Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I think it's way to early to be putting Mary on radar? She hasn't had much contribution apart from cooking a dish up.

Personally I can only try go on the few standouts today. I had Jake on my sights for his slightly odd comment but he has kinda explained it and I understand it a bit better. Maybe should of explained sooner.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

How are we convinced Saboteur wolf is on blue team all of a sudden? How do we know they had anything to do with this challenge at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

JSKy6.gif

So reds, who is going to join me in the showdown, or should we wait to discuss until after the lynch? Or not discuss at all?

I'm wondering if all the wolves are on one team, or 2 on each team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    That pretty much proves that I was a tired muppet and not the sabotage wolf who is clearly on the blue team!
    Phil WW wrote: »
    So our field is narrowed. Saboteur wolf is on the blue team.

How so, sorry can you explain please?

So our field is narrowed. Saboteur wolf is on the blue team.

How do we Know this? Sorry blonde moment here but trying get my head around it.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    How are we convinced Saboteur wolf is on blue team all of a sudden? How do we know they had anything to do with this challenge at all.

Not only did the blue team have one less member but an entry was sabotaged and thus null and void.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Necro wrote: »

Not only did the blue team have one less member but an entry was sabotaged and thus null and void. It would be a miracle if they could pull this off.

@Isla. It says so here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

It seems that not all of you are turnips like I first thought. 

Not only did the blue team have one less member but an entry was sabotaged and thus null and void. It would be a miracle if they could pull this off.

I can't quiet believe this - it appears the losers are a terribly disorganised bunch. Some of you not at the races at all....

Congratulations to the 

BLUE TEAM!!

That means that the losing team need to nominate two players to face me in the showdown tonight, please do so by PMing Necro before 9pm. This is seperate to that stupid lynch you're doing tonight, **** me there's a lot going on isn't there?

How do we confer to make the team choice, or do we just send in a nomination each, or do you want two names off every team member?

I don't know how this works or what is expected.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jake WW wrote: »
    How do we confer to make the team choice, or do we just send in a nomination each, or do you want two names off every team member?

I don't know how this works or what is expected.

Two names from everyone, to be clear.

You can confer all you like about this vote, it's your team after all.

Votes need to be in by 9pm.

Scratch that, just realised we won't see the lynch until after. You'd think I'd read more carefully after this morning!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Not only did the blue team have one less member but an entry was sabotaged and thus null and void.

blue team had a dish sabotaged implying the sabateur is on the red team, if that is how the mechanic works.

Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!

Representing the RED Team are the following chefs...

Phil WW
    Abigail WW
    Ewan WW
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Nigel WW
    Doris WW
    Orla WW
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

Ewan is already up. Angus is still MIA but could be a poisoning victim.

@Isla. It says so here.
    Saboteur wolf could have just had the power to sabotage another one of the wolves votes. Saboteur could be on either team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I suppose the first question is, did everyone on the Red Team get an entry in?

I submitted and Entree, my thinking being that everyone else may avoid going for the Entree thinking someone else would have it covered - probably wasn't the only one thinking that way unfortunately.

Saboteur wolf could have just had the power to sabotage another one of the wolves votes. Saboteur could be on either team.

I had read it as the sabotage would be a hinderance to their own team, but it written a bit ambiguously.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    blue team had a dish sabotaged implying the sabateur is on the red team, if that is how the mechanic works.

Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!

I read it they were sabotaging from within their team. But I see now my how that assumption was incorrect. They could be on either team.

Nigel WW wrote: »

I submitted and Entree, my thinking being that everyone else may avoid going for the Entree thinking someone else would have it covered - probably wasn't the only one thinking that way unfortunately.

I put in Amuse Bouche, but not sure it counted as it was conferring?!

Regan WW wrote: »
    Doris has the most amazing hair.

For a wolf. :(

why do you think doris is a wolf?

I went with the starter as that is what my signature dish was yesterday and I thought my team mates would see I had that covered already.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I went with salad

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Why would a wolf have the power to sabotage the wolf votes? :confused:

I’d argue that a sabatoeur would work to give the best chance to the wolves overall though. Might even mean costing his own team.

I’m not sure if the saboteur is on team Red or not, but the fact he helped Red Team would make me think there’s more wolves on Red team than blue team.

Fiona WW wrote: »

Never copped this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I put in Amuse Bouche, but not sure it counted as it was conferring?!

I suspect you would have been DQ'd having discussed it on thread and already facing the showdown.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Im reading that the blue team was sabotaged and still won , no?

Oisin WW wrote: »

Yes. So maybe Swolf wanted blues to lose and be in showdown, in which case they are probably on the red team, and could cancel out someone's entry.

Oisin WW wrote: »

also how i read it

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why would a wolf have the power to sabotage the wolf votes? :confused:
    I thought that was the idea behind the saboteur wolf, that they would be a hindrance to the wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure

My take is that sabowolf is on team red who tried to get team blue to lose

Mary WW wrote: »
    My take is that sabowolf is on team red who tried to get team blue to lose

t'would make the most sense alright

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I thought that was the idea behind the saboteur wolf, that they would be a hindrance to the wolves.

My vote has been submitted on you, as you would not converse with me, even though you said you were voting for me and I asked you to explain your vote on me which went unanswered.

If you are villager, then please talk to me, if you are a wolf, then carry on the way you have been.

Advertisement