Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    That's uncanny....

Surely too close to be considered a Genie, both 17:35

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Can Fiona and Mary enter the challenge posted earlier please. Blue team is outnumbered as it is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Can Fiona and Mary enter the challenge posted earlier please. Blue team is outnumbered as it is.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Isla WW wrote: »

just submitted mine there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Wheres your head at Conor?

On my shoulders. :pac:

I’ve not got many reads yet. A few people I feel good about. One or two I feel dodgy, but nothing concrete.

I’d be inclined to be placing my vote on someone I feel is just skirting by, rather than someone who is participating heavily. Obviously not voting you or Angus. Not Jake, for reasons stated to Isla. Abi was someone I had noted down yesterday as being villagery, and I’ve felt they continued a good showing today. Based purely on my notes from yesterday, I’m about ninety percent comfortable with Mary as being good. Doris also got some points yesterday from me for wolf hunting early, which I like on Day Zero, cause I feel baddies don’t engage in that sort of stuff.

So, won’t be voting for any of them tonight.

Lucy and Islas posts today have raised some flags for me. Not massive ones, but when you don’t have massive flags yet, you end up left with only small ones.

Too many people throwing up fluff, and a few throwing up nothing. Not sure whether to punish Lucy or Isla for wolf posts yet, but they do register as two names onto my FfA for now.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Bit of a throwaway vote no?

Nope I don't think so. Looking at Mary's posts they are standing out as just fluff to me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I have entered my dish

Conor WW wrote: »

Based purely on my notes from yesterday, I’m about ninety percent comfortable with Mary as being good..

Can you point me to why your 90 percent on Mary being good?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Nope I don't think so. Looking at Mary's posts they are standing out as just fluff to me.

You and Conor appear to be having conflicting reads on Mary?

why Mary over others low posting fluff?

I’ve not got many reads yet. A few people I feel good about. One or two I feel dodgy, but nothing concrete.

I’d be inclined to be placing my vote on someone I feel is just skirting by, rather than someone who is participating heavily. Obviously not voting you or Angus. Not Jake, for reasons stated to Isla. Abi was someone I had noted down yesterday as being villagery, and I’ve felt they continued a good showing today. Based purely on my notes from yesterday, I’m about ninety percent comfortable with Mary as being good. Doris also got some points yesterday from me for wolf hunting early, which I like on Day Zero, cause I feel baddies don’t engage in that sort of stuff.

Lucy and Islas posts today have raised some flags for me. Not massive ones, but when you don’t have massive flags yet, you end up left with only small ones.

Too many people throwing up fluff, and a few throwing up nothing. Not sure whether to punish Lucy or Isla for wolf posts yet, but they do register as two names onto my FfA for now.

90% confident Mary is village?? It is just fluff! She has contributed SFA from what I can see, and definitely skirting by.

• Advertisement

You and Conor appear to be having conflicting reads on Mary?

why Mary over others low posting fluff?

I am still reading other posters but Mary is one that stood out as she hadn't posted yet today at the time.
    I got distracted there as my online grocery order arrived, but Mary is definitely skirting by for me. I don't know how she could be 90%village.

Jake is posting some absolute rubbish.
    He claims he's not roled yet he knows Oisin peeked good, he also has protect powers and somehow knows which poison is real and fake.
    Unless he's Necro in disguise there's no way all this is true
    Lynch vote in for him

In regard to Jake, would a wolf post that much so early, drawing attention on themself, I kinda leaning village for Jake

90% village is a very very bold claim on someone who only had 22 posts at the time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

How can we see who is voting who?

I'm sorry I couldn't post earlier today but real life stuff had to take priority if that ends my game participation tonight with a lynch so be it but this eager villager would like to stay please to continue cooking

Can someone post a current vote count. please and thank you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I can't access the sheet unless there's something i'm doing arse ways, which is very likely correct

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Challenge Entries now closed - TIME IS UP!

Results to be announced very shortly...

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

It seems that not all of you are turnips like I first thought. 

Not only did the blue team have one less member but an entry was sabotaged and thus null and void. It would be a miracle if they could pull this off.

I can't quiet believe this - it appears the losers are a terribly disorganised bunch. Some of you not at the races at all....

JSw5.gif

Congratulations to the 

BLUE TEAM!!

InexperiencedLikelyAfricanfisheagle-max-1mb.gif

That means that the losing team need to nominate two players to face me in the showdown tonight, please do so by PMing Necro before 9pm. This is seperate to that stupid lynch you're doing tonight, **** me there's a lot going on isn't there?

Your choices are:

Abigail WW
    Angus WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Gabriel WW
    Jake WW
    Nigel WW
    Orla WW
    Phil WW
    Senan WW

They will both be joining Ewan who decided to be a donkey and confer on the gamethread. So don't bother nominating him, he's already up. Twat. 

Can you point me to why your 90 percent on Mary being good?

Probably hyperbole, but as I said, herself and Doris were people who, based on their day 0 posts, painted themselves in good lights. Their contributions today haven’t really done much. But my notes have them in my lean good camp right now.

• Advertisement

Oh wait, lynches and showdowns are separate? I presumed the showdown was a modified lynch, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Liam WW wrote: »
    I can't access the sheet unless there's something i'm doing arse ways, which is very likely correct

Try this:
    https://forms.gle/HoD7ymzMbWrQZXdL6

Well Done Blue Team

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

That pretty much proves that I was a tired muppet and not the sabotage wolf who is clearly on the blue team!

So our field is narrowed. Saboteur wolf is on the blue team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Not sure what you're seeing about Mary or Doris that has you confident on them...

Mary wasn't really on my radar all that much until you said you were 90% comfortable with Mary being good and I'm not seeing anything that suggests that level of confidence.

Doris is someone I was starting to consider for the lynch vote tonight. What wolf hunting was Doris doing? Doris has a handful of posts that attack a few people at random but does nothing to back any of it up, there's very little there. Certainly doesn't read as leading any hunt to me.

It's hard to get a good read on anyone Day 1, we have very little to go on, not sure why anyone is keen to clear anyone at all at this point.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Wooohoooo go Blue team...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Liam that post is pinging my radar - You like a poster who hasnt posted, feels like a little slip to me

as in a back room slip or what type of slip could liams post have been?

Oisin WW,
    https://i2-prod.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article14433685.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/0_Rate-My-Plate.jpg

Emily WW,
    beans on toast.

Orla WW
    https://cdn-image.foodandwine.com/sites/default/files/fwx-stacked-steak-sandwich.jpg

and Liam WW

https://visiteurope.com/wp-content/uploads/Beef-tartare.jpg

Are we thinking the choice here was random, like oisins is spectacularly bad, and liams is raw,
    but there is nothing wrong with beans on toast and the steak sandwich is probably a very decent sandwich

• Advertisement

My vote at the moment for the lynch is Mary.
    They posted a bit yesterday, but it was all fluff, and mostly pictures!

I am looking at others still, but Mary is definitely on mine.
    Well Mary, that's the best genie ever!

My food is not fluff, I think delicious

Advertisement