Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I've just voted Doris and Clodagh for showdown.

You are Doris

Interesting

Wonder what the blue team won

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    You think I'm the wolfiest player in the game?

Getting Phil shot was pretty wolfy. I'm trying to look at more quiet players to see what I think. There's no point putting you in the showdown if you're lynched though!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Emily had a punishment for conferring. Mine was losing my lynch vote. But she's not red, which is where we've assumed the Saboteur wolf is

I always read it that the saboteur would sabotage their own team.

Do you interept the OP as the saboteur being on the opposing team?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Well, people seem to think the red team is wolfiest so from that perspective it's good the blue team won the prize.

• Advertisement

Getting Phil shot was pretty wolfy. I'm trying to look at more quiet players to see what I think. There's no point putting you in the showdown if you're lynched though!

Meh, I might not get lynched yet

Phil was shot cause I made a balls up. Phil made a balls up too tbh

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

18 hours later and you've yet to explain what it is about my posting that screams wolf.

Still not sure why she dislikes me either, except that I put her in my nominations list for showdown.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Meh, I might not get lynched yet

Phil was shot cause I made a balls up. Phil made a balls up too tbh

Talk us through why you thought Phil was evil?

Orla WW wrote: »

It's hardly a benefit to the wolves if he sabotages his own team. Given there was no sabotage today though, well I dunno tbh

I initially thought same team too, but the logic of it makes me think opposing team as an "easy ride".

There was no sabotage today, so maybe it's a player who wasn't on before 6. Or they could only do it so many times? Or they can only do it if their team is winning? In which case, it could be blue, and it could be Regan as they switched to Red and maybe Red wasn't winning?

• Advertisement

Clodagh is one for me for showdown. And Doris.

I initially thought same team too, but the logic of it makes me think opposing team as an "easy ride".

There was no sabotage today, so maybe it's a player who wasn't on before 6. Or they could only do it so many times? Or they can only do it if their team is winning? In which case, it could be blue, and it could be Regan as they switched to Red and maybe Red wasn't winning?

Not me. And, from the OP, it’s against the opposing team, which would be blue for me now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I was planning on voting Clodagh for lynch tonight but Regan and Emily are now popping out for me as potential saboteur wolf.

Could really do with Conor now!

Regan WW wrote: »
    Not me. And, from the OP, it’s against the opposing team, which would be blue for me now.

Actually, sorry, it doesn’t say that in the OP at all! But it wasn’t me anyway, as I’d have used it! Against the blues though.

Sorry former comrades.

Ok, this is who's left and if they posted between 1pm and 6pm

Red Team
    Abigail WW - yes
    Clodagh WW - yes
    Doris WW - no
    Ewan WW - yes
    Orla WW - no
    Regan WW (former Blue) - yes

Blue Team
    Angus WW (former Red) - yes
    Emily WW - yes
    Isla WW - yes
    Liam WW - yes
    Lucy WW - yes

Talk us through why you thought Phil was evil?

I won a prize, Conor and Phil were described as VIPs

So I thought both were roled good. I said as much this morning, Phil came out almost immediately and disputed it. I thought it was wolfy for two reasons, one he denied it and two he didn't wait till after 10am. It may have attracted an attack from sk/wolf

So I thought VIP meant he was roled but just not rolled good.

I literally have been saying from the start I thought Phil and Conor were on the level, quoted it earlier! Your the first to ask so appreciate it but I know you don't buy the prize even though Conor got an unsolicited prize too.

That's all me. I'm a policy lynch, still annoying and not good for the village

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Don't make me regret it. However there will be a punishment sent to Regan via PM.

can you tell regan, the punishment

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

18 hours later and you've yet to explain what it is about my posting that screams wolf.

You've an aggressive posting style. Attacking a villager in Lucy this morning is another example of it. Also voting to lynch Clodagh instead of Abigail.

Seems like you're out doing your own thing. I'm getting SK vibes.

Angus WW wrote: »
    can you tell regan, the punishment

I cannot, unfortunately.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I cooked up some yummy gluten free dumplings and chick peas soup. Obviously chef Ramsey thought it was sexual.

• Advertisement

Ok, this is who's left and if they posted between 1pm and 6pm

Red Team
    Abigail WW - yes
    Clodagh WW - yes
    Doris WW - no
    Ewan WW - yes
    Orla WW - no
    Regan WW (former Blue) - yes

Blue Team
    Angus WW (former Red) - yes
    Emily WW - yes
    Isla WW - yes
    Liam WW - yes
    Lucy WW - yes

I think Doris or Orla could be Sabotage Wolf

I'm moving my lynch vote onto Doris or Orla.

Orla has been very insistent that the Sab wolf can only do their own team, trying to make it seem like they're Blue. She was one of the two votes on Oisin on N1, a wolf hiding out with a wolf vote? Claimed she voted Senan and Clodagh for showdown, but ended up in the hot seat herself, surely could have avoided that with other wolves. Voted Senan last night, but then so many others did too, the argument seemed convincing.

Doris was one of the Mary votes on N1, possibly one of the first. Voted Jake and Orla for the showdown, both of whom ended up in the firing line despite no one else claiming to vote on them. That would surely be a saboteur move. Voted Clodagh last night. Jumped to vote Lucy this morning.

On the balance of probabilities, Doris is more likely the wolf.

well i won nothing for team blue

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Yes, but I can't put myself up for showdown!

Think you can.....

Liam WW wrote: »
    Think you can.....

Ok, well, I shouldn't put myself up

Isla WW wrote: »
    You've an aggressive posting style. Attacking a villager in Lucy this morning is another example of it. Also voting to lynch Clodagh instead of Abigail.

Seems like you're out doing your own thing. I'm getting SK vibes.

Haha all of which happened after your declaration last night.

Go again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Having a look at Liam, nearly all his posts are single sentences, no real substance to them, lots of insults and swearing at others.

Shut it donkey dick

I don't have to answer to you

Is there anyone you don't think is a wolf, Ewan?

yes think the same
    Saboteur Wolf - This chef has sided with the evils to have a free ride in Hell's Kitchen. They will be a hindrance in the team challenges, that's for sure!

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    yes think the same

Confirmation bias cause you jumped teams

Advertisement