is less fun for everybody.

Saying that, it’s really just Day 1 now, and we have time. Hopefully they’ll post more later.

3. Lucy.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Oisin had been straight up about not being roled so I would advise the healer to heal Angus

The odds are that it’s two villagers that have been targeted so we want to save both IMO

Both were very quick. Lucy quick to jump on the save Angus Train, Regan quick to cosy up to me.

Happy to see either by lynched.

If Lucy flips wolf, then If be looking at Angus.

FAA Day 1

1. Orla
    2. Regan
    3. Lucy

If it was 8.59pm, I would heal Angus, there is no need to heal him now. To be honest, I would heal Angus myself but I would like him to feel a bit of pressure, use the poison to the village advantage. We cant do that to be honest as Oisin took that away this morning but that is my line of thinking on it

I agree with your take on this too.
    Has Oisin even posted anything that could be interpreted as anything other than the SK today? If I was feeling in a rush today i might even send a bullet their way for the open pocketing they are attempts on my slot. The info would be worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jake and Oisin my top two suspects.

Jake claiming he peeked Oisin? Rubbish

And Oisin overly eager to defend him.

My vote still on Jake.

Id be waiting for Angus.

Does the healer have to heal anyone?

Im expendable, so you can allow me to die and follow my leads (they arent infallible but they are honest and will be revealed as honest when I die and come back village)

#FFA1

My picks for wolves at this time.

1. Orla.

I feel Orla is a wolf for the following interactions.

Shes punished.

Shes suss of Liams posting, which she shouldnt be.

Gets called out on it by me. Im not suss of Liam as I can easily and obviously see his behavior is not suspect. Orla should see the same, clearly.

Yet she doesn't, she sees it as an easy way to cast shade on Liam

Orla with a massive climb down after being caught out and OMGUS votes me.

She has no other reads.

Plenty of posts about potential tasks and hard pushing tasks and fluff. No reads (beyond sussing me for sussing her). Lets look shall we.....

Fluff

Needless task talk. Sewing confusion.

Pointless question, she can easily find his out herself.

Fluff

Needless task talk.

Bonkers task talk.... also needless. More attempts to sew confusion and not look for evils.

It wasnt quiet. A lie

No reads, no trying to solve who the evils are, just fluff, lies and confusiuon.

Im wanna see her lynched.

2. Regan

3. Lucy.

Both were very quick. Lucy quick to jump on the save Angus Train, Regan quick to cosy up to me.

Happy to see either by lynched.

If Lucy flips wolf, then If be looking at Angus.

FAA Day 1

1. Orla
    2. Regan
    3. Lucy

Just on the it wasn't quiet. It had been earlier this morning. I know I commented on it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »

My vote still on Jake.

Hmmm. If I’m honest, I don’t like that at all.

Jake has claimed to peek, protect and have poison antidotes. Yes, he’s speaking rubbish. Very obviously so.

Throwing him on your suspect list, and voting for him, for just the peek feels a bit lazy.

I don’t know what Jake is up to, but I can see he’s up to something. I’d be willing to let that play out beyond night one. Voting him tonight feels like an attempt to go after the one person shaking cages right now.

Just on the it wasn't quiet. It had been earlier this morning. I know I commented on it.

Its subjective. I feel there was enough around from 10am to deem it not quiet.

Do you believe my FFA is unfair?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »

Hmmm. If I’m honest, I don’t like that at all.

Jake has claimed to peek, protect and have poison antidotes. Yes, he’s speaking rubbish. Very obviously so.

Throwing him on your suspect list, and voting for him, for just the peek feels a bit lazy.

I don’t know what Jake is up to, but I can see he’s up to something. I’d be willing to let that play out beyond night one. Voting him tonight feels like an attempt to go after the one person shaking cages right now.
    The first seer peek is usually after the first lynch is it not? Why wouldn't I vote for the one person who is obviously lying.

Its subjective. I feel there was enough around from 10am to deem it not quiet.

Yes, at the time it was a bit busier, I had commented prior to that. I just saying I can see why they might be posting to generate content on here!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

The first seer peek is usually after the first lynch is it not? Why wouldn't I vote for the one person who is obviously lying.

Do you think his lie was designed to trick people?

People can lie for a variety of reasons, and I’d judge by context and intent.

My vote still on Jake.

Can you explain to me how I am your top suspect?

Suspect of what exactly?

This vote on me is TOO easy.

• Advertisement

Can you explain to me how I am your top suspect?

Suspect of what exactly?

This vote on me is TOO easy.

Id agree but Id be accused of pocketing for stating the obvious.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Do you think his lie was designed to trick people?

People can lie for a variety of reasons, and I’d judge by context and intent.

Wheres your head at Conor?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

REMINDER: 30 MINS TO CHALLENGE DEADLINE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

huge apologies guys, specifically mods. had a mad weekend.

My vote at the moment for the lynch is Mary.
    They posted a bit yesterday, but it was all fluff, and mostly pictures!

I am looking at others still, but Mary is definitely on mine.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Well good evening my blue team mates I spent my day perfecting my dish, I see I have a good bit to catch up on, I hope we are all well and got spectacular dishes entered

Well Mary, that's the best genie ever!

The first peek can be night zero.
    There is a village strategy were villagers provide seer cover.
    If my "guess" was wrong, which it isn't by the way, then the wolves would know I am not the seer and eliminate me from their seer hunting. If they believe that I am the seer, because I am giving out the correct seerer results all the time, then they will just much me to get rid of the seer. If I am munched, then you can look back at my seer predictions and expect that they are correct, as i was seer hunted by the wolves, who wouldn't munch me if my seer predictions were wrong.

geddit?

Now,

Why are you voting me as the excuse here is rubbish.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Well good evening my blue team mates I spent my day perfecting my dish, I see I have a good bit to catch up on, I hope we are all well and got spectacular dishes entered

That's uncanny....

• Advertisement

Bit of a throwaway vote no?

Advertisement