Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Oops all those multi quotes weren’t meant to be there!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I think Abi declared the same as yourself iirc

I had Cloadgh and Angus on mine, just checked my outbox. Lots of bones to be picked through today, so much info to start sifting through.

Red team definitely look suss given the thread indicated votes for Clodagh, Angus and Senan ie the low posters. There is a max of 3 wolves on there, 1 dead (Nigel) and Oisin (Alpha) was Blue. Maybe why red sabotaged blue, only one player on there and it was the Alpha who seemed immune to those face offs

But while we’re here those quotes relate to the players reactions to Oisin’s NRV claim

Don’t like Ewan’s, Abby’s or Emily’s reactions

Oisin mentioned Orla, Regan and myself in his post, doubt he’d go for two Wolves but maybe?

What’s people thoughts on Senan?

I’m inclined not to shoot him but can’t really say why

Lucy WW wrote: »
    What’s people thoughts on Senan?

I’m inclined not to shoot him but can’t really say why

Id have been trigger happy last night in light of an appeared counter claim but he hasn't backed it up so I'd probably hold off. Don't think he's particularly villagery and will probably be on a lot of FFAs today IMO

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    At that point He could of had two motives for it..

He could of been genuinely been a novice and trying to get a free ride and claiming to be a bodyguard or he could of been a wolf and trying to get a novice to out himself as the bodyguard.

It didn't sit right with me why he would make such a claim so early but when he explained later that day he was only making that claim in response to him telling someone else that anyone could claim to be anything. It made more sense.

But in a way I think that was his downfall?

Downfall?
    An NRV ate the first wolf kill. How is that a down fall? Would you have preferred if a power role was killed instead?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Not sure on that, odds would suggest so but could the SK have taken the fake poison themselves? Its been a while since this kinda mechanic has been used.

@Lucy, not sure on why you quoted this, this was a reply to Oisin saying him and Angus weren't the SK. It's a legitimate point IMO

But while we’re here those quotes relate to the players reactions to Oisin’s NRV claim

Oisin mentioned Orla, Regan and myself in his post, doubt he’d go for two Wolves but maybe?

Two wolves?
    Please explain.
    It’s not like you mentioned Nigel in that post. What do you know that i don’t?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Clearing someone as 90% village with no reasoning on Day 1 (when night actions probably don't start until tonight) is odd. However, calling that put does not make me wolf.

Calling it out doesn't make you a wolf.

My worry, as I've stated, is yourself and two known wolves all posted a very similar narrative at the same time.

In retrospect, I was very clumsy in my bid to help Mary. On the upside, said clumsiness actually caught Nigel out (who wasn't even on my radar until he FFA'd me for the 90% comment).

The fact three people all leapt on it, and yourself and Nigel aggressively so, worried me. Even without knowing about Nigel initially, my reaction was "Why the **** have they not realized what I've said there and kept it a bit quieter? Why are they basically screaming to the heavens that no one should be that confident about a low poster?"

Can you understand that?

I can't see myself being around much longer. But your involvement in that narrative has thrown up massive flags for me. If there's an #FFA2 from me, youd be on it tonight.

@Lucy, not sure on why you quoted this, this was a reply to Oisin saying him and Angus weren't the SK. It's a legitimate point IMO

It is still relevant. Fake was Angus, Angus could be SK fake poisoning themselves.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I had Cloadgh and Angus on mine, just checked my outbox. Lots of bones to be picked through today, so much info to start sifting through.

Red team definitely look suss given the thread indicated votes for Clodagh, Angus and Senan ie the low posters. There is a max of 3 wolves on there, 1 dead (Nigel) and Oisin (Alpha) was Blue. Maybe why red sabotaged blue, only one player on there and it was the Alpha who seemed immune to those face offs

I nominated Senan and Angus for the showdown.

One thing is for certain, I will be voting to lynch someone from Team Red tonight and you make an excellent point as to why they would sabotage Team Blue.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I suppose we will find out soon enough whom the SK is after poisoning. It will be interesting to see if it is a wolf/villager split again but I suspect two villagers.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Downfall?
    An NRV ate the first wolf kill. How is that a down fall? Would you have preferred if a power role was killed instead?

That's a fair point but I meant "downfall" in terms as to why he was targeted. Yes it was good he was killed first, he made himself look like he had a role so I guess that was his intention job done.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Calling it out doesn't make you a wolf.

My worry, as I've stated, is yourself and two known wolves all posted a very similar narrative at the same time.

In retrospect, I was very clumsy in my bid to help Mary. On the upside, said clumsiness actually caught Nigel out (who wasn't even on my radar until he FFA'd me for the 90% comment).

The fact three people all leapt on it, and yourself and Nigel aggressively so, worried me. Even without knowing about Nigel initially, my reaction was "Why the **** have they not realized what I've said there and kept it a bit quieter? Why are they basically screaming to the heavens that no one should be that confident about a low poster?"

Can you understand that?

I can't see myself being around much longer. But your involvement in that narrative has thrown up massive flags for me. If there's an #FFA2 from me, youd be on it tonight.

IMO I don't think how I replied was aggressive. In fact, I asked you a number of times can you give me anything which is villagery about her posts - there was nothing villagery about her posts, and you didn't give me anything to justify not to vote for her. Can you point out what was "aggressive" about my post to back up your accusation?

If I remember correctly, all I said was declaring someone "90% village" on day one is very odd. I know I could never be that certain that someone is village with only 22 posts to go on. Also, I did consider at the time it could be a peek - but the Alpha wolf in play, 90% was a weird figure to hang your hat on. As I said in my previous post, my assumption was you wouldn't have your first peek result until this morning. In fact, I don't understand how you have had 2 peeks already, but it is what it is. My understanding of day/night phases is always confused, but 2 peeks by now is a bit unusual.

Mary herself didn't do anything to help herself. I have said I called her out initially to see if she posted and what she posted. I asked her a number of times for her reads to see if anything villagery came of it. Nothing did.
    You can put me on your FFA. I am village, so I hope I don't get voted out. But I am NRV, so it is better me than another roled villager revealing themselves.

It is still relevant. Fake was Angus, Angus could be SK fake poisoning themselves.

Why would they "fake" poison themselves? Would there not be a risk that they then die?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why would they "fake" poison themselves? Would there not be a risk that they then die?

They know who gets which poison generally so most likely it was a fairly low risk outcome to try and look good. Personally I dont think the Sk poisons someone and posts only once on thread before getting subbed so I think its a moot point now. When I made the point yesterday, both Angus and Oisin were alives an unknowns. Now Angus is alive but I dont think the Sk plays like that at all and only posts once

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Why don't you like my reaction?

The thread was only getting started and Oisin tried to set himself up ans a NRV and it backfired?

I explaned early on I felt Oisin was a wolf because how soon he reacted and it sounded preplanned, out of everyone i was one of the few that stuck to my gut and explained my reasonings. I looked at the wolf roles and alpha wolf suited my feelings about Oisin and I quoted it. Sounds to me like it was pretty spot on.

One thing is for certain, I will be voting to lynch someone from Team Red tonight and you make an excellent point as to why they would sabotage Team Blue.

Might be worth collating this stuff later and trying to spot a liar or at least the discrepancies. On a quick read back I cant see most people indicating where they are voting tbh

I have cross referenced the "throwaway votes" - those who didn't vote on the Doris/Mary wagon as I believe they would have spread their votes out - against those on Team Red.

I think the remaining list is:
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW (did not vote)
    Clodagh WW
    Gabriel WW
    Senan WW

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Gabriel couldn't handle all the fighting in the dorms and they headed back down to the kitchen to cool off. It was appropriate then that they heard a noise from the freezer. They went to look but they were taken by surprise by some of the ingredients they saw. Why was there garlic and olive oil in the freezer? And what was Barbara doing in there? 

Both chefs had an even bigger shock as the door slammed behind them. This wasn't what Gabriel had meant by cooling off! It was too late for both Gabriel and Barbara and their frozen forms were found huddled together, frozen solid, the next morning.

giphy.gif

Gabriel WW and Barbara WW are dead.

This morning there were steaming bowls of soup left out for some of the contestants. Most stayed clear however two were hungry enough to try it even though....

anigif_sub-buzz-17011-1498007914-1.gif

BUT WAIT! Another chef stole one of their spoons, protecting the target, meaning only one chef ate the soup. 

Orla WW has been poisoned. 

It may be fake, it may be real.

Unless healed she may die after the lynch tonight. 

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Gabriel WW was
    Chef (NRV)

Barbara WW was
    also Chef (NRV)

Lynch form is now open.

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Gabriel WW was
    Chef (NRV)

Barbara WW was
    also Chef (NRV)

Lynch form is now open.

Weird choices, Gabs late sub and Babs hasnt registered at all to me

Two wolves?
    Please explain.
    It’s not like you mentioned Nigel in that post. What do you know that i don’t?

Sorry I confused Nigel & Regan

With that in mind you can flip my comment. Oisin could easily have slipped a wolf into that list

Two kills for the Wolves?

Two kills for the Wolves?

Looks like it, so Jakes death was from a villager? Or wolves getting two kills a day? Doubtful

Sorry I confused Nigel & Regan

With that in mind you can flip my comment. Oisin could easily have slipped a wolf into that list

To be clear that list is
    Orla
    Regan
    Lucy

Looks like it, so Jakes death was from a villager? Or wolves getting two kills a day? Doubtful

I think Jakes came from a villager
    This could be the vengeful kill

I think Jakes came from a villager
    This could be the vengeful kill

Makes most sense tbh

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Morning all.

I think that the two remaining wolves are on Team Red as it was looking like Senan and Clodagh were the favourites to be nominated for the showdown but Jake and myself find us in it instead.

So my thinking is that I think it was Doris that was putting Jake and I down for the showdown and I believe that the three wolves (Nigel, Senan and Clodagh) all jumped onboard to nominate the two of us.

That's just how I am reading last night's events.
    I didn't nominate anyone last night. As evidenced by my lack of posts

Advertisement