Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

My lynch vote tonight has to go to Clodagh.

Anyone could be playing the game at this stage there are no obvious standouts for me just conspiracies but Clodagh is not engaging and frankly been busy doesn't cut it. There was ample opportunity to swap out.

Running close to her has to be Abi, very active but alot of posturing and maybe trying to lead people on.

Isla is also around there for me. Claiming a role without claiming it just to try hang in there.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I'm moving my lynch vote onto Doris or Orla.

Orla has been very insistent that the Sab wolf can only do their own team, trying to make it seem like they're Blue. She was one of the two votes on Oisin on N1, a wolf hiding out with a wolf vote? Claimed she voted Senan and Clodagh for showdown, but ended up in the hot seat herself, surely could have avoided that with other wolves. Voted Senan last night, but then so many others did too, the argument seemed convincing.

Doris was one of the Mary votes on N1, possibly one of the first. Voted Jake and Orla for the showdown, both of whom ended up in the firing line despite no one else claiming to vote on them. That would surely be a saboteur move. Voted Clodagh last night. Jumped to vote Lucy this morning.

On the balance of probabilities, Doris is more likely the wolf.

Seeing as you're having difficulty comprehending stuff...

- I wanted to vote Conor on night one which would have left me 4-4 with Mary.

- I voted to lynch Clodagh last night.

- I would have shot Clodagh if I was vig.

- I am voting to lynch Clodagh tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

im glad im a meatatarian

Emily WW wrote: »

Anyone could be playing the game at this stage there are no obvious standouts for me just conspiracies but Clodagh is not engaging and frankly been busy doesn't cut it. There was ample opportunity to swap out.

Running close to her has to be Abi, very active but alot of posturing and maybe trying to lead people on.

Isla is also around there for me. Claiming a role without claiming it just to try hang in there.

I wouldn't lose a wink of sleep if we lost any of those.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Emily WW wrote: »

I would mind this to be honest. At least Abi has been posting and giving reasons for her behaviour.

Clodagh - I called out, and I think she made two “helpful” posts - first ones all game - and then that was it. So, she can be helpful, and has read at least some of the thread, but hides until called out. I don’t trust this. Reckon SK.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Is there anyone you don't think is a wolf, Ewan?

Lucy and myself are the only ones I'm sure are village! Everyone else is still possible.

Can you explain how you're Jake and Orla showdown vote ended up with both in the showdown? The numbers don't tally.

Or why everyone except Regan who voted you on N1 lynch is dead?

Lucy and myself are the only ones I'm sure are village! Everyone else is still possible.

Can you explain how you're Jake and Orla showdown vote ended up with both in the showdown? The numbers don't tally.

Or why everyone except Regan who voted you on N1 lynch is dead?
    What numbers don't tally?

Who else declared on thread for the first showdown?

I've also mentioned that it's curious how people that have openly targeted me on thread have ended up dead.

I thought Regan was gone last night which would have made it a clean sweep.

So are we really going to end up lynching either Abigail or Clodagh? They've both given reasonable explanations, and if we lose another villager tonight, and possibly one to poison, and then another to the munch... that will leave us 1 SK - 2 Wolf - 5 village... those are getting to losing odds!

What numbers don't tally?

Who else declared on thread for the first showdown?

I've also mentioned that it's curious how people that have openly targeted me on thread have ended up dead.

I thought Regan was gone last night which would have made it a clean sweep.

It's in the table I put up early.

Maybe Regan is your fellow wolf??

Maybe.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ah bollocks, bollocks bollocks

if thats your dish i pass

Obviously other posters are lying.

Haha. I think both Doris and I would strongly disagree with this! We have not had the best relationship I think.

But I do like your tree shaking. :)

Maybe.

Worst. Strong. Disagreement. Ever.

Maybe we can be friends. But you’ll have to shave first.

we need to coordinate with the lynch and hope to take out a wolf

lucy come back, help us as you are the only one cleared completely

in regard to clodagh while im sus on her as conor alluded previously would a wolf or sk vote themselves night 1 drawing attention

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Not going to lie, I'm pretty sure my dish was what win the blue team this challenge.

I've already submitted my lynch vote but maybe it's time to change it up

I'm moving my lynch vote onto Doris or Orla.

Orla has been very insistent that the Sab wolf can only do their own team, trying to make it seem like they're Blue. She was one of the two votes on Oisin on N1, a wolf hiding out with a wolf vote? Claimed she voted Senan and Clodagh for showdown, but ended up in the hot seat herself, surely could have avoided that with other wolves. Voted Senan last night, but then so many others did too, the argument seemed convincing.

Doris was one of the Mary votes on N1, possibly one of the first. Voted Jake and Orla for the showdown, both of whom ended up in the firing line despite no one else claiming to vote on them. That would surely be a saboteur move. Voted Clodagh last night. Jumped to vote Lucy this morning.

On the balance of probabilities, Doris is more likely the wolf.

orla is poisoned again so could die from that

Liam WW wrote: »
    Not going to lie, I'm pretty sure my dish was what win the blue team this challenge.

I've already submitted my lynch vote but maybe it's time to change it up

you get a prize, what was your dish?

So can we have a declaration from all on Red Team who they're voting for in Showdown?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

Angus WW wrote: »

in regard to clodagh while im sus on her as conor alluded previously would a wolf or sk vote themselves night 1 drawing attention

I've already voted Abi, but considering changing to Clodagh for reasons explained above. Maybe Abi's thing was a genuine mistake, but Clodagh just isn't interacting unless it seems totally necessary. And she actually made some (two) fair points, said she was free now, and then disappeared. Just hiding IMHO and hoping to coast by. That's not villager behaviour.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I've already voted Abi, but considering changing to Clodagh for reasons explained above. Maybe Abi's thing was a genuine mistake, but Clodagh just isn't interacting unless it seems totally necessary. And she actually made some (two) fair points, said she was free now, and then disappeared. Just hiding IMHO and hoping to coast by. That's not villager behaviour.

Nudey in the kitchen!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Angus WW wrote: »

No a wolf wouldn't I voted for myself because I had to vote and hadn't time to read the whole thread. I couldn't risk voting for village so didn't vote for some random person.. If I was a wolf I would have voted for someone and just said "I had to vote for someone"

The case against Abigail? What exactly did she accuse Phil of?

Voting for oneself is NEVER a village play.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭YellowFeather

So can we have a declaration from all on Red Team who they're voting for in Showdown?

Yourself and Clodagh.

Although, if we get some coordination and it seems like Clodagh is up for the lynch, I'll change that.

Which isn't very helpful for my position regarding the showdown, but, sure.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,544 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

327dff8b08325f85d0498b35ecfa3feb.gif

25647bffb4ce545dccc570f6ae8bea67.gif

giphy.gif

Clodagh WW wrote: »

Being a wolf.

Lucy was undecided between Abigail and Phil but chose to shoot Phil based on Abigail's claim that Phil was a wolf.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Nudey in the kitchen!!!

Whoops! Noooooo!

I switched phones there. Sorry from Regan!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I voted Abi and Ewan for the showdown simply because it looks as though Clodagh will be lynched and just haven't had time to suss out Reagan all that much.

Necro wrote: »
    327dff8b08325f85d0498b35ecfa3feb.gif

25647bffb4ce545dccc570f6ae8bea67.gif

giphy.gif

I’m sorry Chef! 😂

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    No a wolf wouldn't I voted for myself because I had to vote and hadn't time to read the whole thread. I couldn't risk voting for village so didn't vote for some random person.. If I was a wolf I would have voted for someone and just said "I had to vote for someone"

I made a bags of it this morning and thought Phil was evil and advocated Lucy to shoot him. I was wrong

Advertisement