Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Because I have been saying since day two that either Senan or her are wolf or SK. Would make sense to get rid of me.

Clodagh fits the description, but getting zero traction

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    This I’d hilarious

I asked you directly last nite what you thought of shooting Phil or Abby, you ignored it but are all mouth this morning

And as I said last night, I'd shoot Clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

abi and her vip claims served phil right up to lucy for the shot, just lynch her now

blocked conor's peek on her yesterday, killed conor this morning and is team red, lynch lynch lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Well, that was a bit of a shítshow. The feck was Abi on about?!?

I had no leans for Clodagh anyway, but could Senan also be SK? So, why Clodagh over Senan, Orla?

I still don’t trust Liam. This is going back a while from where he was posting way too quickly after some task and it seemed contrived - like he already knew what was going to happen. I tend to hold onto my grudges.. But, this has worked for me in the past on first impressions so I do trust my gut feelings in general.

But. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf. At the moment, my lynch vote would be going in for Abi.

Honestly the deciding factor last night was that I wanted to give Clodagh the benefit of the doubt if work was genuinely keeping her busy.

Although now seeing Doris advocate for lynching a known roled villager is very suspect. I know her shot wasn't great but she does ask for everyone's opinion so we are all to blame for villagers being shot.

Honestly the deciding factor last night was that I wanted to give Clodagh the benefit of the doubt if work was genuinely keeping her busy.

Although now seeing Doris advocate for lynching a known roled villager is very suspect. I know her shot wasn't great but she does ask for everyone's opinion so we are all to blame for villagers being shot.

I'm hardly going to vote to lynch Lucy.

I'm still on Clodagh.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    You're too easily persuaded.

Abigail really pulled your pants down this morning.

You're conveniently ignoring that I followed Conor’s advice on Monday and killed a wolf

I directly asked you last nite about Phil and Abby, you had the opportunity to say “no, don’t shoot them”, you didn’t, you’re credibility for commentary is gone when you work with hindsight

Anyone else reading what I am from today's post revealing what role those killed had?

I think there could be a wolf slip up thanking the post revealing Conor as seer but not thanking Phil as NRV?

Abby came up with info, I acted on it
    Abby has to go now as that info was incorrect, it’s that simple, she even outlined it herself
    Abigail WW wrote: »
    See above, it'll be shoot one, lynch the other if I'm good or your good. It's a straight shoot

You're conveniently ignoring that I followed Conor’s advice on Monday and killed a wolf

I directly asked you last nite about Phil and Abby, you had the opportunity to say “no, don’t shoot them”, you didn’t, you’re credibility for commentary is gone when you work with hindsight

Me voting to lynch Clodagh is an obvious sign that I'd shoot Clodagh.

It's the exact same as saying "No, don't shoot them" because I'd shoot Clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Anyone else reading what I am from today's post revealing what role those killed had?

I think there could be a wolf slip up thanking the post revealing Conor as seer but not thanking Phil as NRV?

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c7b66e98a4ce7adcab1635239dba8da8e2708ce4&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Advertisement

Why are you certain Clodagh is the SK?
    Clodagh has 23 posts and not a single meaningful post to be seen.

If one is so busy that get they can't have a bite to eat at work, why would they play the game?

Clodagh is posting just enough to make the 5 a day. And when she does get a chance to post it's absolute nothingness.

conor said yesterday would clodagh vote herself night 1 if a wolf or sk, must track back find the post or was it a task

Me voting to lynch Clodagh is an obvious sign that I'd shoot Clodagh.

It's the exact same as saying "No, don't shoot them" because I'd shoot Clodagh.

I haven’t played WW on a million different websites like you OH WISE ONE, so it may be obvious on those sites but I prefer when I asked people a direct question that they answer it.
    But you had ample opportunity to say don’t shoot Fiona, I think she’s village

What do you think of shooting Phil or Abby?

But look it, I don’t have the years of experience of someone like you OH WISE ONE so what would I know

Isla WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif?cid=790b7611c7b66e98a4ce7adcab1635239dba8da8e2708ce4&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

:D

Vote in to lynch Lucy.

She's killing the village (literally).

She's the only one doing anything for the wolves.

lucy took a chance between phil and abi, abi confusion vip chatter tunneled on phil so we have a wolf outed in abi at least

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You can probably close it sharply too

go out on a high, make the thread enjoyable, entertain us

Angus WW wrote: »
    lucy took a chance between phil and abi, abi confusion vip chatter tunneled on phil so we have a wolf outed in abi at least
    Abi said she got the prize for NOTHING

Literally unbelievable.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Anyone think Orla could be the SK giving the fake poison to themselves. How does that sound for a theory

Who should I shoot

Currently thinking Abby as the second highest in the lynch vote and Phil
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    By one vote! Not saying don't shoot her but don't let above be the reason.

wolf not wanting wolf shot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'm amazed you lot can even tie your shoelaces. Only one person has even bothered to really read what I've been saying and then they got it WRONG!

And for the donkeys among you wondering what I'm talking about, go back and read the OP.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Oh yeah. I actually meant to post this. Guys - look at the Ramsey question thing in the OP. We are supposed to be looking for clues!!

Assuming that’s what Ecto is talking about.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah. I actually meant to post this. Guys - look at the Ramsey question thing in the OP. We are supposed to be looking for clues!!

Assuming that’s what Ecto is talking about.

I'd say you were discussing it in your wolf backroom hoping nobody would cop on to it.

No. I actually tried it yesterday when I was up for the showdown! And, I think it may be obvious that I was wrong. :pac:

But weird interpretation.....

No. I actually tried it yesterday when I was up for the showdown! And, I think it may be obvious that I was wrong. :pac:

But weird interpretation.....

What did you guess?

What did you guess?

Was just checking if I was allowed to share it there, but confirmed by the mods that it's ok.

I guessed that it was to do with the CAPITAL LETTERS in the mod posts, as Gordon Ramsey is always shouting.

Vote in on Clodagh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Vote away but it's a mistake. I am NRV Not SK or wolf.

Nice of you to come out of your den.

Everyone bar Lucy is an NRV. Mad that.

Not much of a defense in fairness.

Has anybody done an ISO on Clodagh?

I won’t lie - it won’t be me doing it. On the mobile for all of this, so not a chance, but I’m not sure how convinced I am on this yet, other than the poisoning theory.

Not much of a defense in fairness.

Has anybody done an ISO on Clodagh?

I won’t lie - it won’t be me doing it. On the mobile for all of this, so not a chance, but I’m not sure how convinced I am on this yet, other than the poisoning theory.

There's nothing worth ISO-ing.

You could pink 24 posts from elsewhere on Boards and they'd be more meaningful than what Clodagh has contributed.

• Advertisement

The Bodyguard is on Team Red as the OP said that they would protect people on their team.

Angus was saved in the first poisoning (vs Team Blue's Oisin), I in the second and both of us were red at the time. Although granted, I was the lone person yesterday to be poisoned.

So that either means I survive the poisoning again tonight provided that Angus was not the Bodyguard. In the case that he is, I die and Isla, who is on Team Blue, will be saved.

Advertisement