Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    My vote has been submitted on you, as you would not converse with me, even though you said you were voting for me and I asked you to explain your vote on me which went unanswered.

If you are villager, then please talk to me, if you are a wolf, then carry on the way you have been.
    I've already conversed with you. You've been posting lies all day to confuse people. I don't see why further explanation is needed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Necro wrote: »
    Representing the RED Team are the following chefs...
    Phil WW
    Abigail WW
    Ewan WW
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Nigel WW
    Doris WW
    Orla WW
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

Now investigate dissection time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

For the Red Team Showdown Vote maybe we could keep this updated as more people answer.

I'd be inclined to put people who didn't enter anything at all up for the Showdown if we want a chance of winning challenges (unless of course we had an obvious Wolf/SK that we could get rid of, but at this point in the game I don't think we do)

Phil WW (entered a Starter)
    Abigail WW
    Ewan WW (entered an Amuse Bouche ; potentially not counted as already in Showdown for posting on thread)
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Nigel WW (entered an Entree)
    Doris WW
    Orla WW (entered a Salad)
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Honestly I'm struggling a bit here

Liam - for his earlier cosying up to Angus despite in being a punishment still doesn't sit right with me. Wolf lean

Orla rolled back her thoughts on Liam after Oisin questioned her and was backed up by Emily. It was odd she never checked her own punishment. Wolf lean

Emily herself seems relatively engaged, null read really at the moment.

Oisin - posted a lot, put himself out not to be healed but has as mentioned gone in on Lucy for saying angus should be healed too quickly. I feel like I haven't looked at Angus as hard cause he was poisoned. Wolf lean

Lucy - I kinda see Oisins POV on Lucy but tbf he eliminated the unknown by coming out so neutralish lean here

Angus - one post despite being poisoned is really poor showing.

Ewan- thanking posts when not posting on thread so engaged but not enough to post. The posting of his dish on thread too. Wolf lean

Doris - More active yesterday than today, seems to have been a fall of in activity

Jake - A lot of stuff going from him but nothing that reads too badly on a read back. Tree shaking villager

Conor and Phil are my village leans at this point, loads of rational posting from my reading

A few Wolf leans but from a very shaky base at this point

I put an Amuse bouche for reds. I had a clear thought that people might go alphabetically. Ie first two would do Amuse bouche and so on, but well your all idiots

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Morning all, sorry for the late check in. Feeling a bit targeted being poisoned. Must have been the plate of mickey stew served by Oisin.

This is all from Angus not much to go on as he could go out poisoned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    For the Red Team Showdown Vote maybe we could keep this updated as more people answer.

I'd be inclined to put people who didn't enter anything at all up for the Showdown if we want a chance of winning challenges (unless of course we had an obvious Wolf/SK that we could get rid of, but at this point in the game I don't think we do)

Abigail WW
    Ewan WW (entered an Amuse Bouche ; potentially not counted as already in Showdown for posting on thread)
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Doris WW
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

Hang on a sec, I thought submitting an entry was mandatory?

Could that also be how we lost? That perhaps despite a sabotage and having one less player, that not all of our team submitted a course.

Has anyone interacted with Senan? I haven't and to be honest cannot recall any posts by them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Orla WW wrote: »

Could that also be how we lost? That perhaps despite a sabotage and having one less player, that not all of our team submitted a course.

Has anyone interacted with Senan? I haven't and to be honest cannot recall any posts by them.

I had a short back and forth with Senan yesterday about having the same avatar... at least I think it was Senan. Not seen him today ircc

Senan WW wrote: »
    It's not the picture that is the problem
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Another wolf.

:eek:

vom

That's all today from Senan

The Blue team are the ones who were sabotaged and had one less player.

Didn't see anything anywhere that said entering it was mandatory. Someone could have failed to submit something for a variety of reasons, but if we lost the challenge because people didn't enter, that's why it would be the best for the team to get rid of someone who didn't enter if we wish to win future challenges.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Abigail WW
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Doris WW
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

i'm not sure what this will achieve. if the sabateur wolf is on the red team they will just say they entered salad or whatever.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Senan had 2 posts today. Clodagh has had none.

Updated to include Abi's response.

Abigail WW (entered an Amuse Bouche)
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Doris WW
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Honestly I'm struggling a bit here

Liam - for his earlier cosying up to Angus despite in being a punishment still doesn't sit right with me. Wolf lean

Orla rolled back her thoughts on Liam after Oisin questioned her and was backed up by Emily. It was odd she never checked her own punishment. Wolf lean

Emily herself seems relatively engaged, null read really at the moment.

Oisin - posted a lot, put himself out not to be healed but has as mentioned gone in on Lucy for saying angus should be healed too quickly. I feel like I haven't looked at Angus as hard cause he was poisoned. Wolf lean

Lucy - I kinda see Oisins POV on Lucy but tbf he eliminated the unknown by coming out so neutralish lean here

Angus - one post despite being poisoned is really poor showing.

Ewan- thanking posts when not posting on thread so engaged but not enough to post. The posting of his dish on thread too. Wolf lean

Doris - More active yesterday than today, seems to have been a fall of in activity

Jake - A lot of stuff going from him but nothing that reads too badly on a read back. Tree shaking villager

Conor and Phil are my village leans at this point, loads of rational posting from my reading

A few Wolf leans but from a very shaky base at this point

Whos your top three and wheres your vote on right now?

The Blue team are the ones who were sabotaged and had one less player.

Didn't see anything anywhere that said entering it was mandatory. Someone could have failed to submit something for a variety of reasons, but if we lost the challenge because people didn't enter, that's why it would be the best for the team to get rid of someone who didn't enter if we wish to win future challenges.

Sorry, it looks like I left out a sentence and my post didn't make sense, I am aware that the one less player and sabotage was on the Blue team.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    i'm not sure what this will achieve. if the sabateur wolf is on the red team they will just say they entered salad or whatever.

What it achieves is finding out who did or didn't enter the challenge and perhaps uncovering why the Red Team lost, and if a team wants to win challenges its important to know who is or isn't contributing.

It's a separate thing to the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Phil WW wrote: »

Why Mary over those 2 for example?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Why Mary over those 2 for example?

It's not Mary over these 2. Mary was the first one based on my first look. Senan's posts now that I have read back are not sitting right with me either. I haven't voted anywhere yet.
    But Mary still hasn't done anything to convince me they are village. I don't see what was village in their posts yesterday either.

So I think it *might* be safe to assume that Clodagh didn't submit an entry if they had no posts?

I would think that Jake and Doris would have as they were fairly active earlier on.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Doris WW
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

I entered dessert

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

What it achieves is finding out who did or didn't enter the challenge and perhaps uncovering why the Red Team lost, and if a team wants to win challenges its important to know who is or isn't contributing.

Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Doris WW
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

so based on the above, are you saying 1 of the below is the saboteur wolf?

phil
    abigail
    ewan
    nigel
    orla

phil
    abigail
    ewan
    nigel
    orla

No - anyone can claim anything. They could be lying. But the challenge was a full menu as possible. The sabotage might be a completely different unrelated task.

This is a bit secondary, im voting Clodagh and Angus or Senan at this stage. They didn't participate on thread at all so happy enough to put them in front of Ramsey

Lynch should be priority at this point, 2 hours to go

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

The wolves will say they entered, even if they didn’t though. Your collating information you have no way to check for honesty on.

I’m all for trying to help catch people out in lies, but I see no way you can actually do that. Plus, wolves are usually happy to be active in tasks to try and win prizes and advantages themselves. I doubt that a wolf would admit to not participating and actually not participate.

phil
    abigail
    ewan
    nigel
    orla

First off, I'm waiting for the rest of the Red Team to reply.

Secondly, no idea who the Sabateor Wolf could be. We don't know if they are on the Red Team or the Blue Team. A wolf could also purposely not enter the competitions if they're the Alpha as they seem to have a power in the Showdowns (as per the OP), so someone not entering could just as easily be a wolf as someone entering.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out which two people to nominate for the Showdown from the Red Team, as each Red Team member has been asked to do. You're on the Blue Team so no need for you to worry about it.

I'm also trying to decide where to place my Lynch vote tonight, which is a separate decision altogether.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    This is a bit secondary, im voting Clodagh and Angus or Senan at this stage. They didn't participate on thread at all so happy enough to put them in front of Ramsey

Lynch should be priority at this point, 2 hours to go

Think voting in on Angus is a waste if they could possibly die from poison anyway.

I’d be happier hanging someone for what they did do rather than what they didn’t overall though. Always reluctant to lynch people who maybe haven’t contributed much.

But hey, maybe I need to try something different this time round.

I’d be curious to see what way Angus flips, for instance (presuming we have an auto priest). Cause it would give us a read on Lucy.

Conor WW wrote: »
    The wolves will say they entered, even if they didn’t though. Your collating information you have no way to check for honesty on.

I’m all for trying to help catch people out in lies, but I see no way you can actually do that. Plus, wolves are usually happy to be active in tasks to try and win prizes and advantages themselves. I doubt that a wolf would admit to not participating and actually not participate.

Also, we don't have the entries for the blues, so there's nothing to compare it to. I do think those not posting today likely also didn't enter. And we're deducing there's at least one wolf among the red team, OR the split of wolves is not even across the teams and blue has less wolves?!

Ewan WW wrote: »
    That pretty much proves that I was a tired muppet and not the sabotage wolf who is clearly on the blue team!

I don't think it proves non wolf

It's not Mary over these 2. Mary was the first one based on my first look. Senan's posts now that I have read back are not sitting right with me either. I haven't voted anywhere yet.
    But Mary still hasn't done anything to convince me they are village. I don't see what was village in their posts yesterday either.

I could say the same for you or nearly everyone here

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    I don't think it proves non wolf

You're right, it doesn't. As I've been told in previous games, trust no one!

Advertisement