Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Can you write a PM to Necro and have it ready to go if I post the answer, just copy my answer and then hit send?

I'm ready but what's to stop a baddie from doing the same

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Chef, I'm making no excuses tonight.

I have been a terrible team member and wrong on several occasions and am grateful that my team has made the right decisions regardless.

I felt I was improving after my major mistake on the first team challenge. I am always learning. I am keen to prove myself again, and I'm as disappointed in myself as you are, maybe even more.

I will never give up, Chef, I will keep learning, keep trying, keep working as hard as I can.

I have the drive to go all the way in this competition!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

orla fake poisoned, sk doing it to themself?

What did you guess?

That he was hinting at where the baddies where.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Isla WW wrote: »

Taking a chance you'll be quicker, you ready to go?

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    orla fake poisoned, sk doing it to themself?

1 fake on you and then 2 fake on Orla, I think that points to one of ye being SK

Ewan WW wrote: »
    That he was hinting at where the baddies where.

How'd you come to that conclusion?

Taking a chance you'll be quicker, you ready to go?

ready

fingers crossed you are faster

How'd you come to that conclusion?

That the Blue team were underdogs and he was rooting for them. Swing and a miss.

• Advertisement

ready

Duck Confit with chips, shallots and baby vegtables

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Catching up on tonight's events.

I am going to confess to being a.....cat!!! Seriously have 9 lives or a guardian angel. Can't believe I was saved again.

Sorry Emily, I mistook you for the saboteur wolf. I thought that your punishment might be a block of powers and thus you couldn't sabotage Blue Team tonight.

That the Blue team were underdogs and he was rooting for them. Swing and a miss.

How would that tell you where the baddies were?

1 fake on you and then 2 fake on Orla, I think that points to one of ye being SK

peek or kill me im no loss as non roled but hell im a good chef twice now on the winning team

How would that tell you where the baddies were?

I read it to mean that most of the baddies were on the red team. It's very clear I am not good at this game!

Sent. I thought it had something to do with the ingredients. had a list with them all and the post numbers but didn't know the connection.

I have zero idea how you got there... Disaster

Sent. I thought it had something to do with the ingredients. had a list with them all and the post numbers but didn't know the connection.

He said he was confitdent one of the nites, mentioned duck tonite

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Lynch Results

Player Name Voters Number of Votes
    Abigail WW Isla WW, Angus WW, Liam WW, Lucy WW, Doris WW, Clodagh WW, Regan WW 7
    Clodagh WW Emily WW, Abigail WW 2
    Doris WW Ewan WW 1
    Emily WW Orla WW 1

no blocked vote, what punishment regan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Chef, I've prepared delicious, unique, meals for you and have kept my nose clean by obeying all of your commands.

This competition relies on contestants participating to the best of their ability;

- I've done my best to get Clodagh's head in the game, alas, she remains an anchor around the kitchen's feet.

- Ewan, Emily and Liam are appearing in front of you for a second time and as such are quite clearly unfit to operate a disposable BBQ, much less run a Michelin starred restaurant.

danny-ventre-trophy-sligo-rovers-752x501.jpg

UP THE HERRING PICKERS!

• Advertisement

Wrong :(

I had guessed tampenade, there was capers, artichokes, garlic, olive oil all mentioned

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Necro wrote: »

Ok I'm not surprised by this as I appreciate the level of perfection you demand and I strive to reach that level myself.

Chef Ramsey I have gone out of my way to do all tasks and cook all meals to the best of my abilities... I have not missed one dish, even when I knew I Was going to be in the showdown yesterday I presented my finest dish from chillie.

Today you asked me to make something for the dumbos that don't eat nice food like you and me and I created the finest dumpling soup..

I promised you yesterday I would not mess up again and I have not I have been more active then Clodagh on my worst day then she has been on her best day. I think Clodagh should be punished she is coasting along and I fear it could be her that's poisoning all the rest of us poor village folk.

Don't punish me and allow me to continue to work my hardest for my fellow villagers and get to the bottom of this.

I thought it was just a typo!!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I voted Abigail and Ewan for the showdown tonight as their postings today are a bit all over the place. I wanted to see what a bit of pressure would do to the two of them.

One minute X is SK, the next they are village and not too long after they are wolf.

Both came across a bit too agreeable at points and then did a 360 and turned on the person they were agreeing with.

FYI I am not going for any fcuking midnight snacks with any of ye feckers tonight. I am locking myself into my room and starving for the night.

is this a signature ramsay dish, i thought beef wellington

Doris WW wrote: »
    UP THE HERRING PICKERS!
    Wow what a suck up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Necro wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Doris WW and Ewan WW, your own team-mates have nominated you tonight, after that sh1tshow of a performance in the team challenge.

There's one other person I have my eye on though that just does not seem to be cutting the mustard.

CLODAGH WW STEP FORWARD PLEASE.

Actually... no.

I'm not done.

LIAM WW AND EMILY WW from the Blue Team - STEP FORWARD PLEASE

Perhaps this might shock you into a state of action as opposed to being actual living statues.

DONKEYS!!

Ewan, Emily & Liam, this is the second time you have been up in front of me as well. I thought I might have a rough diamond, but perhaps all I have is a mouldy ball of clay with you three.

Vegans annoy me at the best of time but at least I know not to use duck fat to cook their precious baby vegetables! 

All FIVE of you have the next hour to show me why you should remain in Hell's Kitchen. 

By that I mean you each should make one post stating why you deserve to stay ahead of the others who have been nominated.

giphy.gif

Well chef, I'm not going to lie, I'm stunned that you'd pull me again up for no apparent reasoning but you're the boss, for now....

I deserve to stay as I've consistently delivered the best dishes to you and whilst not being as vocal as others I have quietly made my observations, weathered the storms from Abi and saw through her bull ****..as one of my team mates said my voting patterns look good, it's not luck that I made the right decisions. I can stand strong over my convictions and they're right. Despite robust attempts from me Isla yesterday I could also see through her that she's not a wolf. Now Isla and I are aligned.

I've not made silly slip ups and gotten myself foolishly into bad predicaments like Emily, who truly needs to go or been a statute like Clodagh with a poor story, she's next on my hit list.

I'm not going to beg to stay and tell you I'm going to try and improve and get better. I know and more importantly you already know how good I am. You know I'm the diamond that needs polishing not like the rest of these vanilla spoofers who'll need years of tutelage under a master like you. Why continue to try and polish turds when you've got your diamond

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Catching up on tonight's events.

I am going to confess to being a.....cat!!! Seriously have 9 lives or a guardian angel. Can't believe I was saved again.

Sorry Emily, I mistook you for the saboteur wolf. I thought that your punishment might be a block of powers and thus you couldn't sabotage Blue Team tonight.

No problem I have been wrong alot lately too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    no blocked vote, what punishment regan

Oh - yes. I can confirm now after the lynch. I wasn’t allowed to take part in the challenge. So no dish from me.

Advertisement