Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Just on this list, I think wolves would be trying to stay low and unnoticed right now. They aren't going to stick their head above the parapet and bring extra attention on themselves.
    Therefore, from this list, Isla has been doing this. While I don't think her reasoning is correct in all cases, right now she is putting herself out there unprompted.
    Clodagh is worrying me the most on this list, but Nigel did claim to put her up for the showdown. She wasn't nominated though - it was Jake and Orla, so my guess Nigel was lying on that (given Ewan's previous list).

I'm finding it hard to go through everyone this evening but they are alot of posters that don't want to give lists or opinions and are just fluffing about. Tonight's vote will be very interesting I feel.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I wonder will Team Red have a full compliment for the country cuisine tonight?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Be interesting to see what happens with the team challenge, sabotage and voting on showdown, here's hoping for team red because being in the showdown is gut wrenching! Would be good to see some blue team voting too, help with better reads.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Be interesting to see what happens with the team challenge, sabotage and voting on showdown, here's hoping for team red because being in the showdown is gut wrenching! Would be good to see some blue team voting too, help with better reads.

I wouldn't be too surprised too see Team Red lose the challenge again. I am expecting to kick the bucket and I think another villager would then be chosen in the lynch.

I think the key will be for the villagers left to focus on who is next to be poisoned and see whom they were leaning towards as wolf/FFA. I do think that this could narrow down the suspect pool.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Why would Orla be let die by possible poison? :S

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »

Because there still seems to be a few that think I'm wolf so I'm expecting it.

It's a no brainer to heal her when there's no decision to be made, unless whoever can heal her thinks she's wolf.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

It seems that not all of you are as useless as I first thought. Most of you remembered to use salt and pepper this time at least! 

Another day and the blue team again had the odds stacked against them - down a member and an entry sabotaged... but they prevailed against the odds yesterday....

No such luck here today though, you tossers.

Congratulations to the 

RED TEAM!

Hells-kitchen-recap4.jpg

The winning team can look forward to a nice trip to Eagles Flying with yours truly, and a slap up meal in The Coach House Hotel afterwards!

Blue team, you need to clean the entirety of Hell's Kitchen from top to bottom - this is what happens when you slack off folks!

It also means that the losing team need to nominate two players to face me in the showdown tonight, please do so by PMing Necro before 9pm. This is seperate to that stupid lynch you're doing tonight, **** me there's a lot going on isn't there?

Your choices are:

Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Regan WW

They will both be joining Emily who decided to be a silly cow and confer on the gamethread. So don't bother nominating her, she's already up. Twat.

74a7e052bdedd05fdd5134e19ab08f75.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Can I ask your reasoning for Doris on your naughty list? I'm looking at the amount of votes Doris got last night and the fact Nigel a wolf voted for her if she was genuinely bad then I can't see Nigel voting for her because I think she was in a few lists.

Personally myself I think the votes against Doris are key and how many of the others that voted for Doris are wolves ? Just my thinking.

So, I continue to be suspicious of Doris because of my reasoning here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=117473624&postcount=338

Think she may be playing a long game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    It's a no brainer to heal her when there's no decision to be made, unless whoever can heal her thinks she's wolf.

Who has the power to heal? No town doctor in the OP. Unless it's a prize

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Congratulations to the [/b]

RED TEAM!

Hells-kitchen-recap4.jpg

:eek:

OK so I was wrong :D

Oooh I've never been to Ballymoate, or Sligo for that matter! Woohoo! Red for life!

Liam for me. Regan very quiet. Those two I reckon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Saboteur is on Team Red then surely. Blue sabotaged twice in a row.

Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Regan WW

Not choosing myself or Lucy. Emily already up.

So two of Fiona, Isla, Liam and Regan to choose from.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I can see my lack of posting looks suspicious but it is that I am absolutely snowed under at work and have family too. I had no lunch today at work it was that busy. Not a wolf.

Ah - crap. What a time to come back on. Blue Team - we can confer here, right? :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

FNhR.gif

GO TEAM!

Saboteur is on Team Red then surely. Blue sabotaged twice in a row.

Where does it say that Team Blue were sabotaged in this challenge?

Regan WW wrote: »
    So, I continue to be suspicious of Doris because of my reasoning here:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=117473624&postcount=338

Think she may be playing a long game.

It was a theory that has since proven to be wrong.

Orla WW wrote: »

Nevermind I reread the post :o

• Advertisement

FWIW, I submitted Russian food, as R for Regan and R for Russian. I thought that might work.

I would say Liam, but I am unsure about the next. I would reluctantly go for Isla for want of a better option.

Doris WW wrote: »
    It was a theory that has since proven to be wrong.

But, by you? I don't think that's how it works!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I find it strange that both Gabriel and Isla have Liam on their good pile, I can’t really see why

Regan and Isla for me for the showdown but could be any of them

Anyone any thoughts on me shooting Fiona?

Regan WW wrote: »
    But, by you? I don't think that's how it works!

What?

Necro wrote: »

Another day and the blue team again had the odds stacked against them - down a member and an entry sabotaged... but they prevailed against the odds yesterday....

It says it right here

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I find it strange that both Gabriel and Isla have Liam on their good pile, I can’t really see why

Regan and Isla for me for the showdown but could be any of them

Anyone any thoughts on me shooting Fiona?
    Liam is not on my good pile. I've voted him for lynch and showdown.

It says it right here

But then it says yesterday so it was just the once I would think

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!

Would hindrance suggest hindrance to their own team or is that just in my head?

But then it says yesterday so it was just the once I would think

No, it’s says again

Another day and the blue team again had the odds stacked against them - down a member and an entry sabotaged

We had the odds stacked against us again by these two things

• Advertisement

Would hindrance suggest hindrance to their own team or is that just in my head?

I interpreted that as their own team two. I was thinking then that I was wrong as yesterday it seemed that nearly everyone was saying that it was Red sabotaging Blue.

Advertisement