Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hey, Jake has two votes listed :confused:

Updating a bit. Marking myself and Lucy as good for now.

Four wolves, likely spreading votes.

Given Oisin and Nigel are in votes for the top two, and Orla and Emily voted for the alpha, I’d move on to the other votes.

Possibly two wolves in Abi, Gabriel, Isla, Liam, Fiona, a Senan, Clodagh.

SK obviously could be anywhere. Tough to wagonomics him.
    This almost exactly what I posted earlier...
    Why are you ignoring Senan's counter claim?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Third vig claim?

I wish.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Sorry folks, there was an error on the votes earlier, posting amended table now.

My bad

Player Name Voters Number of Votes
    Mary WW Doris WW, Phil WW, Ewan WW, Lucy WW, Oisin WW 5
    Doris WW Barbara WW, Nigel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW 4
    Lucy WW Conor WW, Prize Vote 2
    Oisin WW Orla WW, Emily WW 2
    Liam WW Abigail WW, Gabriel WW 2
    Jake WW Isla WW 1
    Senan WW Liam WW 1
    Phil WW Mary WW 1
    Abigail WW Fiona WW 1
    Emily WW Senan WW 1
    Clodagh WW Clodagh WW 1

Did Not Vote: Angus WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

You don't know what he was at, but you thought he was the seer.
    You even voted on him, and you are surprised he is not the seer.

I'm not understanding your game here.

Do you care to explain his behavior? because I can't.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    @Conor -why didn’t you vote for Nigel?

Because I didn’t know Nigel was bad at that point, Lucy.

I feel this is pretty obvious.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    This almost exactly what I posted earlier...
    Why are you ignoring Senan's counter claim?

I’m not ignoring it at all. I’ve already said I believe it’s self resolving, and an apparent conflict between Senan and Lucy. One they should be able to fix easily enough.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Do you care to explain his behavior? because I can't.

I don't care about his behaviour, its yours I am interested in.
    Just got back home, my phone died while I was in town. Two wolves down great job.

Jake saying that Oisin (Alpha Wolf) peeked good makes sense but he wasn't the seer hmmm

see, in this post, you are making out that you believed jake was seer but the reveal say he was not. Either you did believe he was the seer or you did not.
    You being confused by the reveal is telling, because it gives you motive for enacting the vengeful kill, you believed that they were the seer.

You hid this until this post, as you were heavily out against their 'rubbish' earlier, and even laid a vote on them. Why would you vote for someone you believed was the seer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I dont think it could be anymore obvious who Conor is at this stage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Because I didn’t know Nigel was bad at that point, Lucy.

I feel this is pretty obvious.

I’m not ignoring it at all. I’ve already said I believe it’s self resolving, and an apparent conflict between Senan and Lucy. One they should be able to fix easily enough.

What’s your thoughts on Senan?

Just so I can do the opposite

Obvs

Here are the FFA's from the two dead wolves. The SK might be in here but I doubt they would put a fellow wolf in there on day one.
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I always find Day 1 tough to come up with good reasons, and a lot of it is based on gut.

FFA #1 for the Lynch

Doris ; shows up periodically to "wolf hunt" but seems to just target people at random and backs nothing up. Part of me says TWTBAW, and the other larger part says that's just what Doris wants us to think. My vote will be here tonight.

Conor ; initially Conor to me seemed to be a very clued in and clever player, and was talking a lot of sense, but then today talking about how he was leaning 90% village on Mary and also didn't want to lynch Doris because they seemed to be good at "wolf hunting" (see above) and it just started throwing up red flags for me. Starting to think Conor is a wolf attempting to take charge and lead the village

Liam ; all this talk of the skin-crawling compliments being part of a task may very well be true, but that doesn't mean Liam isn't a Wolf/SK, and just getting bad vibes from him all day, but that said I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt tonight and FFAs on Day 1 are a tough call, so Doris still feels the right choice for lynch in my opinion.

Had been leaning this way myself earlier anyway, so going to go with Senan and Clodagh for the showdown.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    #FFA1

FAA Day 1

1. Orla
    2. Regan
    3. Lucy

I don't care about his behaviour, its yours I am interested in.

see, in this post, you are making out that you believed jake was seer but the reveal say he was not. Either you did believe he was the seer or you did not.
    You being confused by the reveal is telling, because it gives you motive for enacting the vengeful kill, you believed that they were the seer.

You hid this until this post, as you were heavily out against their 'rubbish' earlier, and even laid a vote on them. Why would you vote for someone you believed was the seer?
    I wasn't hiding, I told you my phone was dead. I voted for him because I thought he was lying, very simple. I never said he was seer.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I dont think it could be anymore obvious who Conor is at this stage

For all Lucy was bemoaning my game earlier, her own has been equally as shakey. :pac:

On the upside, we managed to put our differences aside for a brief moment and take out a wolf. Halving the wolf team on night one is great work. And because I reckon Nigel was caught off guard too, wagonomics should be in play (for instance, his FFA is unlikely to have included a bused wolf when he was under. I threat).

One thing is I said earlier about whether or not wolves vote for Oisin the Alpha, but wasn’t taking on board the fact they would have known there was a chance he was dying. Might have thrown a vote on him in case he flipped bad, so they’d look good.

• Advertisement

Putting these in village lean for now

Clodagh
    Conor
    Doris
    Isla
    Lucy
    Orla
    Regan
    Senan

that leaves

Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Emily
    Ewan
    Fiona
    Gabriel
    Liam
    Phil

What’s your thoughts on Senan?

Just so I can do the opposite

Obvs

Btw, if both of you are claiming the vig, one of you has enough bullets to shoot the other.

Jake dying, presumably, was the vengeance shot going role hunting.

If you want to risk seeing if Senan elaborates, fair enough. But if you have two people claiming the same role, one is likely evil.

I’m not sure why Senan claimed vig and didn’t elaborate. I’m not sure why they aren’t pushing you for more details. And, if they are the vig, I’m not sure why they haven’t shot you either.

I’m not 100% sure there’s not some weird play or a small miscommunication, mind. But as it stands, two people are both claiming vig? Yeah?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    unknown.png

what does that mean?

Ah emoji for wolf

Why should I not shoot you?

Cause you don't have a gun.

Also cause I suspect you're level and weren't both village

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Senan, anything to discuss?

Wasn't me. As evidenced by my lack of posting.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Me too, hopefully I don't make any more ridiculous mistakes, we need to dig out the wolves and SK!

Ewan. I'm calling wolf on you.
    This and your previous post are dripping in insincerity.

Well you're my first wolf read

Btw, if both of you are claiming the vig, one of you has enough bullets to shoot the other.

Jake dying, presumably, was the vengeance shot going role hunting.

If you want to risk seeing if Senan elaborates, fair enough. But if you have two people claiming the same role, one is likely evil.

I’m not sure why Senan claimed vig and didn’t elaborate. I’m not sure why they aren’t pushing you for more details. And, if they are the vig, I’m not sure why they haven’t shot you either.

I’m not 100% sure there’s not some weird play or a small miscommunication, mind. But as it stands, two people are both claiming vig? Yeah?

Hmmm. I'm not buying any of that

Where is everyone?

Senan WW wrote: »
    Where is everyone?

In bed, I’d guess?

I'm here want to chat? :D

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Sorry folks, there was an error on the votes earlier, posting amended table now.

My bad

Player Name Voters Number of Votes
    Mary WW Doris WW, Phil WW, Ewan WW, Lucy WW, Oisin WW 5
    Doris WW Barbara WW, Nigel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW 4
    Lucy WW Conor WW, Prize Vote 2
    Oisin WW Orla WW, Emily WW 2
    Liam WW Abigail WW, Gabriel WW 2
    Jake WW Isla WW 1
    Senan WW Liam WW 1
    Phil WW Mary WW 1
    Abigail WW Fiona WW 1
    Emily WW Senan WW 1
    Clodagh WW Clodagh WW 1

Did Not Vote: Angus WW

Orla and Emily are not the SK.

I doubt they are a wolf either on Oisin wolf, but I wouldn't rule it out

I'd guess there's a wolf in the single / outlier votes. So clodagh, Fiona, Mary, Liam, Isla.
    Because it's closed voting those 2 votes need to be looked at tooz especially for low post counts players who have 2 votes, 1 voter is likely a wolf.

Would two wolves vote on Mary?

Putting these in village lean for now

Clodagh
    Conor
    Doris
    Isla
    Lucy
    Orla
    Regan
    Senan

that leaves

Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Emily
    Ewan
    Fiona
    Gabriel
    Liam
    Phil

What have you done to separate these out?

Do you not believe liam has been spewed not wolf?

I'm here want to chat? :D

No one voted for you.

This is sad. I didn't post anything today and Liam decided I was a wolf. I'm going to go back and read what he said about me.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Doris voting with no reasoning, definitely a cut throat wolf instinct to her.....

Straight for the kill no bull ****

Wow Liam.

What we gonna do about you now, also voting with no reason

Mainly based on the FFA's from the wolves. I'll have to look at Liam's posts again
    No one voted for you.

This is sad. I didn't post anything today and Liam decided I was a wolf. I'm going to go back and read what he said about me.

Sad? I feel pretty good about it. It's probably because I've been wolf hunting the entire time

I'm not following the bit about Liam. Can you explain please

Mainly based on the FFA's from the wolves. I'll have to look at Liam's posts again

Sad? I feel pretty good about it. It's probably because I've been wolf hunting the entire time

I'd be interested in your reading on his interaction with Oisin and Nigel.. his only interaction at all really.

Does it feel natural?

Wow Liam.

What we gonna do about you now, also voting with no reason

Read Nigel (the flipped wolfs) treatment of Liam. That is probably a better way of figuring out that slot.

Look at Nigels ( the flipped wolf's ) posts in regards to liam.

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    You'll have to wait and see Abi, I insulted people yesterday and have insulted plenty of people today. Oisin has his own mission, but too me he speaks like an alpha knowing he's not really the alpha, cos we all know Conor is. His mission might be to support me and deflect attention onto Orla in the hope of being saved from poisoning and elimination.... or maybe the "vomit inducing love" deflects from my true mission as the alpha...…

Interesting post from Liam

Advertisement