Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

.I mean, it sucks Fiona died but flipping as a NRV means we get some more info. I’d rather a Red team player or two get killed off tbh. But the optimistic side of me is we probably have at least one wolf in Abi, Isla, Liam and Clodagh, the remaining voters in the 1 & 2 vote camp from night one.

And a second shot, I think wipes out any remaining doubt about Lucy being legit.

Player Name Voters Number of Votes
    Mary WW Doris WW, Phil WW, Ewan WW, Lucy WW, Oisin WW 5
    Doris WW Barbara WW, Nigel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW 4
    Lucy WW Conor WW, Prize Vote 2
    Oisin WW Orla WW, Emily WW 2
    Liam WW Abigail WW, Gabriel WW 2
    Jake WW Isla WW 1
    Senan WW Liam WW 1
    Phil WW Mary WW 1
    Abigail WW Fiona WW 1
    Emily WW Senan WW 1
    Clodagh WW Clodagh WW 1

Did Not Vote: Angus WW
    `

VOTE RESULTS

Senan WW Orla WW, Emily WW, Conor WW, Clodagh WW, Abigail WW 5
    Abigail WW Liam WW, Angus WW 2
    Clodagh WW Doris WW 1
    Liam WW Isla WW 1
    Doris WW Regan WW 1
    Regan WW Lucy WW 1
    Ewan WW Phil WW 1
    Angus WW Fiona WW 1

Blocked Vote Ewan WW
    Did Not Vote Senan WW

Orla and Emily are on the wagon with myself, Clodagh and Abi tonight. Both of them voted for the alpha on night one.

Isla with a one vote vote both nights.

Forgot to add Angus didn’t vote on night one to that table.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Just try not kill anymore villagers.

Just try and not be a dick

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Alright I'm back home.

So who are our main suspects now. I'm still on Liam and Phil

Conor WW wrote: »
    .I mean, it sucks Fiona died but flipping as a NRV means we get some more info. I’d rather a Red team player or two get killed off tbh. But the optimistic side of me is we probably have at least one wolf in Abi, Isla, Liam and Clodagh, the remaining voters in the 1 & 2 vote camp from night one.

And a second shot, I think wipes out any remaining doubt about Lucy being legit.

Mary WW Doris WW, Phil WW, Ewan WW, Lucy WW, Oisin WW 5
    Doris WW Barbara WW, Nigel WW, Regan WW, Jake WW 4
    Lucy WW Conor WW, Prize Vote 2
    Oisin WW Orla WW, Emily WW 2
    Liam WW Abigail WW, Gabriel WW 2
    Jake WW Isla WW 1
    Senan WW Liam WW 1
    Phil WW Mary WW 1
    Abigail WW Fiona WW 1
    Emily WW Senan WW 1
    Clodagh WW Clodagh WW 1

Did Not Vote: Angus WW
    `

VOTE RESULTS

Senan WW Orla WW, Emily WW, Conor WW, Clodagh WW, Abigail WW 5
    Abigail WW Liam WW, Angus WW 2
    Clodagh WW Doris WW 1
    Liam WW Isla WW 1
    Doris WW Regan WW 1
    Regan WW Lucy WW 1
    Ewan WW Phil WW 1
    Angus WW Fiona WW 1

Blocked Vote Ewan WW
    Did Not Vote Senan WW

Orla and Emily are on the wagon with myself, Clodagh and Abi tonight. Both of them voted for the alpha on night one.

Isla with a one vote vote both nights.

Fiona was a one voter both nites too, that and jumping on Angus swayed me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Red Team

Abigail WW - top poster and yet no strong opinion on them - slight village lean
    Angus WW - reads as new player - village lean
    Orla WW - village lean
    Ewan WW - slight village lean

Regan WW - No use at all, expendable.

Clodagh WW - coasting by - barely posting - making excuses - wolf lean
    Doris WW - #1 in ffa from Nigel leads me to village lean but posts read wolf to me.

Blue Team

Conor WW village
    Isla WW village
    Lucy WW village

Emily WW slight village lean

Liam WW - wolf lean
    Phil WW - sneaky player. Could be anything.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Doris WW - #1 in ffa from Nigel leads me to village lean but posts read wolf to me.

I look forward to this explanation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Red Team

Orla WW - village lean

Blue Team

Conor WW village
    Isla WW village
    Lucy WW village

Liam WW - wolf lean

You need to take your personal opinion of me out of your assessment and judge based on this game. Just because your opinion is I am a "sneaky player" does not make me a wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Red Team

Orla WW - village lean

Blue Team

Conor WW village
    Isla WW village
    Lucy WW village

Liam WW - wolf lean

Huh? I’m more useless than a person who’s barely posting? At least I’ve been giving opinions, asking and answering questions, and being transparent about who I’m voting for.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Red Team

Orla WW - village lean

Blue Team

Conor WW village
    Isla WW village
    Lucy WW village

Liam WW - wolf lean

And, what’s more, you and I seem to agree on the wolf lean. So, I would disagree with your summary of me.

Ah. It’s too early in the morning to be offended.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Morning all.

Gutted to see another villager shot in the form of Fiona.

Just to add as well that I haven't won any prizes yet either for Team Red.

I don't know if I'll be around much early in the morning as I have quite a few urgent tasks to do but will try to loop in later.

@conor - who would you shoot next?

Lucy WW wrote: »

I’ve gotten really weird vibes from Abi.
    I wouldn’t want the responsibility of shooting someone. But there’s something bout Abi that’s massively worrying.

But that’s a pure gut call, and I’d worry that could as easily be me leading you towards shooting a RV too :pac:

Just to expand a bit.

I’ve felt that, despite the wolves having two kills yesterday morning, they didn’t even try and pop one off at you OR me. Which makes me think they were feeling very comfortable in their positions so went hunting for other roles.

With two kills, they could have guaranteed taking out a seer or a vig with two shots left. Instead, they spent both on random kills.

Abi pushed the “what was Gabriel thinking that led him to die” narrative quite strongly, but in a manner where he was trying to get the two of us to make a connection that might let him shirk responsibility if it came up wrong.

Late bandwagon vote onto Senan (and it feels like he voted that way because I was).

And this right before lynch….

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Seriously low level of engagement on this thread, worrying stuff cause only 3xevils but feels like 7 or 8 aren't participating

…feels a little like a comfortable wolf gloating.

Abi, IF a wolf, is playing the game I usually play. Trying to be an active #2 for the confirmed goodies. Contributing but not leading. Always having someone else they can point to and say “that was their idea”. I really, really wish I could have gotten that seer peek in on her.

Oh, also on Red team (so a potential suspect to have power blocked me) and in the throwaway votes on night one, where we have yet to find a wolf in.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I know this is not directed at me but I wouldn't shoot Phil, you mentioned me or him last night. I breadcrumbed him and Conor as being good from before Conor even revealed. Just want to highlight this as my flip at some point soon will at least give another confirmed important villager. More than happy to take the a bullet as I said last night but wanted the above out as not many in the village seem to like reading back over posts

I can explain in more detail but I'm on the road today. You can check my posts from a couple of days ago and it will confirm.

Re Conors post, I'm not a RV but I did get an early VIP dinner which helped my leans. Was hoping to post at 9.59 but gun waving etc

I think they didn’t take us out because they were worried about the BG. They have the same issue today

Just to expand a bit.

I’ve felt that, despite the wolves having two kills yesterday morning, they didn’t even try and pop one off at you OR me. Which makes me think they were feeling very comfortable in their positions so went hunting for other roles.

With two kills, they could have guaranteed taking out a seer or a vig with two shots left. Instead, they spent both on random kills.

Abi pushed the “what was Gabriel thinking that led him to die” narrative quite strongly, but in a manner where he was trying to get the two of us to make a connection that might let him shirk responsibility if it came up wrong.

Late bandwagon vote onto Senan (and it feels like he voted that way because I was).

And this right before lynch….

…feels a little like a comfortable wolf gloating.

Abi, IF a wolf, is playing the game I usually play. Trying to be an active #2 for the confirmed goodies. Contributing but not leading. Always having someone else they can point to and say “that was their idea”. I really, really wish I could have gotten that seer peek in on her.

Genuinely thought you knew I'd spotted you early doors tbh! Was surprised at your turn on your thoughts of me yesterday

I know this is not directed at me but I wouldn't shoot Phil, you mentioned me or him last night. I breadcrumbed him and Conor as being good from before Conor even revealed. Just want to highlight this as my flip at some point soon will at least give another confirmed important villager. More than happy to take the a bullet as I said last night but wanted the above out as not many in the village seem to like reading back over posts

I can explain in more detail but I'm on the road today. You can check my posts from a couple of days ago and it will confirm.

Re Conors post, I'm not a RV but I did get an early VIP dinner which helped my leans. Was hoping to post at 9.59 but gun waving etc

You breadcrumbed Phil and Conor as being good? That makes zero sense

You say important villager but then say you’re not an RV?

Genuinely thought you knew I'd spotted you early doors tbh! Was surprised at your turn on your thoughts of me yesterday

My biggest concern is I woke up yesterday trusting you nearly entirely, which I feel shouldn’t have happened so quick. It’s kind of scared me. :o

There’s other flying under radars, sure, but I’m just massively concerned bout you now. But I’m also aware I’m not great at natural reads….

• Advertisement

You breadcrumbed Phil and Conor as being good? That makes zero sense

You say important villager but then say you’re not an RV?

I'm not important, Phil is

I'm not important, Phil is

What does you breadcrumbing two players as being good even mean?
    You had zero info to go on, or did you?

Oh, also on Red team (so a potential suspect to have power blocked me) and in the throwaway votes on night one, where we have yet to find a wolf in.

I don’t get the red team thing. I’d imagine it’s randed

I don’t get the red team thing. I’d imagine it’s randed

The prize went to me on night one cause I was on the winning team.

The prize yesterday (presumably the power block that was used on me) presumably went to a winner on the Red team?

What does you breadcrumbing two players as being good even mean?
    You had zero info to go on, or did you?

I had three lines of information, 2 of which indicated to me that Conor and Phil were VIPs 3rd one indicated that someone wasn't a vip

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I had three lines of information, 2 of which indicated to me that Conor and Phil were VIPs 3rd one indicated that someone wasn't a vip

This is bull. I am not a VIP.

Phil WW wrote: »

Would you shoot Abi based on that?

Phil WW wrote: »

You sure on this Phil:D this is great

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I'm having trouble believing these random prizes

• Advertisement

Honestly I'm struggling a bit here

Liam - for his earlier cosying up to Angus despite in being a punishment still doesn't sit right with me. Wolf lean

Orla rolled back her thoughts on Liam after Oisin questioned her and was backed up by Emily. It was odd she never checked her own punishment. Wolf lean

Emily herself seems relatively engaged, null read really at the moment.

Oisin - posted a lot, put himself out not to be healed but has as mentioned gone in on Lucy for saying angus should be healed too quickly. I feel like I haven't looked at Angus as hard cause he was poisoned. Wolf lean

Lucy - I kinda see Oisins POV on Lucy but tbf he eliminated the unknown by coming out so neutralish lean here

Angus - one post despite being poisoned is really poor showing.

Ewan- thanking posts when not posting on thread so engaged but not enough to post. The posting of his dish on thread too. Wolf lean

Doris - More active yesterday than today, seems to have been a fall of in activity

Jake - A lot of stuff going from him but nothing that reads too badly on a read back. Tree shaking villager

Conor and Phil are my village leans at this point, loads of rational posting from my reading

A few Wolf leans but from a very shaky base at this point

Start of it

Advertisement