Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    look, if you wanna shoot me have at it.

Before you go, could you explain your rationale for voting me last night? Curious as to why, I don't remember any interaction with you specifically. Felt a bit throwaway tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Liam that post is pinging my radar - You like a poster who hasnt posted, feels like a little slip to me
    as in a back room slip or what type of slip could liams post have been?
    Before you go, could you explain your rationale for voting me last night? Curious as to why, I don't remember any interaction with you specifically. Felt a bit throwaway tbh

this interaction here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    im reading back and phil and emily agree with oisin on few posts, wolf pack? what is others takes on phil and emily?

And kind of surprising that Emily voted Oisin considering her agreeing with him.

im reading back and phil and emily agree with oisin on few posts, wolf pack? what is others takes on phil and emily?

I had/have Phil on my good list to be honest. Posting was straight and felt natural to me, Emily not an awful lot on my notes

Phil way more logical than Oisin in my opinion, so I don't see them being on a team. Be interested to see which posts your talking about cause I don't recall then agreeing on much

this interaction here

How does that equate a vote to me? That I think Liam, who I voted on last night, slipped up?

• Advertisement

How does that equate a vote to me? That I think Liam, who I voted on last night, slipped up?

as i already asked:

"as in a back room slip or what type of slip could liams post have been?"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

as i already asked:

I agree with this what kind of slip do you think I made.... It's a very vanilla assessment on your part ..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    And kind of surprising that Emily voted Oisin considering her agreeing with him.

thought emily was a doris or mary voter, need to pay more attention

as i already asked:

I felt his post about Angus was a slip, as in Angus had possibly posted in the BR but not on thread. Obviously it's highly highly unlikely that both of them are now wolves but that was my read yesterday.

So are you saying you voted for me cause I didn't reply to your question yesterday? Thats interesting

Liam WW wrote: »
    I agree with this what kind of slip do you think I made.... It's a very vanilla assessment on your part ..

There was a circle of conversation for about 2 hours on this yesterday. Your posting style was dramatically different when doing the punishment against the subtly of everyone else. Given I wasn't punished, I didn't know it the compliments were a task but the flow of conversation made logical sense to me.

Angus hadn't posted, you said you liked Angus. I mean it doesn't feel slippy?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

A spread of wolf votes? Throw off suspicion?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I felt his post about Angus was a slip, as in Angus had possibly posted in the BR but not on thread. Obviously it's highly highly unlikely that both of them are now wolves but that was my read yesterday.

So are you saying you voted for me cause I didn't reply to your question yesterday? Thats interesting

Hmmmmmm things becoming a lot clearer...

Liam WW wrote: »
    Hmmmmmm things becoming a lot clearer...

I'm glad it is for someone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I was never agalins either or i stuck to my guns from early yesterday.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Hey Lucy, bearing in mind Gabriel was munched following the substitution, read back over his posts last night and tell me your thoughts on the interactions. I'd like Conors opinion too, ill be on the laptop at 4 so will aim to do a bit of a read list

FFAs should he compulsory tonight too, we've loads of info and interactions and an FFA just give us more solid fuel

Homework on Gabriel? Fine. :pac:

He starts swinging immediately at Isla.
    Misreads a vig claim from Doris.
    Continued swinging at Isla.
    Briefly interacts with Senan to talk about the task sabotage.
    Kind of helped me with the Phil fears by starting to look through posts between Phil and Oisin.
    Helps Angus when Angus claims noob.
    Bit of sus thrown Emily’s way. (And a little bit more this morning).

That’s the entirety of NewGabriels activities based on my reading.

Isla felt the most rattled from a read through, and got the most attention.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Orla WW wrote: »

Are you? Seen as I called Oisin and you out early yesterday as two I was suspicious about.. I wouldn't of turned on alpha wolf early yesterday if I was spreading votes I turned against him when others were thinking he could be an NRV I also said I was suspicious of your posting twice yesterday.

I agreed with one thing Oisin said that doesn't mean I was siding with him..he said a lot of things to take the heat off others.

Making something out of nothing is more wolfy to me than agreeing with an opinion but sticking by your gut feeling.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

FFA #1 Liam

His interactions with Nigel looked like two wolves trying to throw the scent off each other

FFA #2 Phil

Interactions with Nigel and Oisin. This player is a slippery wolf, they won't be easily spotted. They also questioned my post about the SK earlier which is interesting, playing the clueless villager card again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gone a bit quiet.

Phil, out of curiosity, if I chose not to peek you, who would you want looked at?

First of all the below looks particularly at Gabriel, he stands out more to me as a)he was on team red which looks more sussy, so why narrow the pool and b) He was a late sub in last night. I mentioned earlier I think Oisin and Nigel were two experienced players but the remaining wolves appear rattled when you look at the kills that happened.

Lucy was the logical choice as its fair to assume that Conor was protected. But Babs and Gabriel are a bit left field really. Neither were in anyway cleared or looked cleared IMO. I think Gabriel in particular rattled a cage after his appearance and interactions.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    You thought Jake was the seer?
    You don't know what he was at, but you thought he was the seer.
    You even voted on him, and you are surprised he is not the seer.

I'm not understanding your game here.
    e2c08adfc309967679935d0dccb89cf9.gif

Third vig claim?
    Isla WW wrote: »
    Do you care to explain his behavior? because I can't.
    I don't care about his behaviour, its yours I am interested in.

see, in this post, you are making out that you believed jake was seer but the reveal say he was not. Either you did believe he was the seer or you did not.
    You being confused by the reveal is telling, because it gives you motive for enacting the vengeful kill, you believed that they were the seer.

You hid this until this post, as you were heavily out against their 'rubbish' earlier, and even laid a vote on them. Why would you vote for someone you believed was the seer?
    Here are the FFA's from the two dead wolves. The SK might be in here but I doubt they would put a fellow wolf in there on day one.

I wasn't hiding, I told you my phone was dead. I voted for him because I thought he was lying, very simple. I never said he was seer.
    Putting these in village lean for now

Clodagh
    Conor
    Doris
    Isla
    Lucy
    Orla
    Regan
    Senan

that leaves

Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Emily
    Ewan
    Fiona
    Gabriel
    Liam
    Phil
    I'm here want to chat? :D
    What have you done to separate these out?

Do you not believe liam has been spewed not wolf?
    Mainly based on the FFA's from the wolves. I'll have to look at Liam's posts again

Sad? I feel pretty good about it. It's probably because I've been wolf hunting the entire time
    Read Nigel (the flipped wolfs) treatment of Liam. That is probably a better way of figuring out that slot.
    Look at Nigels ( the flipped wolf's ) posts in regards to liam.
    Interesting post from Liam
    This is the only phil/oisin interaction I could find.
    your list
    Clodagh
    Conor
    Doris
    Isla
    Lucy
    Orla
    Regan
    Senan

I've no issue with
    Conor
    Doris
    Lucy
    Orla

i get you putting your own name their.

so,
    Clodagh
    Regan
    Senan
    i have to figure out.

post #490 is for regan.
    No, just no.

hopefully there will be more later, but this does not cause village lean.

heh, somebody else has said regan is wolfy now, and they are interested. I'd bet that player is village. (its lucy, who i believe is village)

They just mention Regan an awful lot, but never really have a case on them.

So, there case on regan was "I feel Regan is trying to cosy up to me"

No village lean from reading oisin.

thgis is how you got senan and clodagh? nope, no village lean there either.

So, i'd remove
    Clodagh
    Regan
    Senan

and I'd add liam.

Conor
    Doris
    Lucy
    Orla
    liam
    Gabriel

Clodagh
    Regan
    Senan
    Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Emily
    Ewan
    Fiona
    Phil
    mary nrv lynched
    oisin alpha wolf poisioned by SK
    nigel vengeful wolf shot
    jake nrv most likely a vengeful wolf shot, so the wolves killed jake, must look thru their posts and see why they went after him.

you can form your own opinion on conor and lucy.

as you can see from my post before this one, i have them in my village. They might not be in everyones village pile as only its only there word that has put them in that state. if you believe what they are selling, put the into your village pile and focus on finding wolves in your non village pile.
    added titles to the piles.
    Emily,

On reread, this jumps out.

Can you explain what you believe jakes intentions were?
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47h03enmu9pcvrsmmv5tny2t22angoh9t30277k1m8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    you started it, here,
    oh ****, i missed you, you are in the rest....

My village pile
    Conor
    Doris
    Lucy
    Orla
    liam
    Gabriel

Whats left.

Clodagh
    Regan
    Senan
    Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Emily
    Ewan
    Fiona
    isla
    Phil

Happy now?
    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47lc6k8ezv3og9dajql0mg8t21msfd27oi984rwdic&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
    Emily WW wrote: »
    At that point He could of had two motives for it..

He could of been genuinely been a novice and trying to get a free ride and claiming to be a bodyguard or he could of been a wolf and trying to get a novice to out himself as the bodyguard.

It didn't sit right with me why he would make such a claim so early but when he explained later that day he was only making that claim in response to him telling someone else that anyone could claim to be anything. It made more sense.

But in a way I think that was his downfall?
    Mary was lynched last night.
    Downfall?
    An NRV ate the first wolf kill. How is that a down fall? Would you have preferred if a power role was killed instead?
    Two wolves?
    Please explain.
    It’s not like you mentioned Nigel in that post. What do you know that i don’t?
    It is still relevant. Fake was Angus, Angus could be SK fake poisoning themselves.
    Emily WW wrote: »
    That's a fair point but I meant "downfall" in terms as to why he was targeted. Yes it was good he was killed first, he made himself look like he had a role so I guess that was his intention job done.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Why would they "fake" poison themselves? Would there not be a risk that they then die?

I think Isla, myself, Emily and Phil all engaged to a varying degree.

I think his reads list unknowns should be a good base point to work from

Clodagh
    Regan
    Senan
    Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Emily
    Ewan
    Fiona
    isla
    Phil

Isla - Seems most rattled by the interaction

Clodagh I have zero read and and has been less than active plus no votes yesterday for elimination

Regan very much like Clodagh, I literally remember feck all from Regan

Senan - Has engaged a bit and counter claimed to protect Lucy. Not sure on this personally but hasnt gone after it any further

Fiona - I aint a fan of, might be biased cause she voted me but seemed a throwaway vote tbh

Emily - Candidate for the Sk but no way does she vote Oisin if shes a wolf, way too much spread for a wolf to risk the Alpha.

Ewan - Eliminated from the challenge by a mistake yesterday, survived the face off. Thanked a lot of posts when not active but when he has been active, I lean slight village

Phil - I like Phil, I would be surprised if Phil isnt on the level. Village lean

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Here are the FFA's from the two dead wolves. The SK might be in here but I doubt they would put a fellow wolf in there on day one.

I wasn't hiding, I told you my phone was dead. I voted for him because I thought he was lying, very simple. I never said he was seer.
    Putting these in village lean for now

Clodagh
    Conor
    Doris
    Isla
    Lucy
    Orla
    Regan
    Senan

that leaves

Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Emily
    Ewan
    Fiona
    Gabriel
    Liam
    Phil
    Mainly based on the FFA's from the wolves. I'll have to look at Liam's posts again

Sad? I feel pretty good about it. It's probably because I've been wolf hunting the entire time

You have gathered your "village lean" mainly based on the wolves FFAs - but you left Liam out?
    What has Clodagh done with her lack of interaction on the thread to be village? Same with Senan and Regan - what is it that they are village lean? Given you seem to have Jake/Barbara/Gabriel as wolf leans and they are now proven village - perhaps your wolf senses are not as advanced as you think?

I am unsure what wolf hunting you have been doing tbh from looking back over your posts.
    So there a chance Orla dies from poison. She was top of the alpha wolf ffa so I have her as village lean.

What we don't know is if the SK decides which gets the real poison.

If they do I would put money on it being on the person who was protected, not hard to guess who had a big target on their head.

Isla, I asked you earlier to clarify what you meant by this post - can you explain please?
    FFA #1 Liam

His interactions with Nigel looked like two wolves trying to throw the scent off each other

FFA #2 Phil

Interactions with Nigel and Oisin. This player is a slippery wolf, they won't be easily spotted. They also questioned my post about the SK earlier which is interesting, playing the clueless villager card again.

Again? When have I played the clueless villager card - I missed the SK peeked good first time - I thought it was just Alpha Wolf. Also what is it about these "interactions with Nigel and Oisin"? I can't counter a vague claim.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

LIAM - Hi....can you please

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gone a bit quiet.

Phil, out of curiosity, if I chose not to peek you, who would you want looked at?

I am unsure - I've been stuck in meetings for past 2 hours.
    Orla and Isla I have raised issues with - that may just be their style of posting. Clodagh is too quiet for me I want to see more.
    We definitely have a wolf in the following players based on wagonomics (it is in no particular order right now) so my choice would be from this list.

Orla WW
    Emily WW
    Abigail WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Fiona WW
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Angus WW

This whole 2 female names/2 male names for wolves is a fallacy. I know in previous games it has all been randed. It is just a string of letters to excel - Excel does not have an understanding of gender names. We also cannot know the number of wolves on each team, and should be examining people on their interactions rather than their team.

Senan WW wrote: »

:confused::confused::confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

ive no issue with a peek but id be looking at phil or abi if it were my choice

You have gathered your "village lean" mainly based on the wolves FFAs - but you left Liam out?
    What has Clodagh done with her lack of interaction on the thread to be village? Same with Senan and Regan - what is it that they are village lean? Given you seem to have Jake/Barbara/Gabriel as wolf leans and they are now proven village - perhaps your wolf senses are not as advanced as you think?
    That was a quick post put together from the ffas. And they weren't wolf leans just unknown.

I am unsure what wolf hunting you have been doing tbh from looking back over your posts.
    Go look back at my post where I named Oisin as one of my top two targets, unfortunately along with Jake who was posting nonsense.
    Again? When have I played the clueless villager card -
    In previous games, you're always popping in with obvious questions, you're an experienced player who knows better. I know your style.

Getting very defensive Phil it's only making me more suspicious.

That was a quick post put together from the ffas. And they weren't wolf leans just unknown.

Go look back at my post where I named Oisin as one of my top two targets, unfortunately along with Jake who was posting nonsense.

In previous games, you're always popping in with obvious questions, you're an experienced player who knows better. I know your style.

Getting very defensive Phil it's only making me more suspicious.

Are you answering why Clodagh/Senan/Regan are in your village leans? Also for the 3rd time, what did you mean about the bodyguard post earlier?

I am not defensive, I am countering your posts. You are very defensive and rattled by people asking you to clarify your posts.

Are you answering why Clodagh/Senan/Regan are in your village leans? Also for the 3rd time, what did you mean about the bodyguard post earlier?

I am not defensive, I am countering your posts. You are very defensive and rattled by people asking you to clarify your posts.

Those three were all mentioned in the posts by the wolves, showdown votes iirc

My point was there are a few villagers claiming roles with a target on their head. So if the SK has the choice of where the real poison goes, it likely was going to the player who was protected, who was most likely one of those with claimed roles. Orla hasn't claimed any role so I think she got the fake poison.

Senan WW wrote: »
    :confused::confused::confused:

you gonna address that senan

• Advertisement

I am unsure - I've been stuck in meetings for past 2 hours.
    Orla and Isla I have raised issues with - that may just be their style of posting. Clodagh is too quiet for me I want to see more.
    We definitely have a wolf in the following players based on wagonomics (it is in no particular order right now) so my choice would be from this list.

Orla WW
    Emily WW
    Abigail WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Fiona WW
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Angus WW

Just on this list, I think wolves would be trying to stay low and unnoticed right now. They aren't going to stick their head above the parapet and bring extra attention on themselves.
    Therefore, from this list, Isla has been doing this. While I don't think her reasoning is correct in all cases, right now she is putting herself out there unprompted.
    Clodagh is worrying me the most on this list, but Nigel did claim to put her up for the showdown. She wasn't nominated though - it was Jake and Orla, so my guess Nigel was lying on that (given Ewan's previous list).

Advertisement