Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Lucy, you surely should be able to see why we are connevting you and Angus? Right. Whether right ir wrong you can see the logic? Right

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Hi folks, sorry for the lack of activity this afternoon, catching up now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

FFA #1

Conor - has hoped on a nice easy bandwagon there. Bound to be someone else voting for me, he can hide away in there

Regan - the post below just seemed very wolfy to me, stood out
    Regan WW wrote: »
    Hmmm. Now Jake’s on my radar. I really don’t trust it when things don’t make sense. And his post doesn’t make sense. But it could also be fluff or boredom, which I can get, but keeping an eye here.

I’m also wondering where Angus is. Poisoned and happy? Why doesn’t he come out here and demonstrate why he should be saved!?! He doesn’t seem to care.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    For the Red Team Showdown Vote maybe we could keep this updated as more people answer.

I'd be inclined to put people who didn't enter anything at all up for the Showdown if we want a chance of winning challenges (unless of course we had an obvious Wolf/SK that we could get rid of, but at this point in the game I don't think we do)

Representing the RED Team are the following chefs...

Phil WW (entered a Starter)
    Abigail WW
    Ewan WW (entered an Amuse Bouche ; potentially not counted as already in Showdown for posting on thread)
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Jake WW
    Nigel WW (entered an Entree)
    Doris WW
    Orla WW (entered a Salad)
    Gabriel WW
    Angus WW

i entered cheesecake

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I'm voting for Senan and Clodagh for the showdown. Mainly because this was a team task and they don't seem to have contributed to it.

No seem about it from me. I didn't.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    FFA #1

Conor - has hoped on a nice easy bandwagon there. Bound to be someone else voting for me, he can hide away in there

Regan - the post below just seemed very wolfy to me, stood out

Whats wolfy on Regans post here? Sell me on it?

I like Regan as a wolf but not for this post.... why is it wolfy Lucy?

No. Why should Team Blue get a complete pass for lynch?

This is very important because as pointed out by Necro: blue team were a player down, had an entry sabotaged, and I'll put my hands up: I didn't enter anything, just didn't get a chance to get back on before deadline.

So 6 courses, 10 players minus myself for not entering and minus one sabotage means 8 entries.
    There absolutely has to be multiple wolves on blue team to win the challenge.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Lucy, you surely should be able to see why we are connevting you and Angus? Right. Whether right ir wrong you can see the logic? Right

It’s an idiotic link. If we were on a team I’d hardly be openly defending him when Oisin himself was already saying to heal Angus. It just doesn’t f**king add up.

Like I said in my FFA it’s a nice easy place for Conor to slip in

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Whats wolfy on Regans post here? Sell me on it?

I like Regan as a wolf but not for this post.... why is it wolfy Lucy?

I’m not sure what sort of dancing monkeys you’re used to but no, no I won’t sell it to you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

FFA #1

A bandwagon? You think the majority are voting for you, and I’ve hopped on? After I was the one who called out your overeagerness to heal Angus this morning? I’m not entirely sure you know what a bandwagon is, nor am I overly impressed that half of your FFA seems to be voting for me cause I’m voting for you. As a villager, that’s a really weak vote.

• Advertisement

I’m not sure what sort of dancing monkeys you’re used to but no, no I won’t sell it to you

So you cant back it up then. Just throw it there.

God thats wolfy.

I am putting in a vote on Doris while I catch up. Mostly for just arriving in to throw shade, call half of the players wolves and leave again. Just feels like a coasting wolf to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Spent a while thinking about this and been honest not much is standing out for me who to vote for in lynch I can only go for my hunch that I had earlier

The two names I had earlier were Oisin WW and Orla WW, I add Jake to them after his wild comment but as he explained it I think he could of made it clearer at the start.

For me I'm voting Oisin tonight mainly because I think he was too quick to declare himself innocent and try to be seen to be a villager.

Is also very active in dismissing other suggestions of who could be wolves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Just under an hour to vote. Get voting!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I'm going Oisin for the lynch, and Gabriel and Senan for the showdown.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Spent a while thinking about this and been honest not much is standing out for me who to vote for in lynch I can only go for my hunch that I had earlier

The two names I had earlier were Oisin WW and Orla WW, I add Jake to them after his wild comment but as he explained it I think he could of made it clearer at the start.

For me I'm voting Oisin tonight mainly because I think he was too quick to declare himself innocent and try to be seen to be a villager.

Is also very active in dismissing other suggestions of who could be wolves.

Yes I will diminish others for suggesting that obvious villagers are not wolves. I actually want to be on the winning side or dont you get that.

Jake is not a wolf. What wolf does this? What wolf draws attention to themselves like that. They dont.

Its possible, sure.... so is England beating France 10 nil.... its possible but highly unlikely.

Seriously weak reason to suspect me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    I am putting in a vote on Doris while I catch up. Mostly for just arriving in to throw shade, call half of the players wolves and leave again. Just feels like a coasting wolf to me

This is a similar summary as to how I am reading Senan. But he hasn't really posted much for a better read.

Im one of the few here trying to solve.

Read my FFA when Im dead. It will help you all solve things.

This is going to be one of those first night votes with a wild spread and a shock elimination, isn’t it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I have voted for Mary. Just from a contribution POV, the post content isn't sitting well with me

• Advertisement

cee_jay wrote: »
    I have voted for Mary. Just from a contribution POV, the post content isn't sitting well with me

Naked chef, NAKED CHEF!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Conor WW wrote: »
    This is going to be one of those first night votes with a wild spread and a shock elimination, isn’t it?

Well it will be a shock elimination as nobody is saying who they are voting for really. I think the thread is quiet for the hour before lynch. Nobody declaring where their vote is going is suss that we are focussed on village posters and wolves are staying low to let us implode ourselves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    This is very important because as pointed out by Necro: blue team were a player down, had an entry sabotaged, and I'll put my hands up: I didn't enter anything, just didn't get a chance to get back on before deadline.

So 6 courses, 10 players minus myself for not entering and minus one sabotage means 8 entries.
    There absolutely has to be multiple wolves on blue team to win the challenge.

something i didnt even think about. the focus was on the sabotage wolf, but really multiple wolves on the winning team makes sense as they could co ordinate their picks.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Naked chef, NAKED CHEF!

o/
    *Sheepish grin*
    It is always only a matter of time for me. Sorry mods :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,995 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Well it will be a shock elimination as nobody is saying who they are voting for really. I think the thread is quiet for the hour before lynch. Nobody declaring where their vote is going is suss that we are focussed on village posters and wolves are staying low to let us implode ourselves.

200.gif

Necro wrote: »
    200.gif

:pac: sorry :o

Barely anyone doing FFAs, barely anyone saying what way they are voting. Really not great.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Necro wrote: »
    200.gif

They need to be on the showdown for that....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I always find Day 1 tough to come up with good reasons, and a lot of it is based on gut.

FFA #1 for the Lynch

Doris ; shows up periodically to "wolf hunt" but seems to just target people at random and backs nothing up. Part of me says TWTBAW, and the other larger part says that's just what Doris wants us to think. My vote will be here tonight.

Conor ; initially Conor to me seemed to be a very clued in and clever player, and was talking a lot of sense, but then today talking about how he was leaning 90% village on Mary and also didn't want to lynch Doris because they seemed to be good at "wolf hunting" (see above) and it just started throwing up red flags for me. Starting to think Conor is a wolf attempting to take charge and lead the village

Liam ; all this talk of the skin-crawling compliments being part of a task may very well be true, but that doesn't mean Liam isn't a Wolf/SK, and just getting bad vibes from him all day, but that said I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt tonight and FFAs on Day 1 are a tough call, so Doris still feels the right choice for lynch in my opinion.
    I'm voting for Senan and Clodagh for the showdown. Mainly because this was a team task and they don't seem to have contributed to it.

Had been leaning this way myself earlier anyway, so going to go with Senan and Clodagh for the showdown.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I put an Amuse bouche for reds. I had a clear thought that people might go alphabetically. Ie first two would do Amuse bouche and so on, but well your all idiots

That is amusing :p

Advertisement