Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Conor is calling me out as wolf all morning as apparently I aggressively jumped on a post of his. I am village though. He can peek me and find this out.

a peek is a good suggestion

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Quick ISO of Nigel throws up f**k all. A lot of weird back and forth with Liam, Who made it onto his FFA but didn't get his vote. Maybe theres something in that?
    Doris & Conor make his FFA also and I'm happy enough with those two for the time being

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Oh not this f**king guy again...

giphy.gif
    Not trying anything. I disagreed with something that had been said as it seemed off to me, its how the game is played.

If you're tasking today as has been suggested, its an easy place to hide and be brazen about it, but whether you're good or bad, you give me the creeps fella.
    Thats not a task, I was pisstaking with Lucy, but as for you, I really just don't like you, so I'm just going to ignore you for the remainder of the afternoon.
    Morning chefs!

Need to inject some coffee into my veins and take some anti-histamines to clear the brain fog and start hunting for Wolves and Belgian Poisoners, but just catching up quickly on the morning's activity.

Angus who hasn't posted yet seems like a stand-up guy?

What an odd thing to say.
    Somebody please pass the barf bag.

I look amazing in all realities obviously.

But I don't want any of you sliding into me DMs or Wolf whistling at me.
    Not sure what you're seeing about Mary or Doris that has you confident on them...

Mary wasn't really on my radar all that much until you said you were 90% comfortable with Mary being good and I'm not seeing anything that suggests that level of confidence.

Doris is someone I was starting to consider for the lynch vote tonight. What wolf hunting was Doris doing? Doris has a handful of posts that attack a few people at random but does nothing to back any of it up, there's very little there. Certainly doesn't read as leading any hunt to me.

It's hard to get a good read on anyone Day 1, we have very little to go on, not sure why anyone is keen to clear anyone at all at this point.
    I always find Day 1 tough to come up with good reasons, and a lot of it is based on gut.

FFA #1 for the Lynch

Doris ; shows up periodically to "wolf hunt" but seems to just target people at random and backs nothing up. Part of me says TWTBAW, and the other larger part says that's just what Doris wants us to think. My vote will be here tonight.

Conor ; initially Conor to me seemed to be a very clued in and clever player, and was talking a lot of sense, but then today talking about how he was leaning 90% village on Mary and also didn't want to lynch Doris because they seemed to be good at "wolf hunting" (see above) and it just started throwing up red flags for me. Starting to think Conor is a wolf attempting to take charge and lead the village

Liam ; all this talk of the skin-crawling compliments being part of a task may very well be true, but that doesn't mean Liam isn't a Wolf/SK, and just getting bad vibes from him all day, but that said I'm willing to give the benefit of doubt tonight and FFAs on Day 1 are a tough call, so Doris still feels the right choice for lynch in my opinion.

Had been leaning this way myself earlier anyway, so going to go with Senan and Clodagh for the showdown.

food in for team red

Looking at my summary above, and reading back on their on thread interactions yesterday, but is there any chance that Oisin/Orla on thread spat is to gain village points for when one flipped wolf? Oisin seemed to go hard on her, but then voted Mary. I haven't read past lunchtime yesterday yet though. Orla doesn't seem to have declared on thread re: her vote for Oisin, but made certain to post to say she had voted him after his alignment was revealed.

I'm not sure you can hold her accountable for not declaring her vote for Oisin. I got the impression several people were going to vote Oisin. I think the actual vote speaks a lot louder than not declaring it

Looking at my summary above, and reading back on their on thread interactions yesterday, but is there any chance that Oisin/Orla on thread spat is to gain village points for when one flipped wolf? Oisin seemed to go hard on her, but then voted Mary. I haven't read past lunchtime yesterday yet though. Orla doesn't seem to have declared on thread re: her vote for Oisin, but made certain to post to say she had voted him after his alignment was revealed.

did they do ffa yesterday, on phone so trying to look back

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    the Serial Killer peeks good so it proves nothing

yes good point

Argues with Orla over Liam, I don't see their argument as staged although he doesn't end up voting for her even when he switches from me, although he does address this when he says that he wanted his vote to count

Oisin WW wrote: »
    While you cant say what Liam is doing, its obvious to me and Im sure Liam that you know exactly what Liam is doing. Because I do and you shouldnt be suspicious of him.

But Orla doing tasks or having behavior similar behaviour doesnt make Orla wolfy.

Her shading of Liam makes her wolfy.

If she knows its a task, surely its not Liam's behavior isnt suspect to her, no?

it doesnt sit right with me.
    OMGUS.

Since when is aggressiveness an exculsive wolf trait.

Backtracking Orla.... it says so much and I dont believe you
    #FFA1

My picks for wolves at this time.

1. Orla.

I feel Orla is a wolf for the following interactions.

Gets called out on it by me. Im not suss of Liam as I can easily and obviously see his behavior is not suspect. Orla should see the same, clearly.

Yet she doesn't, she sees it as an easy way to cast shade on Liam

Orla with a massive climb down after being caught out and OMGUS votes me.

She has no other reads.

Plenty of posts about potential tasks and hard pushing tasks and fluff. No reads (beyond sussing me for sussing her). Lets look shall we.....

No reads, no trying to solve who the evils are, just fluff, lies and confusiuon.

Im wanna see her lynched.

2. Regan

3. Lucy.

Both were very quick. Lucy quick to jump on the save Angus Train, Regan quick to cosy up to me.

Happy to see either by lynched.

If Lucy flips wolf, then If be looking at Angus.

FAA Day 1

1. Orla
    2. Regan
    3. Lucy

He also links Angus and I together, not sure what to make of this as he obviously knows I won't flip wolf
    But why believe me? I may not be NRV, I could be a wolf bluffing.

Angus could be a wolf and I could be truthful?

You were very quick to save Angus.

If Lucy flips wolf, Id be looking at Angus afterwards.

Not a lot else to go on IMO

I've an order in for a shot on Fiona at 7.30pm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

My thoughts so far

Abigail WW - lean village
    Angus WW - lean village
    Clodagh WW - lean wolf/SK
    Conor WW - lean village
    Doris WW - lean village
    Emily WW - not sure, soft lean village, don't think a wolf would put themselves into the showdown
    Ewan WW - village
    Fiona WW - no idea
    Isla WW - no idea
    Liam WW - no idea
    Lucy WW - lean village
    Orla WW - soft lean village
    Phil WW - lean village
    Regan WW - not sure
    Senan WW - lean wolf/SK

Remaining:
    3 Bad
    12 Good

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I've an order in for a shot on Fiona at 7.30pm

at least you will clear yourself, and i can watch the english tonight without feeling guilty for not participating.

• Advertisement

lucy thanks, leaning village for orla

Fiona WW wrote: »
    at least you will clear yourself, and i can watch the english tonight without feeling guilty for not participating.

I can change it to 8.45 if you'd like the guilt?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

OK here is my thoughts outloud from what's standing out for me. Some may or may not agree but here goes.

Lucy WW seemed to target me and Ewan earlier but didn't respond to either of us when we explained our thinking. Lucy seemed to be throwing out targets to put doubt in other Posters I think Lucy comes across wolfy she hasn't backed up why she didn't like what myself and Ewan said.

Sennan WW vote for me last night he didn't post all day yesterday but claimed he had to vote for someone but he maybe should not of voted at all if he was a villager he could of easily been voting a roled villager.

Connor WE doesn't seem to be nailing anyone on he is kinda throwing names around too I'm thinking he maybe the SK he doesn't seem to be siding with anyone.

Regan is the only one left that voted to lynch Doris last night he hasn't done much else to make me think he is on the village side I believe that Dorris is a villager she has some good interactions and the fact Nigel voted for her even tho she was marked by others makes me think she is OK.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    OK here is my thoughts outloud from what's standing out for me. Some may or may not agree but here goes.

Lucy WW seemed to target me and Ewan earlier but didn't respond to either of us when we explained our thinking. Lucy seemed to be throwing out targets to put doubt in other Posters I think Lucy comes across wolfy she hasn't backed up why she didn't like what myself and Ewan said.

Sennan WW vote for me last night he didn't post all day yesterday but claimed he had to vote for someone but he maybe should not of voted at all if he was a villager he could of easily been voting a roled villager.

Connor WE doesn't seem to be nailing anyone on he is kinda throwing names around too I'm thinking he maybe the SK he doesn't seem to be siding with anyone.

Regan is the only one left that voted to lynch Doris last night he hasn't done much else to make me think he is on the village side I believe that Dorris is a villager she has some good interactions and the fact Nigel voted for her even tho she was marked by others makes me think she is OK.

on day 1 it's unlikley that was going to happen

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm still leaning towards Senan and Clodagh as being wolf or SK.

I am starting to see another Red Team poster starting to post things that have raised my suspicions about them. I am not willing to stake anything yet on them but will monitor their posts for the rest of the day to see how this plays out.

As for those asking why I didn't declare or FFA yesterday.... I only had one clear suspect in my head which was Oisin and to be honest I did say I think more than once that I believed him to be wolf.

I suppose one question I have for anyone interested in answering.... does anyone think that a wolf or SK is on Team Blue?

Emily WW wrote: »

I've said I'm the vig, I think followed that up by shooting Nigel, a wolf. I've an order in for Fiona, after that I'll have one more shot, then I'll be NRV.

I can change it to 8.45 if you'd like the guilt?

if you can change it you may as well change it to now. that way you'll have more time for your next target

Orla WW wrote: »

I am starting to see another Red Team poster starting to post things that have raised my suspicions about them. I am not willing to stake anything yet on them but will monitor their posts for the rest of the day to see how this plays out.

As for those asking why I didn't declare or FFA yesterday.... I only had one clear suspect in my head which was Oisin and to be honest I did say I think more than once that I believed him to be wolf.

I suppose one question I have for anyone interested in answering.... does anyone think that a wolf or SK is on Team Blue?

I would presume the Wolves are randomly assigned to teams. I wouldn’t be using that as a divider for wolf or not

Just my opinion

if you can change it you may as well change it to now. that way you'll have more time for your next target

Well nobody has said don’t do it

I think it's highly unlikely that there was only 1 wolf on Blue with the other 3 + SK on Red, more likely it was 2 wolves per side, I guess it's harder to read the Blues as we Reds had a showdown/voting to also look at.

• Advertisement

Well nobody has said don’t do it

look, if you wanna shoot me have at it.

Liam - why did you vote for me last night

Why did you give out about someone else doing exactly what you did?

I'm unlikely to be a SK based on vig claim.

I think that red and blue are completely random and not split.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

look, if you wanna shoot me have at it.

Very daring move to suggest someone shoots them.... Whilst possibly knowing the OP can't shoot them, as they Fiona WW is in fact the shooter....

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I think it's highly unlikely that there was only 1 wolf on Blue with the other 3 + SK on Red, more likely it was 2 wolves per side, I guess it's harder to read the Blues as we Reds had a showdown/voting to also look at.

True.

I am also thinking that one of the wolves would have a female alias as the two killed last night were playing under male accounts and the split at the beginning was almost even.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I would presume the Wolves are randomly assigned to teams. I wouldn’t be using that as a divider for wolf or not

Just my opinion

Hey Lucy, bearing in mind Gabriel was munched following the substitution, read back over his posts last night and tell me your thoughts on the interactions. I'd like Conors opinion too, ill be on the laptop at 4 so will aim to do a bit of a read list

FFAs should he compulsory tonight too, we've loads of info and interactions and an FFA just give us more solid fuel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

True.

I am also thinking that one of the wolves would have a female alias as the two killed last night were playing under male accounts and the split at the beginning was almost even.

I see what you've done there ...

True.

I hadn't considered that. Could be right, as it was 10 females to 11 males (if you take Regan as male)... so then I'd be thinking SK is probably the extra male, and as we've one extra on the Reds, could well be with us too. :(

Liam WW wrote: »
    I see what you've done there ...

Which is what exactly?

• Advertisement

im reading back and phil and emily agree with oisin on few posts, wolf pack? what is others takes on phil and emily?

Advertisement