Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Are you going to lolcat for us, Ewan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Player Lynch Vote N1 Lynch Vote N2 Lynch Vote N3 Post count
    Angus WW Did Not Vote Abigail (2) Abigail (7) 86
    Clodagh WW Clodagh (1) Senan (5) Abigail (7) 43
    Doris WW Mary (5) Clodagh (1) Abigail (7) 118
    Emily WW Oisin (2) Senan (5) Clodagh (2) 83
    Ewan WW Mary (5) Punish Blocked Doris (1) 150
    Isla WW Jake (1) Liam (1) Abigail (7) 105
    Liam WW Senan (1) Abigail (2) Abigail (7) 78
    Lucy WW Mary (5) Regan (1) Abigail (7) 165
    Orla WW Oisin (2) Senan (5) Emily (1) 88
    Regan WW Doris (4) Doris (1) Abigail (7) 79

Isla and Lucy are clear, so not going to worry about their votes/post counts

Angus - subbed in so missed Day 0 and Day 1, may explain lower post count. Voted Abi both nights, has done very little explaining beyond "there's a baddie on the red team", N2 could have been a throwaway vote on Abi to cover wolf tracks. Fake poisoned by SK.

Clodagh - Self voted N1, missed a good chunk of first few days, lowest post count, claims real life issues which I tend to believe, but don't put much weight in my own opinion at this point, N2 & N3 voted with the consensus, Abi vote could have been cover

Doris - high post count, claimed N1 she wanted to move her vote to Conor but was on Mary. If had moved to Conor, would have been 4-4 Mary-Doris, so wasn't in her interest to move it, haven't looked back to see if this claim was pre or post lynch results, throwaway on Clodagh on N2, in with the crowd on N3, voted by Nigel on N1

Emily - Throwaway on Oisin on N1, with the crowd on Senan N2, throwaway on Clodagh with Abi on N3, if wolf would have pushed for Clodagh with Abi, possible they thought they might swing it, middling post count, claiming not good at reading people, fecked up on second team challenge

Ewan - Yes, me. Voted with the crowd for Mary on N1, fecked up the first team challenge, no vote on N2 due to punishment, throwaway on Doris on N3, was defending Abi, possible poisoned today

Liam - on the lower end of the post counts, not much substance in posts, throwaway votes N1 and N2, on the Abi bandwagon on N3, though also voted Abi on N2, so was clearly already suspicious or hiding themselves well, voted by Abi on N1

Orla - middling on posts, fake poisoned on 2 nights, possible poison today, throwaway vote on Oisin N1, could have been a wolf tactic, on the Senan group on N2, throwaway on Emily last night

Regan - lower end of post counts, voted Doris N1 and N2, and on the Abi train yesterday, Nigel was on Doris on N1, not sure if 2 wolves would have voted her on the same night to "save" Mary when Mary was NRV, so probably unlikely Regan is a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    No, thats the red team list, I just added his name to it ie shoot through the reds. Angus removed himself
    Go for it, I'm head****ed at this stage, Conor likely dead in the morning so I'll be a policy lynch at some point

Hammering through the reds should still be the strategy imo
    Just keep lynching through red, pretty much what I said since yesterday morning

Red Team

Abigail WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Orla WW
    Regan WW

Blue Team

Angus WW
    Emily WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW

Last wolf on blue team? Liam for me.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    ISO of Ewan - Spoiler:
    I'll be voting Ewan tonite

Wolfy post after first SK attack

Or genuine confusion as wasn't expecting any actions
    Never really pins himself to the mast on Oisin and his NRV claim. If you think Ewan is a wolf this can be explained by Nigel helping Oisin and them not wanting to put all the eggs in that basket. I'm suspicious of anyone who is this much on the fence

Like most other people on the day, I wanted to see what Angus had to say as I was going soley off Oisin's claim, and lots of other villagers made this same "mistake".

This is important, says he's going to vote for Oisin but then pulls out of it shortly after. Exceptionally dodgy

I pulled out because I wasn't sure enough, only 2 people even ended up voting him in the end!
    More soft chat about Phil dying and then taking about red flags for Abby, again important

I still miss Phil, he was a good player imo. There were red flags for Abi!!!
    Votes for Abby

It was an easy vote to lay yesterday, as the 7 who did.
    Still on Abby but looking for a way out

Looking to not make another mistake and doom another villager as I'd been wrong on two occasions already!
    Pulls Doris or Orla out as Sabotage wolf based on very little

Not very little - there was no sabotage and they were the two who hadn't posted during the task time. It felt reasonable to me at the time.

Moves vote off Abby

As above!
    Has done a full 180 on Abby now, defending her and trying to bring people with him

At this point I was convinced Doris and Regan were the two last wolves, and I was buying what Abi was selling. I wasn't the only one who voted in a different direction.

Last nite is adamant he won't be munched but has done another 180 by this morning where he expects he won't be here

I thought last night by calling out the wolf, it might keep me safe. I lost all confidence in that by this morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

ISO of Regan throws up very little. The only thing that really stands out is the switching to Abby at the last minute last nite, could be that she decided Abby was gone and that it would look better for her to be on that bus

Regan WW wrote: »
    Probably you. But that’s because I played as evil before and coasted through by not posting much. Which is less fun for everybody.

Saying that, it’s really just Day 1 now, and we have time. Hopefully they’ll post more later.
    Hmmm. Now Jake’s on my radar. I really don’t trust it when things don’t make sense. And his post doesn’t make sense. But it could also be fluff or boredom, which I can get, but keeping an eye here.

I’m also wondering where Angus is. Poisoned and happy? Why doesn’t he come out here and demonstrate why he should be saved!?! He doesn’t seem to care.
    Good morning

I would have been one of the ones to say to heal Oisin over Angus, but I did explain my reasons, that Oisin was at least posting.

Regarding suspicions, I still don’t feel right about Liam. However, reading back, I would put Orla higher up on the list, as her behaviour regarding the compliments task was just off, as she knew the task, but tried to cast shade against others completing it.

I’ll be on and off during the day. Back to the office now, but will try to keep up!
    I think Mary is good.

Gonna stop for now though. Don’t want to be in the office today!!
    Let’s see. Conor is on my good list. Doris is still on my naughty list.

Ok. Will try to fill in more opinions on other players throughout the day.
    I'm putting Doris forward for the lynch again. I am sticking with what I said earlier - and yesterday. And, just for clarity, to answer Doris's question, I meant - did you just clear yourself or what? That's what I meant that you can't just clear yourself and say everything is ok.

In saying that, I would change to go with village consensus if this would be a wasted lynch if everybody is going in different directions, and assuming that my vote would still be valid if I get knocked out in this.. um.. knockout..
    Well, that was a bit of a shítshow. The feck was Abi on about?!?

I had no leans for Clodagh anyway, but could Senan also be SK? So, why Clodagh over Senan, Orla?

I still don’t trust Liam. This is going back a while from where he was posting way too quickly after some task and it seemed contrived - like he already knew what was going to happen. I tend to hold onto my grudges.. But, this has worked for me in the past on first impressions so I do trust my gut feelings in general.

But. Catch a wolf, kill a wolf. At the moment, my lynch vote would be going in for Abi.
    Was just checking if I was allowed to share it there, but confirmed by the mods that it's ok.

I guessed that it was to do with the CAPITAL LETTERS in the mod posts, as Gordon Ramsey is always shouting.
    Haha. I think both Doris and I would strongly disagree with this! We have not had the best relationship I think.

But I do like your tree shaking. :)
    Ok. Going with my gut here. I think switching to a Clodagh for lynch, as, the showdown prob won’t kill any of us anyway.

Sorry Clodagh. Feeling an SK vibe here. Hope I’m right.
    Ok. I’ve changed back again to Abi. I said it - catch a wolf, kill a wolf, and I am not sure, but I hope I’m right now. A lot of thought went into this!! Maybe I was right on both! But, Abi.

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Red Team

Abigail WW
    Clodagh WW
    Doris WW
    Ewan WW
    Orla WW
    Regan WW

Blue Team

Angus WW
    Emily WW
    Isla WW
    Liam WW
    Lucy WW

Last wolf on blue team? Liam for me.
    If I was picking from the red, I'd look at Emily or Angus. Not sure Liam is the right call. But take what you will from my opinions at this point, I don't think I'd be believing me right now in your positions.

Ewan WW wrote: »
    If I was picking from the red, I'd look at Emily or Angus. Not sure Liam is the right call. But take what you will from my opinions at this point, I don't think I'd be believing me right now in your positions.

From the blue. Sorry

Theres nothing to ISO Clodagh on

A defence of Abby maybe? Its weak
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    By one vote! Not saying don't shoot her but don't let above be the reason.
    No a wolf wouldn't I voted for myself because I had to vote and hadn't time to read the whole thread. I couldn't risk voting for village so didn't vote for some random person.. If I was a wolf I would have voted for someone and just said "I had to vote for someone"

The case against Abigail? What exactly did she accuse Phil of?

Ewan WW wrote: »

Ewan - Yes, me. Voted with the crowd for Mary on N1, fecked up the first team challenge, no vote on N2 due to punishment, throwaway on Doris on N3, was defending Abi, possible poisoned today

You went from being certain Abby was a wolf to defending her, based on not a lot from what I can see. Want to explain that?

You went from being certain Abby was a wolf to defending her, based on not a lot from what I can see. Want to explain that?

I don't think I ever said I thought she was a wolf, I said her actions were wolfy. I was never sure. Easy to say with hindsight that people were sure, but I don't think all 7 who voted her were 100%

The explanation - I'm gullible, you fell for her crap as much as I did about Phil, the difference was that you didn't buy her story afterwards, and I did, like an idiot. Isn't that what wolves do? Twist things to convince people to not lynch them? I just fell for it, and my own "evidence" about it being Doris or Orla who hadn't been on during the team challenge had me utterly convinced that we were on the wrong track!

If I was a wolf, wouldn't I have stayed on the Abi bandwagon when it was clear enough she was going? Or at least joined her on the Clodagh wagon as she was the other one who was being put forward? Why would I completely waste my vote on someone no one else even mentioned?!

• Advertisement

The last wolf definitely voted Abi last night.

Doris WW wrote: »
    The last wolf definitely voted Abi last night.

Was it you? you switched from Clodagh and didn't tell anyone ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

OK here is my take on it I think the villagers are in a really strong position here there in only one wolf and one sk left.

For me the most important thing is state who you are lynching beforehand and do not change from that. If it's an NRV so be it we have no reason now to say we gonna vote one way and end up voting another.

If we try allow Isla or Lucy win the competition that keeps the prize away from the non villagers.

I had Clodagh on my radar for past two days I'll be sticking there but I think Ewan is acting more and more suspicious. Will give my final decision after six.

Thank you chef. Tomorrow will be different.

One post so far 'tomorrow'.

I would prefer if everyone entered, less chance of a baddie winning

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,551 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Welcome to your first individual challenge.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jyk0qozvyeyo7oa106ks40a0mdyxsfql45lvf513&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

You should be, this is one you don't want to miss, trust me. 

Every chef needs to learn how to manage their kitchen. What do you do when you ask for diced tomatoes and someone brings you tomato paste? Well...

giphy.webp

More importantly you need to RANT! So far, I've been doing all the talking but now it's your turn. Post the best rant on thread by 6pm today and you will win this truly spectacular prize...but be warned - fail this task and you will NOT enjoy the punishment in store for you. NON PARTICIPATION would mean an automatic fail. 

It's time to get your rant on. 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47u45vc7h9lyk2493ipietfqwhwarantjl2ilsehgo&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Abby posts, a bit of direct interaction with Liam D1 and yesterday. Switched from wolf lean to village lean on Ewan D2->D3, don't know what to make of that.
    Stays neutral on both Clodagh & Regan.

I can't make any real conclusions from her posts

Liam that post is pinging my radar - You like a poster who hasnt posted, feels like a little slip to me
    Honestly I'm struggling a bit here

Liam - for his earlier cosying up to Angus despite in being a punishment still doesn't sit right with me. Wolf lean

Orla rolled back her thoughts on Liam after Oisin questioned her and was backed up by Emily. It was odd she never checked her own punishment. Wolf lean

Emily herself seems relatively engaged, null read really at the moment.

Angus - one post despite being poisoned is really poor showing.

Ewan- thanking posts when not posting on thread so engaged but not enough to post. The posting of his dish on thread too. Wolf lean

Doris - More active yesterday than today, seems to have been a fall of in activity

A few Wolf leans but from a very shaky base at this point

I think Isla, myself, Emily and Phil all engaged to a varying degree.

Clodagh I have zero read and and has been less than active plus no votes yesterday for elimination

Regan very much like Clodagh, I literally remember feck all from Regan

Emily - Candidate for the Sk but no way does she vote Oisin if shes a wolf, way too much spread for a wolf to risk the Alpha.

Ewan - Eliminated from the challenge by a mistake yesterday, survived the face off. Thanked a lot of posts when not active but when he has been active, I lean slight village
    Isla - Seems most rattled by the interaction

Clodagh I have zero read and and has been less than active plus no votes yesterday for elimination

Regan very much like Clodagh, I literally remember feck all from Regan

Emily - Candidate for the Sk but no way does she vote Oisin if shes a wolf, way too much spread for a wolf to risk the Alpha.

Ewan - Eliminated from the challenge by a mistake yesterday, survived the face off. Thanked a lot of posts when not active but when he has been active, I lean slight village

Emily is edging me more towards being the sk at this stage

Regan showed up and posted nothing of substance

Senan and Clodagh on the red team face off votes not really tallying

I'm still on Isla from the Gabriel interactions
    You are really boring, I would advocate a bullet going your direction. Literally no substance or effort from you bar crying about Isla today. Not conductive to wolf hunting Liamo

I would prefer if everyone entered, less chance of a baddie winning

Oh interesting it's an on thread task.

So just me and Lucy should enter

Hmm but those who don't enter are punished somehow

That would lead to wolf + SK + 6 villagers being punished?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Participation is NOT optional

Oh lovely, an on thread task.

Perfect

Chef Ramsay my mission is clear.

There are two sneaky baddies sabotaging the kitchen that have to be sniffed out! It could be one of the abrasive characters in Liam or Doris. It could be the too nice to be nice Clodagh! It could be the miraculous poison dodger Orla! Or maybe Ewan that's having a panic attack! Lucy and I will find them!

I've been poisoned and munched and I'm still standing!

Christina Wilson signing off!

And always remember

Eru4z-Yp-VEAA5th2.jpg

I never EVER donate to those charity boxes in the supermarket. If the €billion supermarket paid its taxes there'd be no need for such collections and in many cases these charities being granted a square ft of shop floor space are just a tax write-off for the billion € corporation.

"MAMMY THE GOVERMWENT WANT TO TWAKE TOO MUCH OF MY WINCOME, WAH-WAH-WAH."

A 70% marginal tax rate is far more reasonable than historical alternatives, such as the guillotine, which took 100% of what you 'earned'.

PAY YOUR ****ING TAXES.

Abby posts, a bit of direct interaction with Liam D1 and yesterday. Switched from wolf lean to village lean on Ewan D2->D3, don't know what to make of that.
    Stays neutral on both Clodagh & Regan.

I can't make any real conclusions from her posts

You think Moving from wolf to village in Ewan is to take heat off Ewan?

Neutral on Clodagh would be explained by Clodagh been SK.

Emily WW wrote: »

Hard to tell, its wishy washy

Hard to tell, its wishy washy

It would be if Ewan wasn't so suspicious.

I'll be honest the only thing that's throwing me onto Clodagh is lack of posting. Is don't think Clodagh is a wolf because Abigail vote for her last night but that means she could still be SK.

as the pack of wolves got smaller Ewan seemed to get more wild in his posts. He has no need to if he is a villager because the attention wasn't on him.

Everyone needs to do their list or say who they voting for tonight.

Emily WW wrote: »

Or it was to keep the heat on me and off the true wolf, which is exactly what a wolf would do in those circumstances when there's a scapegoat to be had.

I realise I'll be on everyone's FFA, I think that's probably a given. But I think having another option or two out there each is a good idea for when I flip NRV from lynch or poison.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

REMINDER - GET YOUR RANT ON TASK TO BE ENTERED BEFORE 6PM

Fail this task and you will NOT enjoy the punishment in store for you. NON PARTICIPATION would mean an automatic fail.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

That SK really wants you dead Orla

I suspected yesterday that Orla might be the SK and poisoned herself twice to make herself look innocent but no way she does that 3 times I think. And what has Orla said or hinted to want her gone?

Advertisement