Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning all, reading back now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I nominated Senan and Angus for the showdown.

One thing is for certain, I will be voting to lynch someone from Team Red tonight and you make an excellent point as to why they would sabotage Team Blue.

Can you explain this sabotage please? Didn't red lose or win or whatever based on private PM submissions....so no conferring.

Is there on thread conferring?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    I didn't nominate anyone last night. As evidenced by my lack of posts

I nominated nobody either. I didn't read the post correctly and didn't realise I was to. I thought it was to be a team nomination.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Gabriels read back is interesting

Would love Lucy and Conor to go back and have a look?

I will post my thoughts on it when I get back on laptop. Cant multiquote on my phone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabs and Babs means another split between red and blue team. Hard to know if the wolves would be split evenly though.

Listed as good, then bad, then unknown.

Blue Team
    Mary
    Barbara
    Conor
    Lucy (most likely)

Oisin

Emily
    Liam
    Reagan
    Fiona
    Isla

Red team
    Jake
    Gabriel

Nigel

Phil
    Abi
    Ewan
    Senan
    Clodagh
    Doris
    Orla
    Angus

If there’s an even split, then we could guess there’s a wolf left in both unknowns.

If it’s not an even split, and we know the sabotage was on Blue Team (meaning either the sabotage wolf is on Red team, OR the wolves wanted the Red team to win cause of a numbers advantage), there’s possibly two wolves in that list of unknowns.

I’m not sure the wolves would have sabotaged the blue team if there was a three/one split with three blue wolves. So I think it’s unlikely there’s two wolves in the blue teams unknown pile.

?

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Morning all, reading back now

Who did you nominate for the team challenge?

Clodagh and Senan didnt pick anyone apparently

Gabriel and Angus were subbed post lynch so I would imagine the same there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gabs and Babs means another split between red and blue team. Hard to know if the wolves would be split evenly though.

Blue Team
    Mary
    Barbara
    Conor
    Lucy (most likely)

Oisin

Emily
    Liam
    Reagan
    Fiona
    Isla

Red team
    Jake
    Gabriel

Nigel

Phil
    Abi
    Ewan
    Senan
    Clodagh
    Doris
    Orla
    Angus

If there’s an even split, then we could guess there’s a wolf left in both unknowns.

If it’s not an even split, and we know the sabotage was on Blue Team (meaning either the sabotage wolf is on Red team, OR the wolves wanted the Red team to win cause of a numbers advantage), there’s possibly two wolves in that list of unknowns.

I’m not sure the wolves would have sabotaged the blue team if there was a three/one split with three blue wolves. So I think it’s unlikely there’s two wolves in the blue teams unknown pile.

?
    I think it would be folly to presume there was not even split - I don't think we should be giving blue team a pass because of the sabotage hitting that team. It might have been Alpha and Vanilla wolf were on that team - vanilla wolf is less important than the vengeful/saboteur wolves.

We need to remember the votes for lynch and also take these into account.

Ewan. I'm calling wolf on you.
    This and your previous post are dripping in insincerity.

Well you're my first wolf read
    Orla and Emily are not the SK.

I doubt they are a wolf either on Oisin wolf, but I wouldn't rule it out

I'd guess there's a wolf in the single / outlier votes. So clodagh, Fiona, Mary, Liam, Isla.
    Because it's closed voting those 2 votes need to be looked at tooz especially for low post counts players who have 2 votes, 1 voter is likely a wolf.

Would two wolves vote on Mary?

I'm a wolf read for being "insincere"?! That makes no sense.
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    But while we’re here those quotes relate to the players reactions to Oisin’s NRV claim

Don’t like Ewan’s, Abby’s or Emily’s reactions

Oisin mentioned Orla, Regan and myself in his post, doubt he’d go for two Wolves but maybe?

What was wrong with my reaction? I didn't know what to make of Oisin, and wanted to wait to see what Angus had to say before making any decision, I don't think that's unreasonable.
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    Who did you nominate for the team challenge?

Clodagh and Senan didnt pick anyone apparently

Gabriel and Angus were subbed post lynch so I would imagine the same there

I nominated Gabriel and Senan as they had 8 and 7 posts at the time, and Angus was already poisoned and had 1 post. I just picked 2 who were unlikely to have contributed to the team challenge.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

:rolleyes: not actually all that surprised that I have been poisoned, was half expecting it.

Something is definitely not adding up on how Jake and Orla ended up in the showdown with me!

• Advertisement

Blue Team
    Mary
    Barbara
    Conor
    Lucy (most likely)

Oisin

Emily
    Liam
    Reagan
    Fiona
    Isla

Red team
    Jake
    Gabriel

Nigel

Phil
    Abi
    Ewan
    Senan
    Clodagh
    Doris
    Orla
    Angus

?

Again...what is this sabotage?

Can you explain this sabotage please? Didn't red lose or win or whatever based on private PM submissions....so no conferring.

Is there on thread conferring?

Please read my first post from this morning.

Yes, we were allowed to confer on thread about whom to nominate for the showdown. You would of known that if you were around

Phil WW wrote: »
    I think it would be folly to presume there was not even split - I don't think we should be giving blue team a pass because of the sabotage hitting that team. It might have been Alpha and Vanilla wolf were on that team - vanilla wolf is less important than the vengeful/saboteur wolves.

We need to remember the votes for lynch and also take these into account.

100%

Presumably, you’ve no fear of being peeked tonight? Right?

I’ve got to go out for a bit, but I’m going to try and cross reference some votes to the above, like you said, this afternoon.

My gut is the wolves felt a bit safe, and would have been blindsided by Nigel being caught out. Need to update the voting list with Babs and Gabs thrown in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I nominated both Jake and Orla for the showdown.

I don’t think it was spelled out. Just that the blue team were sabotaged but overcame it?

100%

Presumably, you’ve no fear of being peeked tonight? Right?

I’ve got to go out for a bit, but I’m going to try and cross reference some votes to the above, like you said, this afternoon.

My gut is the wolves felt a bit safe, and would have been blindsided by Nigel being caught out. Need to update the voting list with Babs and Gabs thrown in.

No fear at all. Peek away. In fact, I would welcome it, as you are seriously tunneling me right now, and it is not justified.
    I really feel that Oisin/Nigel were pocketing me - for example, Nigel quoting me to say he was nominating the same, Oisin engaging me on my Mary vote, etc.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Please read my first post from this morning.

Yes, we were allowed to confer on thread about whom to nominate for the showdown. You would of known that if you were around

Your post doesn't explain it. If you're village you could help me understand rather than being a dick about it.

The winner red/blue was not allowed conferring. So how was it sabotaged?

Explain it like I'm 5 please

Should we be asking Red team members to be posting their showdown votes with a #Showdown1 so they can actually be gathered easier? Or is someone keeping track.

Read the mod announcement.

Senan/Ewan, can one of you please change your avatar? It is quite confusing for other players.

Phil WW wrote: »
    Read the mod announcement.

Senan/Ewan, can one of you please change your avatar? It is quite confusing for other players.

Better? :D

• Advertisement

Thank you! I couldn't keep you guys straight in my head.

Your post doesn't explain it. If you're village you could help me understand rather than being a dick about it.

The winner red/blue was not allowed conferring. So how was it sabotaged?

Explain it like I'm 5 please

Because the wolves would have a BR to confer not on thread.

As Abi said, it makes sense for them to sabotage Blue as only the Alpha was on that team.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Sorry folks, there was an error on the votes earlier, posting amended table now.

My bad

Player Name Voters Number of Votes
    Mary WW Doris WW, Phil WW, Ewan WW, Lucy WW, Oisin WW 5
    Doris WW Barbara WW, Nigel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW 4
    Lucy WW Conor WW, Prize Vote 2
    Oisin WW Orla WW, Emily WW 2
    Liam WW Abigail WW, Gabriel WW 2
    Jake WW Isla WW 1
    Senan WW Liam WW 1
    Phil WW Mary WW 1
    Abigail WW Fiona WW 1
    Emily WW Senan WW 1
    Clodagh WW Clodagh WW 1

Did Not Vote: Angus WW
    `

Night 1: Mary lynched NRV
    Oisin poison Alpha Wolf
    Nigel was shot Venegul Wolf
    Jake shot NRV

Morning 2
    Gabriel munched NRV
    Barabra muncvhed NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

morning chefs

gabriel was a newbie like myself, who was he suss on that got him killed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

if doris is a wolf, i would say 1 of Phil WW, Ewan WW, Lucy WW is the last wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »

Strange you would put the vig on your list

I had a lot of self restraint yesterday, not sure how much I have today
    I’m very, very tempted to shoot you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Also unlikely Doris is a wolf given Nigel was on her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So there a chance Orla dies from poison. She was top of the alpha wolf ffa so I have her as village lean.

What we don't know is if the SK decides which gets the real poison.

If they do I would put money on it being on the person who was protected, not hard to guess who had a big target on their head.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If my grandmother had wheels she'd be a bike.

• Advertisement

Wolves are in a flap, on read back and looking at those kills this morning it feels off. They weren't role hunting IMO Babs and particularly Gabriel were odd choices given the substitution. Nigel and Oisin seemed like experienced players so with the Alpha out and then Nigel shot, feels like a bit of panic!

Gabriel highlighted 3 players or interacted with them a bit after the substitution. Be worth looking at contributions before and after Nigels death to see if there was a sudden uptick or drop off in posting from anyone

Advertisement