Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

This is crazy quiet?? Why are people been called out and no one coming in to defend themselves. Lynch in half an hour and no sign of anyone trying to change minds.

I'll be going with Sennan too he is ony radar all day asn I have said twice already.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

LYNCH IN 30 MINS

VOTE YOU DOUGHNUTS

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

For what it’s worth, I put in my peek order this morning on someone. And while I’ve asked a few people over the day where they’d peek, I’m going to stick with my gut and peek someone I feel is playing the type of wolf game I’d usually play myself…

As far as my vote goes, I hate the silence. No attempts by wolves to drive votes, which makes me think they are comfortable.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Those on Team Blue who haven't posted their showdown nominations aren't helping the village at all.

True. I’ve gone for Liam and Isla. No word from Fiona though, and no argument to change from Isla.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Where has everyone gone? :(

Sorry, I'm not around usually between 7.30 and 8.30, back now!

Currently in Isla but I'm gonna run back through my readlist

You and Lucy are where on votes?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

As far as my vote goes, I hate the silence. No attempts by wolves to drive votes, which makes me think they are comfortable.

I agree. Also, there has been few votes declared on the thread. Definitely would expect more activity, be it wolves trying to get a wagon going on someone or whatever. This is worrying me. It is making me doubt the FFAs I am posting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Those on Team Blue who haven't posted their showdown nominations aren't helping the village at all.

Liam WW
    Regan WW

are my 2.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    True. I’ve gone for Liam and Isla. No word from Fiona though, and no argument to change from Isla.

Here's my argument. You can haven't a scooby doo what you're doing Regan.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Sorry, I'm not around usually between 7.30 and 8.30, back now!

Currently in Isla but I'm gonna run back through my readlist

You and Lucy are where on votes?

On Phil but fully intending to flip off him cause I’ve liked his contributions this evening. Not sure where yet. Probably a lower poster who registered in the lone votes last night, like Senan.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Here's my argument. You can haven't a scooby doo what you're doing Regan.

LOL that is bad grammar, I'm drunk :D

• Advertisement

might vote to lynch angus

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

LOL that is bad grammar, I'm drunk :D

You're in full on deflect mode and talking BS, think I might have to change my nominations.... And lynching

Or maybe I won't ...

Or maybe I'll shoot

Or maybe I won't

Maybe I'll cure the poisoned person...

Or maybe I won't......

Or maybe I'll just sit back and enjoy it all.....

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Liam WW
    Regan WW

are my 2.

Why? Any help for someone that's undecided maybe? Or make someone else think twice?

Fiona WW wrote: »
    might vote to lynch angus

Again this just looks like you are voting and posting for the sake of it. No input to help out other villagers.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Why? Any help for someone that's undecided maybe? Or make someone else think twice?

Conor WW
    Emily WW
    Fiona WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW
    Regan WW

theres the options. conor, fiona, lucy out. me out. then 2 of isla, liam, regan.

i believe what isla said earlier on, or at least its self resolving

Regan WW wrote: »
    I’m also here.

Isla - what was the soft role claim?

Not telling you anything.

You've been as useful as an underwater umbrella.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I've no idea who is on the chopping block, so i doubt the wolves do either

Liam WW wrote: »
    You're in full on deflect mode and talking BS, think I might have to change my nominations.... And lynching

Or maybe I won't ...

Or maybe I'll shoot

Or maybe I won't

Maybe I'll cure the poisoned person...

Or maybe I won't......

Or maybe I'll just sit back and enjoy it all.....
    What a load of bruscar this post is.

First of all the below looks particularly at Gabriel, he stands out more to me as a)he was on team red which looks more sussy, so why narrow the pool and b) He was a late sub in last night. I mentioned earlier I think Oisin and Nigel were two experienced players but the remaining wolves appear rattled when you look at the kills that happened.

Lucy was the logical choice as its fair to assume that Conor was protected. But Babs and Gabriel are a bit left field really. Neither were in anyway cleared or looked cleared IMO. I think Gabriel in particular rattled a cage after his appearance and interactions.

I think Isla, myself, Emily and Phil all engaged to a varying degree.

I think his reads list unknowns should be a good base point to work from

Clodagh
    Regan
    Senan
    Abigail
    Angus
    Barbara
    Emily
    Ewan
    Fiona
    isla
    Phil

Isla - Seems most rattled by the interaction

Clodagh I have zero read and and has been less than active plus no votes yesterday for elimination

Regan very much like Clodagh, I literally remember feck all from Regan

Senan - Has engaged a bit and counter claimed to protect Lucy. Not sure on this personally but hasnt gone after it any further

Fiona - I aint a fan of, might be biased cause she voted me but seemed a throwaway vote tbh

Emily - Candidate for the Sk but no way does she vote Oisin if shes a wolf, way too much spread for a wolf to risk the Alpha.

Ewan - Eliminated from the challenge by a mistake yesterday, survived the face off. Thanked a lot of posts when not active but when he has been active, I lean slight village

Phil - I like Phil, I would be surprised if Phil isnt on the level. Village lean

Isla - Seems most rattled by the interaction

Clodagh I have zero read and and has been less than active plus no votes yesterday for elimination

Regan very much like Clodagh, I literally remember feck all from Regan

Senan - Has engaged a bit and counter claimed to protect Lucy. Not sure on this personally but hasnt gone after it any further

Fiona - I aint a fan of, might be biased cause she voted me but seemed a throwaway vote tbh

Emily - Candidate for the Sk but no way does she vote Oisin if shes a wolf, way too much spread for a wolf to risk the Alpha.

Ewan - Eliminated from the challenge by a mistake yesterday, survived the face off. Thanked a lot of posts when not active but when he has been active, I lean slight village

I could get on board with any of the above.

Updates since earlier Fiona asking to be shot and then disappeared for a while

Emily is edging me more towards being the sk at this stage

Regan showed up and posted nothing of substance

Senan and Clodagh on the red team face off votes not really tallying

I'm still on Isla from the Gabriel interactions

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I've no idea who is on the chopping block, so i doubt the wolves do either

Benefit of knowing two are dead is we know they can’t brute force a vote. I guess it means we have a good chance to do wagonomics tomorrow…..if anyone bothers to try it.

I’ve switched to Senan.

• Advertisement

You're wrong Abigail I'm the heart of the village.

You're wrong Abigail I'm the heart of the village.

Yeah, I've seen the softing hence me re-examining

Benefit of knowing two are dead is we know they can’t brute force a vote. I guess it means we have a good chance to do wagonomics tomorrow…..if anyone bothers to try it.

I’ve switched to Senan.

**** it, you nailed Nigel and Isla is soft claiming. One of Clodagh or Senan makes sense from a red team perspective, I still think there is wolf/wolves in red from what we've read

I will say, there’s villagers who aren’t outlining their voting intentions tonight. Not just the wolf duo, but people who have to be villagers.

Which is how rolled villagers get bounced without getting a chance to defend themselves.

**** it, you nailed Nigel and Isla is soft claiming. One of Clodagh or Senan makes sense from a red team perspective, I still think there is wolf/wolves in red from what we've read

Vote in for Senan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

What a load of bruscar this post is.

What I find interesting is you've disagreed with everything i have said today... Almost like it's targeted and assigned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I've quadruple checked tonight and vote is definitely in for Clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vote in for Regan

Seriously low level of engagement on this thread, worrying stuff cause only 3xevils but feels like 7 or 8 aren't participating

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »
    What I find interesting is you've disagreed with everything i have said today... Almost like it's targeted and assigned

Assigned from who? There's only two wolves left, it's not like there's a grand commitee going on over there.

Advertisement