Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abi.

Question for you.

Who do you think was likely protected from the poison this morning?

Or, maybe more importantly....if you were the SK, who would you have poisoned this morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Guys all I'm gonna say is if you're village you shouldn't be voting for me.

Bull****

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I don't know. I think it's still highly suspicious and I don't buy it. I think I'll vote Senan. But if it turns out he was telling the truth and it was a genuine attempt to protect Lucy then I apologise.

Lol, I meant definitive that the counterclaim was a load of hooey! Sorry, should have made that crystal clear

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

im putting all team red on my ffa list even meself even though i know im not roled just ordinary chef but wont do a clodagh voting meself (why clodagh?)

Phil WW
    Abigail WW
    Ewan WW
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW

i believe a wolf and sk in there

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Not sure. I haven't actually sent my votes yet.

I would say Liam for sure. But, I believe that Conor and Lucy are good now.

The other option is Fiona. What's she been up to lately? I actually skipped over her name as it hasn't registered much with me.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    we lynch from red team tonight

Angus, instead of picking a team to randomly lynch from, what are your thoughts on who might be SK or wolf?

Phil WW wrote: »
    Angus, instead of picking a team to randomly lynch from, what are your thoughts on who might be SK or wolf?

Sorry I see you have just posted before me. What about blue team?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

VAhyEDw.gif

Reminder that the lynch is at 9pm

Doris WW wrote: »
    Of course I didn't clear myself.

Not sure how you deduced that from my post.

I can't see who else could have cleared you.

It's a niggly feeling on my part.

FFA#2

Phil, as outlined this morning
    Isla, who I feel is just giving off bad vibes a bit.
    Regan, cause I have zero read on her, and I’m curious if two wolves would lump on Doris last night to force the lynch that way.

I’m wondering, if I’m the SK, do I vote as an individual, or vote in a pack…

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Abi.

Question for you.

Who do you think was likely protected from the poison this morning?

Or, maybe more importantly....if you were the SK, who would you have poisoned this morning?

You

FFA#2

Regan, cause I have zero read on her, and I’m curious if two wolves would lump on Doris last night to force the lynch that way.

You are barking up the wrong tree. Go back to your post on the votes. Why would Oisin jump onto a wagon that I presumedly started at the last minute?

Angus WW wrote: »
    im putting all team red on my ffa list even meself even though i know im not roled just ordinary chef but wont do a clodagh voting meself (why clodagh?)

Phil WW
    Abigail WW
    Ewan WW
    Senan WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Orla WW
    Angus WW

i believe a wolf and sk in there

While I may agree with your sentiment to some extent this is extremely lazy from my perspective

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You

Why? Seer would be a help to SK also. SK peeks good, which they could use to their advantage. Also helps them find the wolves.
    I would poison the vig as they are a loose canon who could end my game, or a player who was giving heat to another player to try throw shade.

FFA#2

Zero read? I'm kind of going to take that as a compliment. :pac:

In fairness, I do try to explain my reasonings through my posts.

You are barking up the wrong tree. Go back to your post on the votes. Why would Oisin jump onto a wagon that I presumedly started at the last minute?

I dont think you are bad but I had Conor pegged as roled and you possibly roled from early doors. If the wolves picked up the same vibe then his post about Mary in the lead up to the lynch made it obvious she was peeked. Wolf or wolves might have dived on that wagon to get rid of someone soon to be cleared.

You
    Why? Seer would be a help to SK also. SK peeks good, which they could use to their advantage. Also helps them find the wolves.
    I would poison the vig as they are a loose canon who could end my game, or a player who was giving heat to another player to try throw shade.

Phil is right. Why would the SK poison me?

I know the Bg will obviously know if he protected me or Lucy.

But if the SK tried to poison me, I’d be curious as to why.

If it was the vig, then we’ll done BG on that call :pac:

I dont think you are bad but I had Conor pegged as roled and you possibly roled from early doors. If the wolves picked up the same vibe then his post about Mary in the lead up to the lynch made it obvious she was peeked. Wolf or wolves might have dived on that wagon to get rid of someone soon to be cleared.

I see that now, but that penny didn't drop for me until he called Nigel wolf. The 90% good was not all that obvious to me :o

Simple, the SK needs to eliminate wolves and villagers, wolves are a scarce resource and he wouldn't want to take one out given there's only two left. Targeting of Orla who was on Oisin maybe makes sense from a semi clear perspective so unlikely to be a wolf. Sk would want Lucy alive, just like he needs wolves alive. For the Sk to have any chance he needs the kill rate up and Lucy and wolves play a part in that

That's my 2 cents on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

You may as well come out and tell us Isla

Very little from Fiona today given her head is in the noose. Not sire what to make of that

I’m guessing it was the JOAT that took out Jake last nite so, I’ll leave off shooting Fiona until after the lynch and the showdown

• Advertisement

evan survives the showdown with jake then jake is taken out

gab sort of questions you phil and is taken out

abi mentions gab and babs taken out, i feel a wolf or sk in abi

this could be a load of ****e meaning sfa

orla could be goner from poison

lucy believing senan sort of clears them

no idea on clodagh no real input

doris 2nd top votes last night so thinking village

again this could be a load of ****e meaning sfa

I wouldn’t poison the vig as SK, you need the kill rate high, you’re wolf hunting

Lucy, any input on who to peek?

Lucy, any input on who to peek?

Phil or Clodagh

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I wouldn’t poison the vig as SK, you need the kill rate high, you’re wolf hunting

I guess, unless the vig is looking their way or throwing shade that direction already. It's survival mode for SK. They stay low, and try gain as many villager points as possible.

Phil, I will say, I’m glad you’re the one outlining that.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

My two votes for showdown will be

Sennan WW I feel that Sennan was very sneaky yesterday he was quiet all day but was around for the vote but randomly picked me because he felt he had to pick someone. A wolf wouldn't worry about who he picked because he knew who his mates were so anyone else was going to be a villager or the SK.

Lucy ww gets my second vote because along the lines of what I said earlier, Lucy seems to be throwing out accusations but not backing them up. When challenged she moves on to the next target.

Phil, I will say, I’m glad you’re the one outlining that.

Why?

While I may agree with your sentiment to some extent this is extremely lazy from my perspective

who are thinking of voting abi

• Advertisement

I have voted Clodagh for lynch.

My FFA:
    Clodagh
    Angus
    Emily

Advertisement