Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Hard to tell where the SK is based off voting

I'm thinking someone like Clodagh that's trying to post in the background and just get by. I think as Isla said yesterday the vote kind of proved Clodagh wasn't a wolf but she still could be the SK.

The only people we can rule out as SK are the ones that have been killed or have their roles proved.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I'm thinking someone like Clodagh that's trying to post in the background and just get by. I think as Isla said yesterday the vote kind of proved Clodagh wasn't a wolf but she still could be the SK.

The only people we can rule out as SK are the ones that have been killed or have their roles proved.

I’m also not off Clodagh, although I’m happy with my switch yesterday, as, result!

I actually don’t suspect Ewan, even though he was acting a bit out there yesterday. I think it was tree shaking, which is valuable to get people talking.

Still suss of Doris. Not sure about Liam.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Morning all, I expect I won't survive so here are my thoughts (and you should probably do the opposite based on my horrendous instincts)

Wolf leans - Doris, Regan, Liam (though these were based on believing Abigail was village and need to be reassessed)

Village - Lucy, Isla (both pretty much in the clear)

Village leans - Clodagh, Emily

Sk lean - Orla

No idea - who else is there? Angus

This is before I go back and reassess everything now that we know Abigail was a wolf!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Morning all, I expect I won't survive so here are my thoughts (and you should probably do the opposite based on my horrendous instincts)

Wolf leans - Doris, Regan, Liam (though these were based on believing Abigail was village and need to be reassessed)

Sk lean - Orla

This is before I go back and reassess everything now that we know Abigail was a wolf!

Why won't you survive?

Doris WW wrote: »
    Why won't you survive?

Last wolf gonna get me? Unless they're very well hidden and are going to use me as cover.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ewan talk a lot about being munched and got by a wolf. Classic diversionary tactics on his part. I don't trust this for at all. He's trying to portray me as the wolf for no apparent reason as I don't think at any stage I've given off wolfie vibes. I might be a strong character but that doesn't make me a wolf.

His actions follows a similar pattern to Abi yesterday. All the wolves have gone after me and fallen. If I was a wolf why would I do that?

Isla is clearer the smartest among you and has been along the right track this whole time, maybe its time you all listened to her ;)

Last wolf gonna get me? Unless they're very well hidden and are going to use me as cover.

Munching yourself would be some move.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Regan WW wrote: »
    I’m also not off Clodagh, although I’m happy with my switch yesterday, as, result!

I actually don’t suspect Ewan, even though he was acting a bit out there yesterday. I think it was tree shaking, which is valuable to get people talking.

Still suss of Doris. Not sure about Liam.

And now Regan has my name in his mouth. Get it out kid.

An important point to remember on me is that Oisin told you at the start of the the game I was to be trusted. I wonder why that was?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

With all of the recent 'accidents' the contestants had decided to be more careful and were staying out of the kitchen at night time. This didn't deter the wolves though. Isla WW really needed to relax and made their way to the hot-tub. Sadly these wolves are relentless and they just saw the hot-tub as a really big stockpot, only this time they didn't want chicken or beef stock - they wanted to serve Isla WW soup!

What the wolves didn't know was that another chef had spotted the dangerous temperatures that the hot-tub was reaching and rushed outside to save Isla WW. 

Isla WW was protected. 

giphy.gif

Ewan WW and Orla WW were like lambs to the slaughter really as they prepared a breakfast of champions to keep them going for the day. Sadly for one of the two, this could be a very short day...

Ewan WW and Orla WW have been poisoned.

One is fake, one is real.

Unless healed one will die after the lynch tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Excellent work bodyguard

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

That SK really wants you dead Orla

Hopefully Ewan has the real poison.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Excellent work bodyguard

Nice of you to pop in to see the work of your poison.

First Post since yesterday evening is to pretend your relieved... .. Hmm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Woo still alive, thanks BG :)

Liam WW wrote: »
    And now Regan has my name in his mouth. Get it out kid.

An important point to remember on me is that Oisin told you at the start of the the game I was to be trusted. I wonder why that was?

Huh? I've mentioned you loads of times! Well, at least three anyway.

Oisin was the head werewolf, right? So, I would also wonder about why he said that you were to be trusted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

That SK really wants you dead Orla

FFS don't I know it :rolleyes:

But it is a great ploy to keep choosing me as it has people questioning whether I am the SK or not.

Regan WW wrote: »
    Huh? I've mentioned you loads of times! Well, at least three anyway.

Oisin was the head werewolf, right? So, I would also wonder about why he said that you were to be trusted.

Yes, Oisin was the Alpha

Sk lean - Orla

Lots of trash talk in here now. Anyhow, let's not forget that I voted Abi, then switched to Clodadh who I am still suspicious of (and I'm not the only one here), and then switched back to Abi in the end because - catch a wolf, kill a wolf, even though I wasn't 100% sure at the end. But it would have been also interesting to get some wagonomics going rather than just go after the obvious choice. Right now, and it's early in the day, my lynch vote is lets say 85% Clodagh.

But there are still quite a few low lying posters here. Does anybody have a list of the number of posts per person? Sorry, I am really not being lazy on this, but only on the phone here as can't go on this on my work laptop.

Hmmmm. I still think Ewan was just doing a bit of tree rattling, but, again, it's early in the day, so, let's see.

Ectoplasm wrote: »

Sadly for one of the two, this could be a very short day...

An early kill off?

I'm reading this that one might die during the day and the other has until tonight to be saved :eek:

If I was actually a wolf, I would have hidden my voting better, wouldn't have thrown shade on myself by ****ing up on the first team challenge (which people thought made me the saboteur, which we now know for definite I was not, and would have made zero sense as a wolf strategy). I'm just a rubbish NRV who cannot read the room who is likely going to kick the bucket from poison, going by the last 2 who were up there with Orla!

We know Isla and Lucy are a lock for village.

The rest... well some analysis needed.

• Advertisement

I'm just a rubbish NRV who cannot read the room who is likely going to kick the bucket from poison, going by the last 2 who were up there with Orla!

Actually I don't think anyone has been killed by poison since I've been selected iirc :confused:

Post counts

Abigail WW 187
    Lucy WW 165
    Ewan WW 150
    Conor WW 135
    Phil WW 128 +2

Doris WW 118
    Isla WW 105
    Oisin WW 95
    Orla WW 87+1
    Angus WW 86
    Emily WW 83
    Liam WW 78
    Regan WW 77 +2
    Necro 71
    Nigel WW 49
    Mary WW 48
    Jake WW 45
    Fiona WW 43

Clodagh WW 43
    Barbara WW 42
    Senan WW 36
    Gabriel WW 26

Ectoplasm 21
    Trigger 18

YellowFeather 2
    cee_jay 2
    mustang shelly 1

Orla WW wrote: »
    Actually I don't think anyone has been killed by poison since I've been selected iirc :confused:

One was saved beforehand, we don't know who, and one was healed (Isla), so you had the fake both times

What a load of nonsense

Post counts

Abigail WW 187
    Lucy WW 165
    Ewan WW 150
    Conor WW 135
    Phil WW 128 +2

Doris WW 118
    Isla WW 105
    Oisin WW 95
    Orla WW 87+1
    Angus WW 86
    Emily WW 83
    Liam WW 78
    Regan WW 77 +2
    Necro 71
    Nigel WW 49
    Mary WW 48
    Jake WW 45
    Fiona WW 43

Clodagh WW 43
    Barbara WW 42
    Senan WW 36
    Gabriel WW 26

Ectoplasm 21
    Trigger 18

YellowFeather 2
    cee_jay 2
    mustang shelly 1

Voting Patterns

Player Lynch Vote N1 Lynch Vote N2 Lynch Vote N3
    Angus WW Did Not Vote Abigail Abigail
    Clodagh WW Clodagh Senan Abigail
    Doris WW Mary Clodagh Abigail
    Emily WW Oisin Senan Clodagh
    Ewan WW Mary Punish Blocked Doris
    Isla WW Jake Liam Abigail
    Liam WW Senan Abigail Abigail
    Lucy WW Mary Regan Abigail
    Orla WW Oisin Senan Emily
    Regan WW Doris Doris Abigail

Wolves Lynch Vote N1 Lynch Vote N2 Lynch Vote N3
    Abigail WW Liam Senan Clodagh
    Nigel WW Doris N/A N/a
    Oisin WW Mary N/A N/A

Villagers Lynch Vote N1 Lynch Vote N2 Lynch Vote N3
    Barbara WW Doris N/a N/A
    Conor WW Lucy Senan N/A
    Fiona WW Abigail Angus N/a
    Gabriel WW Liam N/A N/a
    Jake WW Doris N/a N/A
    Mary WW Phil N/A N/a
    Phil WW Mary Ewan N/a
    Senan WW Liam Did Not Vote N/A

What a load of nonsense

Yep, i still can't fathom why Ewan thought his death was imminent.

What a load of nonsense

Well we know I have made a lot of bad bad decisions/calls/etc so far!

On Clodagh, a couple of people have said that she couldn't be the last wolf, if anything the voting last nite makes her more likely to be a wolf. Abby was a goner, her vote means nothing, she's probably more likely to stick it on her remaining wolf buddy than not

I think we should all step aside and let Lucy win the competition today.

• Advertisement

ISO of Ewan - Spoiler:
    I'll be voting Ewan tonite

:eek: :confused::(

Oh damn! Didn't think there were any actions until tonight!!!

How do we heal them?!

Wolfy post after first SK attack
    I think Oisin claiming NRV immediately either means he is, or he's playing a very clever double bluff and is SK with a fake poison, which would mean Angus is the real poison...

I'd rather wait until Angus is on and we can maybe figure it out better.
    Finding it hard to get a village/wolf read on anyone yet, don't want to jump to any conclusions just yet, was waiting for the team challenge to come up to see if I could spot the sabotage wolf, they'll surely be an easy enough one to pinpoint.
    Well whoever can heal definitely needs to make a decision between you and Angus, and hope it's the real poisoned one.

You've been giving off weird vibes, as others have pointed out. And Angus has been way too quiet, which is also suspicious.
    It's not sheeping, it's agreeing, and it'll just rehash what's already been said.

You were super quick to throw yourself under the bus claiming NRV and saying we should heal Angus, who to that point hadn't posted, and has had literally one post since. Why didn't you hold off until they had come on and spoke up? Losing a villager is a loss, and if you know you're a villager, and have no idea as to Angus' flip, why wouldn't you fight for yourself?
    Gabriel, Senan and Angus have the lowest posts for Team Blue, and Clodagh didn't submit an entry for the team challenge, so those are who I'm leaning towards from a Team Blue perspective.

Oisin's lack of fight is worrying me, maybe it is a "greater good" move, but it's impossible to tell today tbh. I'm really grasping at straws to figure it out.

Never really pins himself to the mast on Oisin and his NRV claim. If you think Ewan is a wolf this can be explained by Nigel helping Oisin and them not wanting to put all the eggs in that basket. I'm suspicious of anyone who is this much on the fence
    I'm going Oisin for the lynch, and Gabriel and Senan for the showdown.

This is important, says he's going to vote for Oisin but then pulls out of it shortly after. Exceptionally dodgy
    Switching lynch vote from Oisin to Mary, that's a rotten flip flop from her on me.

Ah not Phil! I know he stabbed me in the back voting for me in yesterdays lynch, and was no longer red, but damn, I liked that guy!

Conor is a major loss. Let's not lose another roled villager, us NVR are more disposable, though we're starting to run low. We definitely need to catch a wolf today.

Abigail, blocked from seer yesterday, then made some claims about Phil that turned out to be totally wrong, despite her insistence. Major red flags there, and will definitely be on my FFA today, also on the red team where we suspect there's definitely the saboteur wolf at the very least.

Isla and Orla poisoned, see previous post. Would an SK really poison themselves two nights in a row?! Seems unusual. Isla's soft claim might be the reason she was targeted, but why go after Orla twice, and why not aim for Conor or Lucy because clearly someone can be targeted twice, so it's not like they're prevented from it? What does SK know that we don't? Though leaving Lucy alive for her third shot would make sense. But why not take out Conor? I know the wolves got him, but would SK have known that?

It's going to be another long day!

More soft chat about Phil dying and then taking about red flags for Abby, again important
    Lynch vote in for you for the dodgy claims and getting Phil shot. I know it was ultimately Lucy's decision, but we lost another villager.

Votes for Abby
    Getting Phil shot was pretty wolfy. I'm trying to look at more quiet players to see what I think. There's no point putting you in the showdown if you're lynched though!

Still on Abby but looking for a way out
    I think Doris or Orla could be Sabotage Wolf

Pulls Doris or Orla out as Sabotage wolf based on very little
    I'm moving my lynch vote onto Doris or Orla.

Orla has been very insistent that the Sab wolf can only do their own team, trying to make it seem like they're Blue. She was one of the two votes on Oisin on N1, a wolf hiding out with a wolf vote? Claimed she voted Senan and Clodagh for showdown, but ended up in the hot seat herself, surely could have avoided that with other wolves. Voted Senan last night, but then so many others did too, the argument seemed convincing.

Doris was one of the Mary votes on N1, possibly one of the first. Voted Jake and Orla for the showdown, both of whom ended up in the firing line despite no one else claiming to vote on them. That would surely be a saboteur move. Voted Clodagh last night. Jumped to vote Lucy this morning.

On the balance of probabilities, Doris is more likely the wolf.

Moves vote off Abby
    So are we really going to end up lynching either Abigail or Clodagh? They've both given reasonable explanations, and if we lose another villager tonight, and possibly one to poison, and then another to the munch... that will leave us 1 SK - 2 Wolf - 5 village... those are getting to losing odds!

Has done a full 180 on Abby now, defending her and trying to bring people with him

Assuming I'm not munched tonight, as the last wolf now has someone to hide behind

Last nite is adamant he won't be munched but has done another 180 by this morning where he expects he won't be here

Sk lean - Orla

Ewan is definitely the last wolf

Advertisement