Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options
1717273747577»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Everyone knows if you're not first, you're last... ;)
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    Did Liz not technically die first with Mary?

You're not wrong. That just means she came last twice right?

:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I still got my fellow wolfs back

• Registered Users Posts: 86,240 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Everyone knows if you're not first, you're last... ;)

Oh LeVar I missed that banter, Mary don't count

gordon-ramsay-840x630.jpg

You can never abandon your wolf pack. That's a bond that lasts forever until the next game when a new pack is formed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

I had you spotted you a mile away BJ

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I had you spotted you a mile away BJ

I wasnt trying to hide. I was trying to catch wolves.

Did Liz not technically die first with Mary?

After your signature dish "Oisin" forget beakering no one would be eating so learn some cooking

9781118922316_p0_v3_s550x406.jpg

My one regret is no fake role claim

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Oh LeVar I missed that banter, Mary don't count

gordon-ramsay-840x630.jpg

Of course Mary didn't count, Mary was as useless as a marzipan dildo. A chocolate teapot would've been of more value to the kitchen than bloody Mary. Mary f**king who?

And don't get me started on Angus, how can someone named after a breed of cattle be that sh*t at cooking meat. How much did that prick have to pay to buy his way into 3rd place, eh? Couldn't afford the $20 for 1st place, so offered to throw in a hand shandy for Ramsey if he bumped Angus up to the top spot, but not even El Gordo has standards that low... and he's so desperate for companionship he pays the production company to let him host a reality cooking show just so he has 16-20 new people to spend time with him every year and makes them socialize with him under the guise of "winning challenges"...

:D

This sort of top notch commentary is merely a family friendly taster of what you may have seen in my rant.

Of course Mary didn't count, Mary was as useless as a marzipan dildo. A chocolate teapot would've been of more value to the kitchen than bloody Mary. Mary f**king who?

Hey they are my lines which I borrowed from Malcolm

• Advertisement

Hey they are my lines which I borrowed from Malcolm

It was an homage to you and Malcolm since you didn't have a chance to say it in this game.

It was an homage to you and Malcolm since you didn't have a chance to say it in this game.

I shall use it in the MU champs semi final

I shall use it in the MU champs semi final

When's that starting? I haven't been following along this far, but since you're in the semis it might be time to show up as an observer and cheer you on.

And don't get me started on Angus, how can someone named after a breed of cattle be that sh*t at cooking meat. How much did that prick have to pay to buy his way into 3rd place, eh? Couldn't afford the $20 for 1st place, so offered to throw in a hand shandy for Ramsey if he bumped Angus up to the top spot, but not even El Gordo has standards that low... and he's so desperate for companionship he pays the production company to let him host a reality cooking show just so he has 16-20 new people to spend time with him every year and makes them socialize with him under the guise of "winning challenges"...

This sort of top notch commentary is merely a family friendly taster of what you may have seen in my rant.

medal.gif

th?id=OIP.gkFXyIsRAmpIgpS3PDG0LQHaE8&pid=Api&P=0&w=280&h=187

19036181-1.png

LeVar I think you are glad you were out early as you could not stand the heat of the kitchen, reach chef's top standard :p;)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Nah, wouldn't have topped the green Dildo comment :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,430 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

I seem to be only getting into the backroom via the Agatha Harkness account I had for the MU WW.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

@nothing - you were very unlucky that your voting aligned perfectly with what a wolf would have done. Moving off Abby was your doing. I think if you’d avoided being in that group of possible Wolves you would have had a great chance to go all the way, you certainly weren’t on my radar. Very unlucky, you’d a savage game just bad luck

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just sent you a PM there shelly :)

Trigger wrote: »
    Nah, wouldn't have topped the green Dildo comment :pac:

At least I was original not taking from others :p

Necro wrote: »
    Your cast and characters:

ALIGNMENT Boards Name Character Name
    WOLF beakerjoe Joseph Tinnelly - Alpha
    WOLF Also Starring LeVar Burton Jason Underwood - Vengeful Wolf
    WOLF duffman13 Lacey D'Angelo - Saboteur
    WOLF YellowFeather Suzanne Schilcht - Vanilla

SK nothing Jean-Phillipe

VILLAGE Lord TSC Heather West - Seer
    VILLAGE ShaneU Christina Wilson - JOAT
    VILLAGE Green&Red Dave Levey - Vigilante
    VILLAGE Pat_bottom Rock Harper - Bodyguard
    VILLAGE JP Liz V1 Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE mustang shelly Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE Hello 2D Person Below Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE TheG0AT Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE sullivlo Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE KathleenGrant Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE Neowise Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE JohnGreenFan Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE kitten_k Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE Clarabel Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE y0ssar1an22 Chef (NRV)
    VILLAGE cee_jay Chef (NRV)

And of course....

Sous Chefs Necro, Ectoplasm and Trigger

And the man himself

giphy.gif

A great game mods and I never felt anyone was a newbie as all came across as good players

I already miss Gordon gifs and donkey rants

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Cough...next game....cough

Star Trek II Starting 18th July.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=117530912#post117530912

Advertisement