Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Emily WW wrote: »
    My two votes for showdown will be

Sennan WW I feel that Sennan was very sneaky yesterday he was quiet all day but was around for the vote but randomly picked me because he felt he had to pick someone. A wolf wouldn't worry about who he picked because he knew who his mates were so anyone else was going to be a villager or the SK.

Lucy ww gets my second vote because along the lines of what I said earlier, Lucy seems to be throwing out accusations but not backing them up. When challenged she moves on to the next target.

200.gif

Votes via PM you doughnut!

And Senan isn't on your team!

tumblr_o2pyjnN5kR1ql98qjo1_r1_400.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    My two votes for showdown will be

Sennan WW I feel that Sennan was very sneaky yesterday he was quiet all day but was around for the vote but randomly picked me because he felt he had to pick someone. A wolf wouldn't worry about who he picked because he knew who his mates were so anyone else was going to be a villager or the SK.

Lucy ww gets my second vote because along the lines of what I said earlier, Lucy seems to be throwing out accusations but not backing them up. When challenged she moves on to the next target.

It’s a bold move to nominate one of the only two people who have claimed roles, let’s see how it pays off.
    Phil WW wrote: »
    Why?

Cause if I was poisoned by the SK, it would surely be someone I was sus of. And I’d worry it was someone in the wagons last night, cause as you said, the SK should be blending in, not standing out. So my main worry was yourself as SK.

But then, you’re happily outlining those characteristics makes me relax a bit cause I’m not sure the SK outlines those things himself. You responding to the thoughts makes me a bit calmer about you. Maybe even enough to move my vote. :P

I’ve nominated Isla and Regan for the showdown.

I’m not sure if Clodagh votes for herself as a wolf? Seems like a wolf would ask their team who to vote for and throw a random vote on someone else?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Necro wrote: »
    200.gif

FFS Emily WW, what kind of a donut are you.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

before i go off for a bite to eat, does the winning team get any extra rewards

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    It’s a bold move to nominate one of the only two people who have claimed roles, let’s see how it pays off.

Cause if I was poisoned by the SK, it would surely be someone I was sus of. And I’d worry it was someone in the wagons last night, cause as you said, the SK should be blending in, not standing out. So my main worry was yourself as SK.

But then, you’re happily outlining those characteristics makes me relax a bit cause I’m not sure the SK outlines those things himself. You responding to the thoughts makes me a bit calmer about you. Maybe even enough to move my vote. :P

But you thought I was wolf earlier?!?! I can't keep up!
    I'm not wolf. I'm not SK. Just a chef who wants village to win this game.
    I am useless at finding wolves though.

In relation to standing out, there are a couple of posters I considered putting on my FFA list, in particular Ewan. He is doing just that of being helpful, friendly etc. But I don't know. As I said I'm useless at uncovering roled players, as evidenced by your 90% claim.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Necro wrote: »
    200.gif

Sorry looking after a kid here at same time tought Sennan was. I was been open and explaining my vote and reasons why.

I have voted Clodagh for lynch.

My FFA:
    Clodagh
    Angus
    Emily

Changing this based on Emily's post.

My FFA:
    Clodagh
    Angus
    Ewan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I’ve nominated Isla and Regan for the showdown.

I’m not sure if Clodagh votes for herself as a wolf? Seems like a wolf would ask their team who to vote for and throw a random vote on someone else?

Why are you nominating me for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    FFS Emily WW, what kind of a donut are you.....

A very stupid donut hahaha. I have a lynch to do and a showdown to do and a kid here hahaha and f
    Sennan was meant for my lynch :p

• Advertisement

But you thought I was wolf earlier?!?! I can't keep up!
    I'm not wolf. I'm not SK. Just a chef who wants village to win this game.
    I am useless at finding wolves though.

In relation to standing out, there are a couple of posters I considered putting on my FFA list, in particular Ewan. He is doing just that of being helpful, friendly etc. But I don't know. As I said I'm useless at uncovering roled players, as evidenced by your 90% claim.

I’m fairly sure wolf hunting is throwing out random ****, seeing what sticks, remembering when you caught one and ignoring all your mistakes :pac: I am not a good wolf hunter at all.

I mean, the only reason I caught Nigel was he FFAd me. I had you in for a bit yesterday, only to switch to him.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Why are you nominating me for?

Process of elimination means I need to put up two of you, Regan, Liam and Fiona. Not putting up myself or Lucy, and can’t put up Emily.

I feel on the order of wolfie to least wolfie, I have, Regan, You, Liam, Fiona.

Fiona
    Liam
    Regan

The showdown votes have to go to these three

I trust Conor and Lucy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

@Isla - you going to explain you’re soft role claim?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Isla WW are you going to explain why you're such a bitch to me..

Haven't nominated you, spoken ill of you or interfaced with you, but yet you're character assassinating me

Lucy WW wrote: »

No

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Ta4P.gif

Lynch at 9pm.

Another night, another quiet thread which makes me suspect that wolves aren't in danger at lynch.

My Clodagh vote is not sitting well with me right now, I had hoped she might pop in to comment on that. At this stage she won't make the 5 post minimum if she does.

New FFA:
    Angus - lazy style of play is not sitting well with me
    Ewan - too agreeable and nice
    Senan/Fiona - I need to read back on these though.

Yeah, I’ve lost confidence in a “Phil is a wolf” thoughts so am going to flip off.

I’m leaning towards sniffing round Senan who is just skirting by, other than a weird conflicting claim last night…

Yeah, I’ve lost confidence in a “Phil is a wolf” thoughts so am going to flip off.

I’m leaning towards sniffing round Senan who is just skirting by, other than a weird conflicting claim last night…

Those are my thoughts on Senan also.

Re: Angus, he is jumping on random things which are said and just going with those, e.g. lynch from red team only. His "reads" didn't have much substance.

• Advertisement

Where has everyone gone? :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Watching the football maybe?

I'm here and watching the football :D

There's football on? :D

I'm back

Not sure who to vote for

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Lucy WW wrote: »

I’m also here.

Isla - what was the soft role claim?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I have voted Clodagh for lynch.

My FFA:
    Clodagh
    Angus
    Emily
    Another night, another quiet thread which makes me suspect that wolves aren't in danger at lynch.

My Clodagh vote is not sitting well with me right now, I had hoped she might pop in to comment on that. At this stage she won't make the 5 post minimum if she does.

New FFA:
    Angus - lazy style of play is not sitting well with me
    Ewan - too agreeable and nice
    Senan/Fiona - I need to read back on these though.

I was driving home from work. What comment can I make except I am not a wolf which is what everyone says anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Isla WW are you going to explain why you're such a bitch to me..

Haven't nominated you, spoken ill of you or interfaced with you, but yet you're character assassinating me

That’s just rude. Attack the post, not the poster?

Fiona showed up at 5pm yesterday and was pretty consistent at posting up until I said I was shooting her, silence since

• Advertisement

Those on Team Blue who haven't posted their showdown nominations aren't helping the village at all.

Advertisement