Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Two chefs snuck into Hell's Kitchen after close for a late night snack.

Both Angus WW and Oisin WW gorged on some leftover artichokes from the previous night's dinner service.

But a certain maître'd had predicted there would be some greedy pigs and had switched one out for something that could prove to be fatal... there is no way of knowing which one was switched though, so I guess we will find out later....

Upz3.gif

Angus WW and Oisin WW have been poisoned.

One is fake, one is real.

Unless healed one will die after the lynch tonight.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

:eek: :confused::(

Oh damn! Didn't think there were any actions until tonight!!!

How do we heal them?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Ewan WW wrote: »

How do we heal them?!

I would say Jack of all Trades, or else the bodyguard (but I think it may be Jack because bodyguard usually protects against lynches or munches, right?)

Regan WW wrote: »
    I would say Jack of all Trades, or else the bodyguard (but I think it may be Jack because bodyguard usually protects against lynches or munches, right?)

That sounds about right! Hopefully!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

How do we heal them?!

I dont need saving. Angus may be roled, Im not. Save him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Two chefs snuck into Hell's Kitchen after close for a late night snack.

Both Angus WW and Oisin WW gorged on some leftover artichokes from the previous night's dinner service.

But a certain maître'd had predicted there would be some greedy pigs and had switched one out for something that could prove to be fatal... there is no way of knowing which one was switched though, so I guess we will find out later....

Upz3.gif

Angus WW and Oisin WW have been poisoned.

One is fake, one is real.

Unless healed one will die after the lynch tonight.

SK? I thought first action would be tonight. Oisin getting punished by Ramsey and now potentially poisoned, what you get for dining in the chipper:pac:! Obviously a healer in play somewhere. Interesting to see can they heal the actually poisoned one or is it a shot of saving one not knowing which one is real poisoned?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Evening all.

My signature dish...

0_Rate-My-Plate.jpg

Wont be back on here until the sunshines done.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Actually in the chipper now. Hope all you feckers are jealous.
    Who said I havent had a truck load of gargle?

I need some alcoholic sustenance to put up with you lot.

All of Oisins posts

Zero posts from Angus - Interesting choices.

That sounds about right! Hopefully!

But they have to pick the right person to cure!

Gonna have a read through now just to see if there’s any reason why those two were picked.

And, in other news, vaccination was a breeze. Was a one shot, so I can go back to licking lamposts in 2 weeks! :)

Abigail WW wrote: »
    All of Oisins posts

Zero posts from Angus - Interesting choices.

My guess is the poisoner may be a villager and may be targeting me and Angus to get us active. Thats my theory.

• Advertisement

Gonna have a read through now just to see if there’s any reason why those two were picked.

And, in other news, vaccination was a breeze. Was a one shot, so I can go back to licking lamposts in 2 weeks! :)

If you had the antidote, who would you heal?

My guess is the poisoner may be a villager and may be targeting me and Angus to get us active. Thats my theory.

Doubtful, I rarely read much into flavour but Maitre'D did the poisoning apparently. Id say its the SK role hunting IMO

I totally read it as healing both, but picking between them will make it a 50:50, and more interesting!

Don't think I noticed Angus posting at all yesterday, and Oisin had that *ahem* delightful looking plate

I totally read it as healing both, but picking between them will make it a 50:50, and more interesting!

Don't think I noticed Angus posting at all yesterday, and Oisin had that *ahem* delightful looking plate

Angus hasnt posted, I said it above about 3 posts up!

Wheres your head Ewan on the poisoning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Oisin had been straight up about not being roled so I would advise the healer to heal Angus

The odds are that it’s two villagers that have been targeted so we want to save both IMO

If you had the antidote, who would you heal?

Probably you. But that’s because I played as evil before and coasted through by not posting much. Which is less fun for everybody.

Saying that, it’s really just Day 1 now, and we have time. Hopefully they’ll post more later.

Doubtful, I rarely read much into flavour but Maitre'D did the poisoning apparently. Id say its the SK role hunting IMO

Actually this a fair point considering the flavour.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Oisin had been straight up about not being roled so I would advise the healer to heal Angus

The odds are that it’s two villagers that have been targeted so we want to save both IMO

Agreed but lets wait for Angus to appear. I liked Oisin saying that initially however I would prefer if villagers dont start dropping "I am not roled" into conversation if this is going to be a daily situation, it simply narrows the pool of players for wolves/sk to target

Lucy WW wrote: »

We can presumably rule out myself and Angus as SK then. So straight off the bat we have some info.

Agreed but lets wait for Angus to appear. I liked Oisin saying that initially however I would prefer if villagers dont start dropping "I am not roled" into conversation if this is going to be a daily situation, it simply narrows the pool of players for wolves/sk to target

I agree, but fact is Ive been thrown into this situation and I believe its best to tell you I am expendable in this scenario.

Hopefully Angus can provide their thoughts soon enough.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Congrats Regan. You're a better (wo)man than me, I'm dreading my call up. If only another method other than needles can be used to deliver vaccines :D

We can presumably rule out myself and Angus as SK then. So straight off the bat we have some info.

Not sure on that, odds would suggest so but could the SK have taken the fake poison themselves? Its been a while since this kinda mechanic has been used.

Probably you. But that’s because I played as evil before and coasted through by not posting much. Which is less fun for everybody.

Saying that, it’s really just Day 1 now, and we have time. Hopefully they’ll post more later.

Well we should park the "who should we save" convo until later, we still have someone to lynch and we should get solving?

Now tell me why I shouldn't think this is a pocket attempt ??? You trying to get on my good side?

I wouldnt be able to choose between anyone to save thus yet (like if it was between Abigail and Angus for example). So wy would you save me?

Im slightly suspicious of this.

I am thinking that you're the SK because you started an FFA yesterday and that is sometimes a first day task for SK but you're on my team so now I'm conflicted :p

Not sure on that, odds would suggest so but could the SK have taken the fake poison themselves? Its been a while since this kinda mechanic has been used.

I hadnt considered that.

Angus hasnt posted, I said it above about 3 posts up!

Wheres your head Ewan on the poisoning?

I think Oisin claiming NRV immediately either means he is, or he's playing a very clever double bluff and is SK with a fake poison, which would mean Angus is the real poison...

I'd rather wait until Angus is on and we can maybe figure it out better.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I am thinking that you're the SK because you started an FFA yesterday and that is sometimes a first day task for SK but you're on my team so now I'm conflicted :p

When have SKs had tasks bar the MU game? Also, you put Pineapple on a pizza, if there is ever a reason for someone to be deserving to be on an FFA, there it is right there :pac:

Orla WW wrote: »

Thats possible.

Are we sure tasks are a thing? I know I was punished, but I see no mention of tasks in OP. So in the absence of any mention of tasks, we shouldnt get sidetracked looking for tasks that may not exist.

Well we should park the "who should we save" convo until later, we still have someone to lynch and we should get solving?

Have many people not yet posted do you know?

• Advertisement

When have SKs had tasks bar the MU game? Also, you put Pineapple on a pizza, if there is ever a reason for someone to be deserving to be on an FFA, there it is right there :pac:

Anyone can have a task if tasks are present in a game.

But again, lets not get sidetracked on tasks that may not be present.

Thats me dismissing the idea of tasks to be clear.

Advertisement