Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Liam is not on my good pile. I've voted him for lynch and showdown.

My bad. I’ll stick Liam and Regan in for showdown so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    No, it’s says again

Another day and the blue team again had the odds stacked against them - down a member and an entry sabotaged

We had the odds stacked against us again by these two things

Ah yes, now I get ya.

I saw the "....yesterday" at the end of that paragraph and thought that it was a misdirect and that there was no sabotage today.

I am very slow today :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Would hindrance suggest hindrance to their own team or is that just in my head?

It's how I read it initially and still do, but I can see how the other interpretation works also.
    I don't think we should be presuming. There are a few different options:
    > Sabotages the team they are on (in which case they are blue)
    > Can choose the team to sabotage. If this option this also breaks down further:
    - Picked Blue yesterday to sabotage due to Alpha wolf being on team
    - Picked blue as it is the team with the least number wolves
    - Picked blue to throw shade at red as they have least number of wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Necro wrote: »
    Representing the RED Team are the following chefs...

Phil WW
    Abigail WW
    Ewan WW
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Saboteur is on Team Red then surely. Blue sabotaged twice in a row.

Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Regan WW

Not choosing myself or Lucy. Emily already up.

So two of Fiona, Isla, Liam and Regan to choose from.

we lynch from red team tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I find it strange that both Gabriel and Isla have Liam on their good pile, I can’t really see why

Regan and Isla for me for the showdown but could be any of them

Anyone any thoughts on me shooting Fiona?

I feel I'm leaning good on Fiona tbh, but it's very much just a gut read.

Would hindrance suggest hindrance to their own team or is that just in my head?

Oh, good point actually. That's fair.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I think we should lynch from Blue

Regan will get my vote currently

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Oooh I've never been to Ballymoate, or Sligo for that matter! Woohoo! Red for life!

The Sous chefs had no input into this decision, they have never been nor do they want to be, to Sligo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I think we should lynch from Blue

Regan will get my vote currently

I'm currently on Isla, I liked Gabriels pressing and I think him dying is a result of that pressing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'm currently on Isla, I liked Gabriels pressing and I think him dying is a result of that pressing
    I had no problem with Gabriel. Was joking with him that he didn't include me in his list is all.

Isla WW wrote: »
    I had no problem with Gabriel. Was joking with him that he didn't include me in his list is all.

Where's your vote going at the moment?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    It's how I read it initially and still do, but I can see how the other interpretation works also.
    I don't think we should be presuming. There are a few different options:
    > Sabotages the team they are on (in which case they are blue)
    > Can choose the team to sabotage. If this option this also breaks down further:
    - Picked Blue yesterday to sabotage due to Alpha wolf being on team
    - Picked blue as it is the team with the least number wolves
    - Picked blue to throw shade at red as they have least number of wolves.

Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!

It wouldn't be much of a free ride if they sabotage their own team and possibly end up in the showdown? All well and good when the alpha was on blue IF there were no other wolves on blue, which would mean they're red. If they're blue, they've risked themselves 2 nights in a row, that feels off to me.

Where's your vote going at the moment?

Liam

Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!

It wouldn't be much of a free ride if they sabotage their own team and possibly end up in the showdown? All well and good when the alpha was on blue IF there were no other wolves on blue, which would mean they're red. If they're blue, they've risked themselves 2 nights in a row, that feels off to me.

Free ride could mean they don't get put up for showdown if their team is up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I find it strange that both Gabriel and Isla have Liam on their good pile, I can’t really see why

Regan and Isla for me for the showdown but could be any of them

Anyone any thoughts on me shooting Fiona?

if you have a strong feeling on fiona go for it, tbh i haven't a wolfy vibe of her

Possibly, be a bit of a give away though. Maybe if they are up for showdown no one leaves or something? Why the hell did three get to stay last night? Be interesting to see what happens tonight. Some data in that

That's true, which could mean one of the seeming high votes yesterday weaseled their way out, and helped move the votes around?

I would be hesitant to shoot anyone before the lynch. Lynch votes can give further info and you will have a seer peek also which will narrow the pool of candidates, and hopefully lessen the odds of hitting village.

That's true, which could mean one of the seeming high votes yesterday weaseled their way out, and helped move the votes around?

That's a metric which I didn't consider, if they are top of the pops they can nominate someone else?

Possibly, be a bit of a give away though. Maybe if they are up for showdown no one leaves or something? Why the hell did three get to stay last night? Be interesting to see what happens tonight. Some data in that

It does sometimes happen in the show that there's a week here or there where no one goes home, other weeks where multiple go home, and sometimes a team swap around if the numbers are too uneven.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Trying to look at votes. I've coloured Lucy in as green, but she's not 100% cleared (but the one "counter claim" hasn't been fully examined, and she can prove herself with a second shot, so is 90% or so in my books)

Mary WW - Doris WW, Phil WW, Ewan WW, Lucy WW, Oisin WW 5
    Doris WW - Barbara WW, Nigel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW 4
    Lucy WW - Conor WW, Prize Vote 2
    Oisin WW - Orla WW, Emily WW 2
    Liam WW - Abigail WW, Gabriel WW 2
    Jake WW - Isla WW 1
    Senan WW - Liam WW 1
    Phil WW - Mary WW 1
    Abigail WW - Fiona WW 1
    Emily WW - Senan WW 1
    Clodagh WW - Clodagh WW 1

I reckon the wolves probably caught that I was seer and knew Mary was peeked good. So would two lump on to Mary on night one? Not sure if two wolves voting for someone they should know will clear good is a good look?

I'm not sure two wolves go onto either Mary or Dorris nessecarily. We know Mary is good, so maybe there. If Regan flipped bad, it would nearly clear Doris (since there's no way two wolves go onto a wolf when votes are so haphazard on night 1).

Possibility a wolf goes onto Oisin, since he was possibly going to be getting poisoned. Would be a very good look to vote for the alpha wolf, and relatively risk free when you know he's possibly dying. I don't think two wolves do though. Too much risk then of a shock night 1 vote off. So maaaaaybe one of Orla or Emily.

Abi, Isla, Liam, Fiona, Senan, Clodagh. I'd say there's a wolf in there too. At least one.

• Advertisement

I would be hesitant to shoot anyone before the lynch. Lynch votes can give further info and you will have a seer peek also which will narrow the pool of candidates, and hopefully lessen the odds of hitting village.

I'd agree, I've no great love for Fiona at all but I'd hold off. I'd lean her wolf myself at the moment but I wouldn't have the balls to pull the trigger on it at this point

Conor WW wrote: »
    Trying to look at votes. I've coloured Lucy in as green, but she's not 100% cleared (but the one "counter claim" hasn't been fully examined, and she can prove herself with a second shot, so is 90% or so in my books)

Just on that, Senan said today that he only counterclaimed in an effort to protect Lucy, and that he hadn't shot anyone. I'd say that's fairly definitive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

I'm putting Doris forward for the lynch again. I am sticking with what I said earlier - and yesterday. And, just for clarity, to answer Doris's question, I meant - did you just clear yourself or what? That's what I meant that you can't just clear yourself and say everything is ok.

In saying that, I would change to go with village consensus if this would be a wasted lynch if everybody is going in different directions, and assuming that my vote would still be valid if I get knocked out in this.. um.. knockout..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

And I'm putting forward Liam and Isla for knockout.

Prob see one of you there.. :p

I think people should declare on thread beforehand who they have voted for. Will help with analysing.

I think people should declare on thread beforehand who they have voted for. Will help with analysing.

Yeah agreed, I think Lucy has so far

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Wow, dunno what I've done to Isla WW to p155 her is so much. And I haven't voted for her at any stage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Just on that, Senan said today that he only counterclaimed in an effort to protect Lucy, and that he hadn't shot anyone. I'd say that's fairly definitive.

I don't know. I think it's still highly suspicious and I don't buy it. I think I'll vote Senan. But if it turns out he was telling the truth and it was a genuine attempt to protect Lucy then I apologise.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    I'm putting Doris forward for the lynch again. I am sticking with what I said earlier - and yesterday. And, just for clarity, to answer Doris's question, I meant - did you just clear yourself or what? That's what I meant that you can't just clear yourself and say everything is ok.

Of course I didn't clear myself.

Not sure how you deduced that from my post.

• Advertisement

Guys all I'm gonna say is if you're village you shouldn't be voting for me.

Advertisement