Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Can we have a clue about the clues Chef Ramsay? :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    The Bodyguard is on Team Red as the OP said that they would protect people on their team.

Angus was saved in the first poisoning (vs Team Blue's Oisin), I in the second and both of us were red at the time. Although granted, I was the lone person yesterday to be poisoned.

So that either means I survive the poisoning again tonight provided that Angus was not the Bodyguard. In the case that he is, I die and Isla, who is on Team Blue, will be saved.

Was Angus saved or was he the faked one? Did someone actually heal him, I don't remember that coming up (need to look back though)

Certainly seemed that the other poisoning last night was a BG protect, so we don't know who was aimed at, but assuming it was Lucy or Conor. Though not sure why you were the other target.

If it's a poison and a fake poison, then healing one of you is surely a 50:50 then on if one of you dies at all?

Orla Poison, Isla F Poison - heal Orla, Isla also survives. Heal Isla, Orla dies
    Isla Poison, Orla F Poison - heal Orla, Isla dies. Heal Isla, Orla also survives.

The question is who is the real target and who's the bluff.

Just catching up on this morning!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Isla WW wrote: »

200.gif

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f77efd64c42a6f49343cc454d93b13eea82b9ab5&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952757d99f2a7da59c8afe684e3e9c615526fdf5cc5&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    Not much of a defense in fairness.

Has anybody done an ISO on Clodagh?

I won’t lie - it won’t be me doing it. On the mobile for all of this, so not a chance, but I’m not sure how convinced I am on this yet, other than the poisoning theory.

What defence do you want. Doris is right. I haven't contributed. The first day things ran away on me and I should have pulled out then but didnt thinking every day would be easier but that didn't happen.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I think I'd heal Orla, Isla is a bit too balls to have really poisoned themselves. I give Isla more credit and think she led Orla on and watched her poison herself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

No you can't you dozy donkey, get a grip

Liam WW wrote: »
    I think I'd heal Orla, Isla is a bit too balls to have really poisoned themselves. I give Isla more credit and think she led Orla on and watched her poison herself.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47abmoftkxnfn3sunozhkm62vp1zubu033o3xnu3i2&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    What defence do you want. Doris is right. I haven't contributed. The first day things ran away on me and I should have pulled out then but didnt thinking every day would be easier but that didn't happen.

No - it’s true though. I just had a quick stalk at your posts and there isn’t anything of substance. I get the real life thing, but do you have any suspicions, questions, comments? Or are you just coasting to stay under the radar?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

giphy.gif

SPECIAL DIET

A good chef needs to cater for all dietary requirements. You lot are NOT good chefs, but that's beside the point.

Today you're all going to be coming up with a menu for those who have such issues. Vegan, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free... that sort of ****e.

Without sugar or meat you have no flavour in my opinion but we need to give the customer what they want.

The team with the most unique set of dishes wins. Again, you have until 6pm to submit your dish.

Today you're PMing NECRO the responses, as that other layabout Ectoplasm has taken the afternoon off. Daft bint.

Oh and one other thing - any conferring on the game thread and I'll see you at 9.30pm for the showdown alongside the losing team members.

b94fc5c9a7ae75f5feb06efb1208e00e.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

im seeing more david rose than gordon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Sorry folks, busy morning, back now!

Angus WW wrote: »
    im seeing more david rose than gordon

tenor.gif?itemid=16572183

Wowza, 50 posts since I left jeez

My dish is sent

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Wowza, 50 posts since I left jeez

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mrd2ids0dsvlw4r5afmc76gwjh9ghtlbcgymy9cz&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Doris WW wrote: »
    Abi said she got the prize for NOTHING

Literally unbelievable.

So did the fecking confirmed seer you absolute Donkey!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mrd2ids0dsvlw4r5afmc76gwjh9ghtlbcgymy9cz&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Just keep lynching through red, pretty much what I said since yesterday morning

Dish submitted

Ah not Phil! I know he stabbed me in the back voting for me in yesterdays lynch, and was no longer red, but damn, I liked that guy!

Conor is a major loss. Let's not lose another roled villager, us NVR are more disposable, though we're starting to run low. We definitely need to catch a wolf today.

Abigail, blocked from seer yesterday, then made some claims about Phil that turned out to be totally wrong, despite her insistence. Major red flags there, and will definitely be on my FFA today, also on the red team where we suspect there's definitely the saboteur wolf at the very least.

Isla and Orla poisoned, see previous post. Would an SK really poison themselves two nights in a row?! Seems unusual. Isla's soft claim might be the reason she was targeted, but why go after Orla twice, and why not aim for Conor or Lucy because clearly someone can be targeted twice, so it's not like they're prevented from it? What does SK know that we don't? Though leaving Lucy alive for her third shot would make sense. But why not take out Conor? I know the wolves got him, but would SK have known that?

It's going to be another long day!

• Advertisement

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ah not Phil! I know he stabbed me in the back voting for me in yesterdays lynch, and was no longer red, but damn, I liked that guy!

Conor is a major loss. Let's not lose another roled villager, us NVR are more disposable, though we're starting to run low. We definitely need to catch a wolf today.

Abigail, blocked from seer yesterday, then made some claims about Phil that turned out to be totally wrong, despite her insistence. Major red flags there, and will definitely be on my FFA today, also on the red team where we suspect there's definitely the saboteur wolf at the very least.

Isla and Orla poisoned, see previous post. Would an SK really poison themselves two nights in a row?! Seems unusual. Isla's soft claim might be the reason she was targeted, but why go after Orla twice, and why not aim for Conor or Lucy because clearly someone can be targeted twice, so it's not like they're prevented from it? What does SK know that we don't? Though leaving Lucy alive for her third shot would make sense. But why not take out Conor? I know the wolves got him, but would SK have known that?

Conor was an obvious munch target for wolves. His role is vital to village and SK would know that wolves would target him. Would an SK poison themselves 2 nights in a row? If SK knew which was fake poison and which was real they might. Do they know?

No - it’s true though. I just had a quick stalk at your posts and there isn’t anything of substance. I get the real life thing, but do you have any suspicions, questions, comments? Or are you just coasting to stay under the radar?

The real-life thing is real. If you lose a day it's manic trying to keep up when you have to work till after 7 and then prepare food (not being a real life chef :D:D:D) and are wrecked. I am not coasting, it's just almost impossible to read all the posts and analyse stuff.

What is the deal with the poison. Is it 50:50?
    Who sets the poison? Is that the SK?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Dish submitted. I have loads on today sorry but will catchup on thread soon. I'll try not to mess anything up :p

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    The real-life thing is real. If you lose a day it's manic trying to keep up when you have to work till after 7 and then prepare food (not being a real life chef :D:D:D) and are wrecked. I am not coasting, it's just almost impossible to read all the posts and analyse stuff.

What is the deal with the poison. Is it 50:50?
    Who sets the poison? Is that the SK?

If you can't make a meaningful contribution daily why bother signing up?

Unless you are something shady and trying to as the others say "coast" along.

Keep up Ewan SK appears good, no fear of seer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Emily WW wrote: »

Or even just say to the mods that you can't make it, and ask for a sub.

Not judging on the real life stuff. God knows I know that feeling. But I am also very suspicious of coasting people, as I saw a SK win in a game I played by doing just that. Out of sight, out of mind kind of thing. And the worst part is that it works!

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Keep up Ewan SK appears good, no fear of seer

Forgot about that! So actually not targeting Lucy or Conor makes total sense.

So then it's a question of whether SK knows which poison is which or if it's random. If it's random, seems unlikely they'd target themselves. If they know, then they could with no fear.

Emily WW wrote: »

I was meant to be on holidays from work this week that's why I signed up. Something happened at work which meant I got caught to go in. Just thought it was going to be a one-day thing that turned into 2.5 days. I am here now and able to play.
    Or even just say to the mods that you can't make it, and ask for a sub.

Not judging on the real life stuff. God knows I know that feeling. But I am also very suspicious of coasting people, as I saw a SK win in a game I played by doing just that. Out of sight, out of mind kind of thing. And the worst part is that it works!
    Should have and am sorry I didn't. But it is what it is.

However I am not a wolf or SK. You can have faith or not. If you don't then just lynch me. I am non-roled anyway so better me than a roled person,

Forgot about that! So actually not targeting Lucy or Conor makes total sense.

So then it's a question of whether SK knows which poison is which or if it's random. If it's random, seems unlikely they'd target themselves. If they know, then they could with no fear.

That's exactly why I asked the question above. Thought I might have missed the answer by trying to skim-read.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Isla has been soft claiming a role since last nite, probably time for her to tell us, without that I’d save Orla

Id be very surprised if the SK didn’t have control over who got the real and who didn’t

Advertisement