Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

food in

my sus list now

abigail
    evan
    doris
    clodagh

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Isla has been soft claiming a role since last nite, probably time for her to tell us, without that I’d save Orla

Id be very surprised if the SK didn’t have control over who got the real and who didn’t

speak up isla help the village dont send us up schitt's creek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    That's exactly why I asked the question above. Thought I might have missed the answer by trying to skim-read.

No, I don't think so, not seen it mentioned anywhere.
    Isla has been soft claiming a role since last nite, probably time for her to tell us, without that I’d save Orla

Id be very surprised if the SK didn’t have control over who got the real and who didn’t

Would probably make the most sense to have control. Going off that assumption, they either really have it out for Orla or they are Orla! The heal yesterday might have masked a fake attempt maybe, which could be why she took another go today, make it seem like she's being targeted. Or it was real yesterday, and the SK is pissed so took another shot. Or it was real yesterday and fake today! Too many variables to tease out without having a look back over who she might have annoyed so much, or got close to.

Isla, we definitely need something more to go on!
    Angus WW wrote: »
    my sus list now

abigail
    evan
    doris
    clodagh

Can we get some reasons behind these, other than "they're on the red team"?

Dead List
    Barbara WW - NRV, munch N1
    Conor WW - Seer, munch N2
    Fiona WW - NRV Lucy shot N2
    Gabriel WW - NRV, munch N1
    Jake WW - NRV, munch N1
    Mary WW - NRV, lynch N1

Nigel WW - V wolf, Lucy shot N1
    Oisin WW - A wolf, poison N0

Phil WW - NRV Lucy shot D2
    Senan WW - NRV, lynch N2

Alive List
    Abigail WW
    Angus WW - fake poison N0
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Emily WW
    Ewan WW
    Isla WW - soft claim
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW - confirmed vig
    Orla WW - poison N1, healed, poison N2
    Regan WW

Remaining
    1 SK
    2 wolves - saboteur, vanilla
    3 roled villagers - JoaT, 3 shot vig, bodyguard
    5 NVR

That's where we stand at the moment. The only remaining person who is a lock is Lucy. Everyone else is still up in the air IMO (I did green myself, but who wouldn't on their own list!)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

How would this work? There are only 2 good roles left I think? If she is saved she will end up been munched in the morning?

im looking at red team from yesterday sus to me and me on it

im not the bodyguard ive no role

joat and bodyguard keep quite

orla poisoned again, self done sk or who you pi$$ing off

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'd be interested in Lucy WW thoughts for tonight. She is the only one we can all confirm is good. Every time she shot she asked for help. I honestly find it hard to pick out anyone else good or bad at moment.

When I'm doing my list it's going to be on posters that are doing the minimum to survive. Clodagh and the likes.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Anyone think Orla could be the SK giving the fake poison to themselves. How does that sound for a theory

interesting or are you

• Advertisement

interesting or are you

Or you are. You're the only one we can confirm was fake poisoned.

ive no idea about that ive no role got no info when subbed in about the poisoning

Gordon is really not happy that the contestants have so much control over who is eliminated but he has a secret weapon up his sleeve to keep the best and brightest in contention. He's leaving clues that only a true Ramsey aficionado will find and for the person who picks up those clues - well, it could be a game changer. Pay close attention when Gordon speaks, it will be worth it, but be careful - you only get one chance to guess at what it is he is getting at.

gordon clue hunting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

My god, I actually decided to just walk away after that **** up this morning but the village actually sucks massive donkey dick. SOOOOOOOO bad

No one actually cares

I hope the SK or wolves win. Preferably the SK in my book

Either way, purely based on numbers, we should win but undeservedly so. I stunk the place out but at least I actually tried. The rest of you......

Abigail WW wrote: »
    My god, I actually decided to just walk away after that **** up this morning but the village actually sucks massive donkey dick. SOOOOOOOO bad

No one actually cares

Either way, purely based on numbers, we should win but undeservedly so. I stunk the place out but at least I actually tried. The rest of you......

Lynch vote in for you for the dodgy claims and getting Phil shot. I know it was ultimately Lucy's decision, but we lost another villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

No one actually cares

Boo friggin who .. blah blah pay attention to me... Sucked almost everyone with that post

No one actually cares

fight your corner or go out entertaining us at least

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Or you are. You're the only one we can confirm was fake poisoned.

was i fake poisoned or healed? trying to look back for the post on it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Weren't you healed??? Wasn't that what Oisin suggested to us all

Don't think you were healed as I don't remember a post like the one where Orla was healed yesterday.

Regardless, Oisin was real poisoned, so even if you were healed, we still know it was a fake poisoning

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Weren't you healed??? Wasn't that what Oisin suggested to us all
    You believe the alpha wolf?

No one was healed from poison.

Day 1. Oisin died from the real poison. Angus got the fake one

Day 2. BG protected someone from the real poison. Orla got the fake one.

Trigger wrote: »
    Jean Phillipe was very happy that morning to see that all the artichokes had been gobbled down by the greedy chefs. He did not care that it was OISIN WW who chose the poison, he was just happy to see OISIN WW was now dead.

JP-happy.jpg

Trigger wrote: »
    Orla WW agreed that the fennel soup they'd enjoyed that morning was delicious! Unbeknownst to her someone switched the pot earlier in the day and she wasnt harmed but Jean Phillipe is truly enraged now.

JP-disappointed.jpg

I'm reading this as Angus was fake poisoned and also wasn't healed. The second could be read as fake poison, or as a healing? Both seem to indicate that SK does not choose the fake or real, but that might just be flavour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

No one actually cares

Interesting stuff. So, donkey dick isn’t covered by the swear filter..

Not sure if there’s anything else to comment here on your post. You ded, boy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

fight your corner or go out entertaining us at least

I'm nobodies monkey

What would you like me to say? I'm a ****e but active villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

" He did not care that it was OISIN WW who chose the poison"

This leads me to believe it's random who dies.

Well that would mean SK is unlikely to have poisoned themselves. Which could clear Angus, Isla and Orla, and whoever the protected target was, from being SK, though doesn't clear anyone from being a wolf. Though maybe they have a rule where if they poison themselves then the real automatically goes to the other? Would that be a real mechanic?

I'm going to try to put together a table of voting patterns to see if we can find any wolves.

I would agree. Which means that the SK is not poisoning themselves.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Well that would mean SK is unlikely to have poisoned themselves. Which could clear Angus, Isla and Orla, and whoever the protected target was, from being SK, though doesn't clear anyone from being a wolf. Though maybe they have a rule where if they poison themselves then the real automatically goes to the other? Would that be a real mechanic?

I'm going to try to put together a table of voting patterns to see if we can find any wolves.

Snap.

I don’t think that would be a real mechanic though if it would automatically go to another player.

I'm nobodies monkey

What would you like me to say? I'm a ****e but active villager

abi play along, fight dance sing :D

conor suggests to lucy shoot you then you start your bus on phil vip dinner talk crap and conor dies plus conor the seer peek on you blocked and also on red team

how does that make you look village

please if im wrong show me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

You believe the alpha wolf?

No one was healed from poison.

Day 1. Oisin died from the real poison. Angus got the fake one

Day 2. BG protected someone from the real poison. Orla got the fake one.

I think it read that Orla was healed

Advertisement