Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

This is what I've left. I'm ruling Orla out because I don't think she would of voted out strongest wolf on day one.

Angus used his bullet to kill the SK

Liam:

Dorris: I Think village lean

Clodagh: coasting wolf lean

Regan:

Orla: voted alpha on wolf day one

Emily: voted alpha wolf day one

Isla/Lucy: villagers

This is what I've left. I'm ruling Orla out because I don't think she would of voted out strongest wolf on day one.

For me it's Regan and Liam I've no opinion on so that leaves Clodagh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    If it ties up loose ends, lynch me.

if you insist...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Clodagh's posting has increased on a daily basis

Clodagh's why don't you tell us why you're not a wolf then, I'm not convinced you are in fact a wolf but it's f like to hear why you're not one.

How do you answer why you are not a wolf?:confused:
    Cos me ma and da were not?

Look I have not been able to post, it has been a terrible week for me.
    I have tried though to post when I can and to enter the daily challenges to try and get a village win. I even put myself under pressure today to try and get the rant in which was met with absolute hostility on thread. I have been accused of coasting, of being useless, and I have not been rude or argumentative. I just kept the head down and I have done what I can.

I voted for myself the first night to not occur a penalty for the village. Other nights I tried my best to read posts to assess players or follow those who had village trust.

Now if I am lynched so be it. I already have said better me than a roled villager. With SK gone things look good for the village and as has been pointed out I was not much use anyway. But I absolutely 100% am village.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Vote changed to Ronald.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    My lynch vote tonight has to go to Clodagh.
    Anyone could be playing the game at this stage there are no obvious standouts for me just conspiracies but Clodagh is not engaging and frankly been busy doesn't cut it. There was ample opportunity to swap out.
    Running close to her has to be Abi, very active but alot of posturing and maybe trying to lead people on.
    Isla is also around there for me. Claiming a role without claiming it just to try hang in there.
    Regan WW wrote: »
    I would mind this to be honest. At least Abi has been posting and giving reasons for her behaviour.
    Clodagh - I called out, and I think she made two “helpful” posts - first ones all game - and then that was it. So, she can be helpful, and has read at least some of the thread, but hides until called out. I don’t trust this. Reckon SK.

abi support

• Advertisement

Vote changed to Ronald.

mcdonald

If Abi thought she was going to be neck and neck with you for votes she wouldn't of thought twice about it.

You could turn out to be an NRV or indeed a BG but you have done nothing over past week only coast from one day to the next. That's all I can go on and I think it's what the others that are gonna vote will go on.

I have done what I can.

Angus WW wrote: »
    mcdonald

Regan

abi support

My vote is gone in for Clodagh. If I'm wrong look someone will get him or Liam tomorrow I feel

Ummm. Question. What happened with the black jacket team thing? Anything? Think I’m caught up but I didn’t see anything about this.

subject change :rolleyes:

meant basically no teams today each for themselves

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

you were not happy with lucy giving isla clue ramsay answers yesterday and also was a late abi voter last night with all evidence outting abi as a wolf for phil being village

who did you vote night 1 and 2?

I totally didn’t get why Lucy gave Isla the clue. And then it was wrong, which means that Isla couldn’t try again. So I wanted to understand the reasoning.

I was also an early Abi voter, but thought Clodagh was sus as well. No harm in some wagonomics. But I was genuinely conflicted on that one, as I felt for a while that Abi actually might have been telling the truth in their message - seemed too blatant to be a lie. I made the right choice in the end though.

Nights 1 and 2 were Doris. All on thread!

subject change :rolleyes:

meant basically no teams today each for themselves

Was just a question! But thanks. I figured that was maybe it with today’s individual challenge, but, hey, you don’t ask, you don’t learn!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

OH WISE ONE has been pretty consistent

And as I said last night, I'd shoot Clodagh.
    I'm hardly going to vote to lynch Lucy.

I'm still on Clodagh.
    Me voting to lynch Clodagh is an obvious sign that I'd shoot Clodagh.

It's the exact same as saying "No, don't shoot them" because I'd shoot Clodagh.
    Vote in on Clodagh
    Seeing as you're having difficulty comprehending stuff...

- I wanted to vote Conor on night one which would have left me 4-4 with Mary.

- I voted to lynch Clodagh last night.

- I would have shot Clodagh if I was vig.

- I am voting to lynch Clodagh tonight.
    Clodagh and Ewan are top of my pops.
    Vote in on Clodagh
    I'm leaving in a few too and am leaving it on Clodagh.

Yip OH WISE ONE has been really consistent
    Vote changed to Ronald.
    Regan

At least this way whoever flips evil she can take credit for it

Lucy WW wrote: »
    OH WISE ONE has been pretty consistent

Yip OH WISE ONE has been really consistent

At least this way whoever flips evil she can take credit for it
    You've a lot to learn about Werewolf.

Just to satisfy your paranoia, I think Clodagh is a villager now. I was trying to get her out of her den (as I said last night).

Regan is the last wolf.

giphy.gif

Just in case I don’t make it, can I saw that my last words are..

F5
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    Explain this to me like Im 5?
    Oisin WW wrote: »
    If you had the antidote, who would you heal?
    Probably you. But that’s because I played as evil before and coasted through by not posting much. Which is less fun for everybody.

Saying that, it’s really just Day 1 now, and we have time. Hopefully they’ll post more later.

these could be nothing sfa but

Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Regan also wanted the SK hunted over the last wolf. The wolf needs SK gone as much as village does.

No. The reason why I said the SK lynch or killing is better than the wolf is that their winning conditions were easier.

1 SK plus 1 wolf plus 1 village means an SK win.

1 wolf plus 1 villager means a wolf win.

Easier for the SK to do it!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Doris jumping on the Regan bandwagon from Clodagh now, very suspect

Regan voted Clodagh
    Emily voted Clodagh
    Isla voted Doris
    Lucy voted Doris
    Liam voted Regan
    Doris voted Regan
    Angus voted Regan

Orla?
    Clodagh?

Isla WW wrote: »
    Doris jumping on the Regan bandwagon from Clodagh now, very suspect

Do you ever give a reason or do you just fling your faeces around?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I have tried though to post when I can and to enter the daily challenges to try and get a village win. I even put myself under pressure today to try and get the rant in which was met with absolute hostility on thread. I have been accused of coasting, of being useless, and I have not been rude or argumentative. I just kept the head down and I have done what I can.

I voted for myself the first night to not occur a penalty for the village. Other nights I tried my best to read posts to assess players or follow those who had village trust.

Now if I am lynched so be it. I already have said better me than a roled villager. With SK gone things look good for the village and as has been pointed out I was not much use anyway. But I absolutely 100% am village.

That's good enough for me Clodagh, I didn't think you were a wolf, it's Regan where my suspicions lie

Orla has voted for Clodagh

• Advertisement

They never do a Tesco lynch and fuk out two for the price of one?

i think doris is on the wacky backy, genie

Clodagh has voted for Regan.

You've a lot to learn about Werewolf.

Just to satisfy your paranoia, I think Clodagh is a villager now. I was trying to get her out of her den (as I said last night).

Regan is the last wolf.

giphy.gif

I certainly have a lot to learn about flip flopping

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I think Regan could be the last wolf

is she your lynch vote

i think doris is on the wacky backy, genie

But she’s the best player here, she’s responsible for all the Wolves caught so far

My votes already in but if you had polsteld something like this an hour before I'd of thought twice.

Well, sure then if Clodagh wants to stick around, she’ll put in a vote for me.

I think Doris and Liam are voting for me because I had them on my bad list. Doris mostly in fairness.

Aungus - did my answers clear anything up for you?

I’ve been very open and transparent here throughout. I see no reason why I would be up for a lynch. And, quite honestly, I’d prefer not to be lynched, as I’m enjoying the game, and I am not the remaining wolf. There are better candidates to chose.

• Advertisement

My votes already in but if you had polsteld something like this an hour before I'd of thought twice.

There was nothing in that I haven't said from the start.:confused:
    You can still change your vote.

Advertisement