Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Would you shoot Abi based on that?

Yes - she has basically got me to say I am not roled just before munch so the pool of people to pick from with roles is now narrowed.
    I am not "VIP" or roled.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Haha jeez

Phil WW wrote: »
    Yes - she has basically got me to say I am not roled just before munch so the pool of people to pick from with roles is now narrowed.
    I am not "VIP" or roled.

You are the Sk so! Do you think wolves or sk need the pool narrowed? Everything is pretty much out

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wtf would I do this now of all times! Does Phils response seem villagery? :D from a rational poster does it kseem normal

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You are the Sk so! Do you think wolves or sk need the pool narrowed? Everything is pretty much out

I HAVE NO ROLE!

Wtf would I do this now of all times! Does Phils response seem villagery? :D from a rational poster does it kseem normal

my response is normal as you are claiming incorrectly that I am a "VIP".
    What did you do to win this VIP dinner thing?

I HAVE NO ROLE!

I'm sorry but you are way too rational to respond like that, at this point in the day, I aint buying it

Sk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wtf would I do this now of all times!l

Um, because there was a gun being waved about. You even achknowledged that :pac:

my response is normal as you are claiming incorrectly that I am a "VIP".
    What did you do to win this VIP dinner thing?

I literally did nothing to win it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

How did you get these lines of information?

I'm not buying these random prizes.

Mods would come up with something creative to win prizes.

Win a random prize just by entering a competition?

Not having it.

Um, because there was a gun being waved about. You even achknowledged that :pac:

I told her to shoot me last night and went to bed. I literally was so annoyed that you'd turned on me and then woke up and said I'd get my info out. Was going to do it closer to munch. The gun sped me up!

I thought I'd given you another villager but now I'm sure it's the Sk. It's a zero sum game, shoot one, lynch the other

Way too rational to respond like that? Like what? Calling out your bull?
    All I know is you are either lying through your teeth, or you need to go back and check your "VIP" wording because it is wrong.

Doris, do you think I’m making up the prize I won, and the power block used on me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I had three lines of information, 2 of which indicated to me that Conor and Phil were VIPs 3rd one indicated that someone wasn't a vip
    You sure on this Phil:D this is great

20b6fc39a145c401ba9c0e2f5a66e215.gif

giphy.gif?cid=790b761129319101b55be0e4ea174d614899c48f9e2b9232&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Abigail - shoot me - when I flip village, how will you back out of your little story then?

I told her to shoot me last night and went to bed. I literally was so annoyed that you'd turned on me and then woke up and said I'd get my info out. Was going to do it closer to munch. The gun sped me up!

I thought I'd given you another villager but now I'm sure it's the Sk. It's a zero sum game, shoot one, lynch the other

I mean, you’re not nessecarily wrong about the last part.

If you flip good, do you believe we have the SK nailed then?

I’m certainly happy to paint Phil as the SK, based on my reads yesterday (in terms of his vote on day one being ultra safe, his leaping to point out my seer “breadcrumbs”, the fact I worry the SK targeted me without needing too, etc).

Abigail - shoot me - when I flip village, how will you back out of your little story then?

See above, it'll be shoot one, lynch the other if I'm good or your good. It's a straight shoot

More excitement now than at lynches :D

Lucy, I’d say shoot either of Abi or Phil, whichever you prefer.

• Advertisement

Doris, do you think I’m making up the prize I won, and the power block used on me?

I think you're making up how you won it.

I've played Werewolf on several different sites for a long time and winning a random prize just for entering a competition is a first.

In Hell's Kitchen in particular there's a million and one challenges mods could set in order to win a prize.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

This is exciting!

Doris WW wrote: »

I've played Werewolf on several different sites for a long time and winning a random prize just for entering a competition is a first.

In Hell's Kitchen in particular there's a million and one challenges mods could set in order to win a prize.

I’m the seer, Doris. Why the hell would I make it up :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Before returning to the dorms for a good night's sleep, the contestants had to clean up and prepare for service. As they tidied away carrots and broccoli, Conor WW decided that it was time to sharpen their knives. Unfortunately one of the wolves, looking for a shortcut, decided to take credit for all of Conor WWs hard work by taking those knives for their own - but not before testing their sharpness by sticking them into Conor WW repeatedly. Conor WW is dead.

giphy.gif

After returning to the dorms, two of the chefs decided they would have a drink to unwind before bedtime. Little did they know that Jean Phillipe had invaded the dorms and slipped a little something into their wine glasses. One of them may have a hell of a hangover later...

Isla WW and Orla WW have been poisoned.

One is fake, one is real.

Unless healed one will die after the lynch tonight.

Doris WW wrote: »

Post count is my best guess tbh but its literally random prizes from the mods if you ask

Conor WW was
    Heather West - Villiage Seer

PHIL WW HAS BEEN SHOT

PHIL WW WAS
    CHEF(NRV)

Hopefully I'll be lucky to win a 'random' prize later, assuming I'm not munched.

Ah bollocks, bollocks bollocks

• Advertisement

Bye-bye Abigail.

Advertisement