Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I could say the same for you or nearly everyone here

You could. But I feel I'm adding something to the village and contributing. What are your reads Mary? How do you back them up?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    It's not Mary over these 2. Mary was the first one based on my first look. Senan's posts now that I have read back are not sitting right with me either. I haven't voted anywhere yet.
    But Mary still hasn't done anything to convince me they are village. I don't see what was village in their posts yesterday either.

I just feel that its a pretty unjustified vote. Vote there if you wish, but I think theres better options.

On the flip side Conor and his 90 percent certainly is odd too. I can see how he can be so certain.

Both reads bother me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

You could. But I feel I'm adding something to the village and contributing. What are your reads Mary? How do you back them up?

I am looking over the red team members currently

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I don't think it proves non wolf

Why would the wolves sabotage the blue team and also openly sabotage the red team? That serves them no advantage, don't you think?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Guys, I really apologise, I feel like a bold schoolchild.

I forgot about this today, went out of my head completely.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Chef Ramsay: Red Team, go away and choose two people to go up for the Showdown...

uMXdaV0l.jpg

Red Team: Let's come up with some sort of plan

giphy.gif

Blue Team: FOGHORN!!!!!

giphy.gif

Red Team: Message Received... :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I’m all for you organising the vote.

I just think you’re leading the vote down a path that offers no genuine information.

For me, I reckon the Red team should be doing an FFA (well, we all should be).

Vote for your #1 for lynch. Vote for your #2 and #3 for showdown.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Think voting in on Angus is a waste if they could possibly die from poison anyway.

I’d be happier hanging someone for what they did do rather than what they didn’t overall though. Always reluctant to lynch people who maybe haven’t contributed much.

But hey, maybe I need to try something different this time round.

I’d be curious to see what way Angus flips, for instance (presuming we have an auto priest). Cause it would give us a read on Lucy.

I've no real solid reads on anyone in that pile so in my head, I dont really want any of them eliminated. My thought are Angus is in Danger anyway but yeah it's a tough one

I just think you’re leading the vote down a path that offers no genuine information.

I feel the lack of vote discussion suits the wolves here.

I think post counts/likely non-submissions in challenge are good for the team showdown choice, but I'm a bit worried how it'll pan out in terms of village - we've 11 of us, and assuming an even distribution, 2 wolves and maybe the SK, and one has been poisoned or fake poisoned.

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I think post counts/likely non-submissions in challenge are good for the team showdown choice, but I'm a bit worried how it'll pan out in terms of village - we've 11 of us, and assuming an even distribution, 2 wolves and maybe the SK, and one has been poisoned or fake poisoned.

Hypothetically we could lose 3 villagers tonight if the showdown results in death.

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Guys, I really apologise, I feel like a bold schoolchild.

I forgot about this today, went out of my head completely.

Welcome back today so no dish entered from you?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Hypothetically we could lose 3 villagers tonight if the showdown results in death.

Well whoever can heal definitely needs to make a decision between you and Angus, and hope it's the real poisoned one.

You've been giving off weird vibes, as others have pointed out. And Angus has been way too quiet, which is also suspicious.

Well whoever can heal definitely needs to make a decision between you and Angus, and hope it's the real poisoned one.

You've been giving off weird vibes, as others have pointed out. And Angus has been way too quiet, which is also suspicious.

Whats weird and Ill explain them. Come on, dont sheep others

I just feel that its a pretty unjustified vote. Vote there if you wish, but I think theres better options.

On the flip side Conor and his 90 percent certainly is odd too. I can see how he can be so certain.

Both reads bother me

It's Day One - there is so little to go on so a lot of choices will be unjustified. My main reason for calling out Mary was to get them interacting on the thread, see their reaction. They haven't really engaged in a way that is meshing for me now. They say they are reading, but have yet to put forward anything that isn't fluff.
    We have different reads, that is fine. I thought your read earlier was a bit unjustified also, I could see how they weren't wolfy posts.
    However I do agree that Conor and his 90% is very odd. But I am blinkered as I can't see anything villagery in those posts.
    Just to note, I'm not 100% stuck on Mary. I'm still keeping an open mind. I am Team Red so I have to come up with showdown names too

No. Why should Team Blue get a complete pass for lynch?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Welcome back today so no dish entered from you?

No sorry, had HSA inspection at work and I went after work for takeaway. Completely slipped my mind.

Whats weird and Ill explain them. Come on, dont sheep others

It's not sheeping, it's agreeing, and it'll just rehash what's already been said.

You were super quick to throw yourself under the bus claiming NRV and saying we should heal Angus, who to that point hadn't posted, and has had literally one post since. Why didn't you hold off until they had come on and spoke up? Losing a villager is a loss, and if you know you're a villager, and have no idea as to Angus' flip, why wouldn't you fight for yourself?

No. Why should Team Blue get a complete pass for lynch?

I never said they should :confused:

The Red team need to organise the showdown votes, as well as their lynch vote. So they need three names.

Blue team should be FFAing as well (which I said), but Red team need to organise a secondary vote too, and FFAs would facilitate that.

Votes been on Orla, no reason to change.... wont mind switching to Regan or Lucy.

A lot of the other choices people have suggested dont appeal to me yet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Reminder: Lynch is at 9pm and voting is via the Google Form linked in the OP

Showdown Voting is via PM and I need two names from each Red Team member by 9pm also. Ewan is already nominated for Showdown for conferring on the challenge so cannot be selected

Also, we don't have the entries for the blues, so there's nothing to compare it to. I do think those not posting today likely also didn't enter. And we're deducing there's at least one wolf among the red team, OR the split of wolves is not even across the teams and blue has less wolves?!

I entered a starter for team blue

Gabriel, Senan and Angus have the lowest posts for Team Blue, and Clodagh didn't submit an entry for the team challenge, so those are who I'm leaning towards from a Team Blue perspective.

Oisin's lack of fight is worrying me, maybe it is a "greater good" move, but it's impossible to tell today tbh. I'm really grasping at straws to figure it out.

Votes been on Orla, no reason to change.... wont mind switching to Regan or Lucy.

A lot of the other choices people have suggested dont appeal to me yet

I’ve a soft vote in for Lucy currently, but as Abi briefly mentioned, it’s not been the type of day where there’s strong bad leans.

Why would the wolves sabotage the blue team and also openly sabotage the red team? That serves them no advantage, don't you think?

You may not be sabowolf

You may not be sabowolf

I'm not any wolf. :pac:

The alpha wolf wins in a showdown but would they draw that attention on them this early in the game

I think your dish reveal was a genuine slip up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I’ve a soft vote in for Lucy currently, but as Abi briefly mentioned, it’s not been the type of day where there’s strong bad leans.

So you’ve a vote in for me but half an hour ago you said you’d get info from Angus’ flip.

Angus and I aren’t linked but in your head we are so you decide to compound your hunch?
    Think voting in on Angus is a waste if they could possibly die from poison anyway.

I’d be happier hanging someone for what they did do rather than what they didn’t overall though. Always reluctant to lynch people who maybe haven’t contributed much.

But hey, maybe I need to try something different this time round.

I’d be curious to see what way Angus flips, for instance (presuming we have an auto priest). Cause it would give us a read on Lucy.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So you’ve a vote in for me but half an hour ago you said you’d get info from Angus’ flip.

Angus and I aren’t linked but in your head we are so you decide to compound your hunch?

Hey look, I rubbed a lamp and a genie appeared :pac:

• Advertisement

I'm voting for Senan and Clodagh for the showdown. Mainly because this was a team task and they don't seem to have contributed to it.

Advertisement