Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

im ****ing sick of this **** competing with donkeys who dont know cucumber from courgettes, thinking cordon bleu is blue gin, zucchini isnt a green dildo, banana bread offered up as a soup accompaniment for an entree, wolf sabotage, wolves in the kitchen this isnt a zoo despite some chefs behaviour and culinary skills and knowledge, poisoning, give me the poison i'll get rid of the lot, this is hells kitchen where the mighty survive learn and thrive under chef ramsay, i am one of those mighty best so **** the rest, im going be the winner and rule this kitchen kingdom, chefs everywhere will want to hire me, as for my fellow competitors suck on my chocolate salty balls which i'll provide a diagram and directions for

im divided on regan and emily for bg or last wolf, lucy isla your thoughts appreciated as ye locked clear

evan did you poison yourself today

no wolf munch today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I am in a foul fcuking mood today.

Firstly I had to bring the car to the garage and after about a half an hour got it back but it was like a sauna. This caused Orla to get a terrible headache driving home despite having all windows and the roof open.

But the fun doesn't end there, no no, the mechanic has left what appears to be fcuking chewing gum on my steering wheel so I am trying to drive around bends without touching that particular part.

Orla also has a hairdressing appointment on the hottest fecking day of the year, so a headache + face mask + being in a smallish room which has had hairdryers going all day is going to be a barrel of laughs.

Furthermore, that bloody SK had decided for the third night in a row to poison me. Like what is your problem?????? But maybe it's not a deliberate poisoning...... there cooking is just that shoddy that one would believe that you have been poisoned.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Sticking with Clodagh for lynch tonight. I WILL change if I feel it is required - so if she comes back in, is super useful, or if somebody else becomes super wolfy.

Some form of rant. Well, today nothing is p/ssing me off, which is fking unusual. The one day of the year when I actually have to come up with a rant, and my colleagues are being pleasant, the traffic lights are green when I need them, and the weather is fking pleasant. I have decided that the poxy universe is conspiring against me, and am pretty sure that as soon as I post this rant, thus obliterating the need to rant, the bloody heavens will open, I'll get a fking stupid email asking me to do something absolutely pointless, which has probably already been done before, and a bird will make it into the office and sh/t on my arm.

• Advertisement

sorry just seen now isla saved from munch good work bg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Clodagh and Ewan are top of my pops.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Clodagh and Ewan are top of my pops.

Same.

I'm thinking Ewan SK as he seems to be the only one pushing the narrative that I am SK and still think Clodagh is wolf.

In all likelihood I will vote to lynch Ewan in the hope of saving myself from another poisoning tomorrow, that's if I survive tonight's one which is doubtful. Surely I can't escape death again.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Same.

I'm thinking Ewan SK as he seems to be the only one pushing the narrative that I am SK and still think Clodagh is wolf.

In all likelihood I will vote to lynch Ewan in the hope of saving myself from another poisoning tomorrow, that's if I survive tonight's one which is doubtful. Surely I can't escape death again.

Clodagh, I think, is more SK. If she was wolf, she’d have had a backroom with other wolves feeding her stories to post.

Ewan, ok. Not unwolfy. But still not feeling it.

Doris or Liam as remaining wolves for me.

Ok. So. What’s more valuable to take out. To the OP!!!

Ok, so from the OP, SK needs parity with villagers and wolves to win. Wolves need to kill SK and get parity with village. So, with one wolf remaining, SK is more valuable to take out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Ewan is the last wolf IMO, not even close

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Attempts at rants have been truly pathetic so far...

Isla I'm not sure why you think its me but you've been told you can trust me...

Oisin a wolf told you all you were looking in the wrong place looking at me
    Abi a wolf attacked me from the start and when I smelled wolf she instensified her attacks.. to deflect from herself and I was proven right

I'm not the wolf you're looking for....

Regan and Orla are the people I have suspicions about

Although given the level of attacks on me from you in the same vain as Abi maybe its time you were lynched!!!! BUt I think it's a wasted lynch

mic drop on end of my rant is knife drop

Regan WW wrote: »
    Clodagh, I think, is more SK. If she was wolf, she’d have had a backroom with other wolves feeding her stories to post.

Ok, so from the OP, SK needs parity with villagers and wolves to win. Wolves need to kill SK and get parity with village. So, with one wolf remaining, SK is more valuable to take out.

Oh look Regan is on the attack at me now. He's no one left to confer with and spraying wild accusations about. He's been weak since the last wolf was lynched....

Oh my Regan

Weak sauce.

As Lucy said about Abigail's posts...wishy-washy.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Attempts at rants have been truly pathetic so far...

I have my rampant rabbit ready, awaiting yours.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Ewan is the last wolf IMO, not even close

wolfing in plain sight

going out entertaining us come on

Oh look Regan is on the attack at me now. He's no one left to confer with and spraying wild accusations about. He's been weak since the last wolf was lynched....

Oh my Regan

I’ve been on you for ages. We had this discussion already!! Today!!!

Doris WW wrote: »
    I have my rampant rabbit ready, awaiting yours.

A rampant rabbit wouldn't take you out darling

I’ve been on you for ages. We had this discussion already!! Today!!!

So how am I a wolf then Regan??? C'mon enlighten us all... apart from you deflecting from yourself on to me everyone has said I might be prickly but no one bar you has me marked for wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    wolfing in plain sight

going out entertaining us come on

Lucy was confirmed vig.... Sh1t aim granted but still a vig so unless she has suddenly started to identify as a wolf she is a NRV.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

What is this?! WHAT THE **** IS THIS?!

I asked for a sea bass, this is ****ing cod! We don't even have cod on the menu! Not only that, it's bloody undercooked!

And where's the garnish for the wellies?! 5 minutes out?! ARE YOU GROWING THE POTATOES?!

This risotto isn't cooked, I could crack my bloody teeth on it! And it needs SALT!!!

Get it together team, we have a dining room to serve and we can't afford these mistakes, we're supposed to be the best of the bunch to get to black jackets! Come on!

Emily WW wrote: »
    Lucy was confirmed vig.... Sh1t aim granted but still a vig so unless she has suddenly started to identify as a wolf she is a NRV.

I think Angus was referring to me

Angus WW wrote: »
    im divided on regan and emily for bg or last wolf, lucy isla your thoughts appreciated as ye locked clear

evan did you poison yourself today

no wolf munch today

It's eWan... sigh. I did not poison myself as I'm NRV, did you poison me!?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I think Angus was referring to me

Carry on so :p

So how am I a wolf then Regan??? C'mon enlighten us all... apart from you deflecting from yourself on to me everyone has said I might be prickly but no one bar you has me marked for wolf

I think some others have, in fairness. I already mentioned the reason -I thought one of your replies after a task was very contrived and fake helpful. You have been giving replies that make little sense - one about shooting or waiting or etc, implying that you have some power which you couldn’t possible have. I don’t trust that which I can’t explain. So - you’re on my wolfy lean. But, if it makes you feel better, you’re below the other two - Clodagh and Doris.

5nNu.gif

Ok I wasn't even gonna do this task but the numpties all had to enter!!!

OK chef Ramsey I'm fed up of all this crap!!! You put me on a kitchen full of dumb ass Donkey's that can't boil an egg never mind run a kitchen.

When your bloody assistants were acting all fancy on the bloody golf course yesterday I was slaving over a dumpling soup for some bloody moany assed vegan!!

You have called me to showdown twice and I have still come out the other side I have zero confidence of these halfwits doing the same.

They have continously killed the wrong people and saved the wrong people this has got to stop. We need to shape up and get rid of the useless lumps of trash and do it quick before they wreck this kitchen and allow the wolf and SK do more harm.

THEY REALLY HAVE SURPRISED ME HOW SH1T THEY ARE.

I wanna see the back of one of them two Donkeys tonight (little miss "I'm too busy to post" or Mr "I'm a wolf but not a wolf but maybe I am a wolf or might not be a wolf" ) they irritate my bones....

Good night and god bless

tenor-2.gif

We got two Wolves from my vig role, that’s a pretty good return

Lucy WW wrote: »
    We got two Wolves from my vig role, that’s a pretty good return

Ok that is good shooting haha. I thought the way the others were talking you kept missing.

Ok that is good shooting haha. I thought the way the others were talking you kept missing.

Shot Nigel, forced Abby into revealing herself

• Advertisement

Well, shot one wolf and 2 NRV, but it did smoke out Abi I guess

Advertisement