Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Jack of all trades? Thought he was voting for a villager maybe?

No, it was the punishment I received after the showdown

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Hmmmmm

Did you get your seer peek result?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You are really boring, I would advocate a bullet going your direction. Literally no substance or effort from you bar crying about Isla today. Not conductive to wolf hunting Liamo

Whoop. Is this the opposite to the compliment challenge now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    why did you vote for him? already trying to distance yourself

Haha literally calling you for you disregarded Vote again. I trust Conor, Isla soft claimed so I'm inclined not to lynch a soft claim when it's really not required. We forced Lucy out last night by similar carry on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Did you get your seer peek result?

:(

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm thrilled that people are seeing that I am not the SK but could you explain the flavour thing to me? I'm afraid it's gone over my head.

Flavour indicates you got the real poison

Which makes me think you are definitely not the sk as the 2nd person targeted was protected therefore one of Lucy/Conor IMO. Sk wouldn't give themselves the real poison and not with one of thextwo cleared villagers therefor you aren't the sk

:(

Who?

So.

My guess is that there’s 100% a wolf on Red team.

Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!
    Vanilla Wolf - No powers but this chef is as conniving as they come.

Those are our two left. Neither should have the power to stop a peek, and yet somehow have.

I put in a seer peek on Abi. I feel they are playing how I’d play when aim the wolf. I feel they’ve been very cosy, skirting under the radar, and I realised this morning that I have more trust in him than I should. So I wanted to peek Abi.

Unfortunately, my power has been blocked tonight.

I presume this is a Red team member won a power block and used it on me. Something only a wolf would do.

But as a result, the question mark remains over Abi for me now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Flavour indicates you got the real poison

Which makes me think you are definitely not the sk as the 2nd person targeted was protected therefore one of Lucy/Conor IMO. Sk wouldn't give themselves the real poison and not with one of thextwo cleared villagers therefor you aren't the sk

Whaaaa?

If she got the real poison she'd be dead.

So.

My guess is that there’s 100% a wolf on Red team.

Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!
    Vanilla Wolf - No powers but this chef is as conniving as they come.

Those are our two left. Neither should have the power to stop a peek, and yet somehow have.

I put in a seer peek on Abi. I feel they are playing how I’d play when aim the wolf. I feel they’ve been very cosy, skirting under the radar, and I realised this morning that I have more trust in him than I should. So I wanted to peek Abi.

Unfortunately, my power has been blocked tonight.

I presume this is a Red team member won a power block and used it on me. Something only a wolf would do.

But as a result, the question mark remains over Abi for me now.

Was pretty sure you were peeking Phil tbh but fair enough. You won the power last night after team comp, any indicator why you won it and you could work backwards to see who blocked you

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Whaaaa?

If she got the real poison she'd be dead.

She was healed

Was pretty sure you were peeking Phil tbh but fair enough. You won the power last night after team comp, any indicator why you won it and you could work backwards to see who blocked you

Nope. I won a prize since I was a member of the winning team. I’d presume it was random.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

She was healed

It doesn't say that.

When's the showdown happening. Running low on battery here.

Nope. I won a prize since I was a member of the winning team. I’d presume it was random.

So a wolf winning a prize today would also be random?? Why would they stop your peek and not the bullet?
    Lucy has been threatening to shoot Fiona all day. This makes me think they wanted that shot to happen, and Fiona isn't wolf?

Well odds of me winning a prize for the red team were 1 in 7 or 8 I think and I didn't win a prize. No counter claim for seer so your on the level, I can't really say much else other than that

So a wolf winning a prize today would also be random?? Why would they stop your peek and not the bullet?
    Lucy has been threatening to shoot Fiona all day. This makes me think they wanted that shot to happen, and Fiona isn't wolf?

Or they wanted you to think I was stopping your peek as you said all day you were peeking me.

Isla WW wrote: »
    It doesn't say that.

When's the showdown happening. Running low on battery here.

It says someone swapped out the bowl, use your imagination

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Thats a good point

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

Emily, Regan and Liam, your own team-mates have nominated 2 of you tonight, after that sh1tshow of a performance in the team challenge.

Emily you're here because you conferred on the thread. Second time this has happened now, I'm getting pissed off about this now and it needs to stop. Stupid Cow.

I mean it was simple, I asked for a variety of countries and your team served up nothing but an idiot sandwich.

The three of you are as flaky as sea salt, absolutely shocking.

All of you have the next hour to show me why you should remain in Hell's Kitchen. 

By that I mean you each should make one post stating why you deserve to stay ahead of the others that have been nominated.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

We need a better standard of grovelling than last night's.

That was really weak sauce.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Emily, Regan and Liam, your own team-mates have nominated 2 of you tonight, after that sh1tshow of a performance in the team challenge.

Emily you're here because you conferred on the thread. Second time this has happened now, I'm getting pissed off about this now and it needs to stop. Stupid Cow.

I mean it was simple, I asked for a variety of countries and your team served up nothing but an idiot sandwich.

All of you have the next hour to show me why you should remain in Hell's Kitchen. 

By that I mean you each should make one post stating why you deserve to stay ahead of the others that have been nominated.

giphy.gif

Well, for me, I tried to be logical, and I entered a dish starting with the same letter as my name. R (Russia).

Also, I made a pretty good joke in my submission, which I will share with the guys here if I live. Well, I thought it was funny.

Finally, I’m on the good side here, but, everybody would say that, so I’d go with the temptation of a really good joke being shared if I make it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

OK so my appeal for staying in tonight after my stupidity.....

I have been a very active member of this Restaurant from the start. I have done all the tasks and explained all my reasons for any decision I've made. I have shown that I can be straight to the point and don't bullsh1t.

I bring your attention to Monday I was the first person to call out Apha wolf and tried to save the Resturaunt from his nastyness but clearly everyone else was too dumb to see it so they didn't lynch him he ended up going by other means.

I don't deserve to be in this shootout I had a hectic day and got mixed up but still managed to complete all challenges while also giving my input and thoughts the the rest of the chefs.

Reagan WW has contributed Feck all that's been of any help to the restaurant absolutely nothing I had a stupid day I fuked up don't but punish the other chefs for my mistake.

If you decide to keep me I will not fuk up again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

i won nothing for team red today

Doris WW wrote: »
    We need a better standard of grovelling than last night's.

That was really weak sauce.

Tonight's hasn't started much better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Tonight's hasn't started much better

Emily's was pretty good.

could both wolf and sk be in senan voters

hope gordon sends 2 or 3 home tonight

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    could both wolf and sk be in senan voters

I can't check this but I don't think many targeted Senan until after I made my case for him. Is it possible that they seen him as an easy target after what I said? Sennan didn't engage at all properl.

Emily WW wrote: »
    I can't check this but I don't think many targeted Senan until after I made my case for him. Is it possible that they seen him as an easy target after what I said? Sennan didn't engage at all properl.

Orla voted for him before you. Abigail and Clodagh jumped on last.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Chef Ramsey,

I don't believe I should be here at I have been targeted by several members of my team who fell threatened by me, especially Isla WW who should be standing here alongside us. I believe she's been sabotaging us from within this whole time.

I should be kept in as I meet the brief and provided you with a dish from a very excited location. You asked for a unique location, Ecuador is very unique.

My fellow teammates don't deserves to stay as

Emily got herself nominated by self sabotaging. This happened yesterday as well. The old saying cool me once shame on you, fill me twice shame on me. So shame on Emily for a being such a donut.

Regan as Emily rightly suggests adds nothing to this restaurant and it's time the chaff was sorted from the wheat. Time for this donkey to go to the glue factory.

Advertisement