Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Werewolf

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Abigail WW 26
    Mary WW 22
    Ewan WW 19
    Necro 18
    Nigel WW 17
    Conor WW 16
    Orla WW 12
    Oisin WW 12
    Liam WW 11
    Phil WW 10
    Ectoplasm 10
    Emily WW 9
    Clodagh WW 9
    Doris WW 9
    Lucy WW 8
    Regan WW 7
    Isla WW 7
    Senan WW 7
    Gabriel WW 5
    Jake WW 3
    Barbara WW 2
    Trigger 1
    Orla WW wrote: »
    Have many people not yet posted do you know?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Have many people not yet posted do you know?

Why are you asking me? If you want to know, go check yourself.

Padding your post count Orla with questions you can find out yourself?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Doubtful, I rarely read much into flavour but Maitre'D did the poisoning apparently. Id say its the SK role hunting IMO

I agree this is the most likely scenario, I'm not even sure if everyone has posted. Seems unlikely that Oisin and Angus would have been picked based on something the posted.

So we have a poisoning attempt probably by SK, a lynch, showdown, and a munch. Busy game!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

When have SKs had tasks bar the MU game? Also, you put Pineapple on a pizza, if there is ever a reason for someone to be deserving to be on an FFA, there it is right there :pac:

Oh so just the MU game so was it. Shows how many WW I have played.

Excuse you!?! A pizza should consist of mixed peppers, pepperoni, cherry tomatoes, cheese and pineapple. I try to convince myself that that much veg makes it slightly more healthy :o Anything else is just wrong :D

Excuse you!?! A pizza should consist of mixed peppers, cheese, pepperoni, more cheese, sausage, ham, more cheese mushrooms, sweetcorn, bacon, chorizo and more cheese. I try to convince myself that that much veg makes it slightly more healthy :o Anything else is just wrong :D

Fixed your post

• Advertisement

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Thats possible.

Are we sure tasks are a thing? I know I was punished, but I see no mention of tasks in OP. So in the absence of any mention of tasks, we shouldnt get sidetracked looking for tasks that may not exist.

Oisin the wise one. I assumed that there would be tasks, didn't think that it mattered whether it was mentioned in the OP or not,so I have been trying to read into every post as a possible task.

Somebody hasn't had his morning coffee yet!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Morning chefs.

I also wouldn’t be clearing the poisoned people just yet as has already been mentioned the SK could have fake poisoned themselves.

Oisin the wise one. I assumed that there would be tasks, didn't think that it mattered whether it was mentioned in the OP or not,so I have been trying to read into every post as a possible task.

I thought I read that this game wouldn't be too complicated and that for me would rule out tasks. Seems unlikely that there would be individual tasks on top of the daily team competitions but I could be wrong.

Well, maybe I see your posts right now as :

a)trying to sidetrack the evil solving by distracting the village with task talk.

or

b)padding your post count with questions, esp questions that may not be relevant.

or c) both of the above.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »

Im a little sad that I may be dead by end of day, but I might as well make myself useful before I die.

I think it is just Angus and Fiona left to post!

The fact that Angus and Oisin have been poisoned probably removes them from the lynch equation but both still possible wolves.

Would really like to hear from Angus.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I hope Angus WW hasn't been poisoned I really like him, seems like a stand up kinda guy.

Oisin WW and his plate of puke can do one when is he is on my team.

And dont confuse me being cranky, with putting pressure on Orla.

Its the latter.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Congrats Regan. You're a better (wo)man than me, I'm dreading my call up. If only another method other than needles can be used to deliver vaccines :D

Not at all! I hate needles, but I always have to look at them instead of turning away, but I think it was the quickest shot I’ve ever gotten. Didn’t even feel it. And the excitement of having it, and the WFH day(!), which I am now using for Werewolf and dossing, makes it totally worthwhile!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Excuse you!?! A pizza should consist of mixed peppers, pepperoni, cherry tomatoes, cheese and pineapple. I try to convince myself that that much veg makes it slightly more healthy :o Anything else is just wrong :D

Next you will be telling us you like red sauce on your steak... ...

I thought I read that this game wouldn't be too complicated and that for me would rule out tasks. Seems unlikely that there would be individual tasks on top of the daily team competitions but I could be wrong.

I think that the Vanilla wolf might have tasks considering s/he has no powers but is "conniving as they come". Surely they must be doing something?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 424 ✭✭Regan WW

Well we should park the "who should we save" convo until later, we still have someone to lynch and we should get solving?

Now tell me why I shouldn't think this is a pocket attempt ??? You trying to get on my good side?

I wouldnt be able to choose between anyone to save thus yet (like if it was between Abigail and Angus for example). So wy would you save me?

Im slightly suspicious of this.

You asked!!

Liam WW wrote: »
    I hope Angus WW hasn't been poisoned I really like him, seems like a stand up kinda guy.

Explain this to me like Im 5?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

Nigel WW if you look this good in reality drop me a DM with your number xxx

• Advertisement

Liam WW wrote: »

Interesting - He hasnt posted yet....

Regan WW wrote: »
    You asked!!

I suss of the answer, not the fact they answered.

Am I wrong to be suspicious?

Interesting - He hasnt posted yet....

I like the strong and silent type....

It's a marathon not a sprint, abd we all know chef Ramsey enjoys a marathon ;)

Well, maybe I see your posts right now as :

a)trying to sidetrack the evil solving by distracting the village with task talk.

or

b)padding your post count with questions, esp questions that may not be relevant.

or c) both of the above.

Nope neither. Just trying to get my head around the game as I am one of those who has never watched Hells Kitchen so not sure what to look out for.

Also just trying to get convo going as thread was very quite this morning.

Team red for a cantering win here

Easy!!!

With you leading from the front they're in a very strong position Abi

I could only hope to be as good a chef as you

Emily WW wrote: »
    Next you will be telling us you like red sauce on your steak... ...

Oh God no. Pepper sauce is the only acceptable sauce for steak.

Nope neither. Just trying to get my head around the game as I am one of those who has never watched Hells Kitchen so not sure what to look out for.

Also just trying to get convo going as thread was very quite this morning.

The thread isnt quiet. Not in the last hour, so your "Im just trying to start a conversation" doesnt hold weight.

If your so eager to start a conversation, why not one based on who may or may not be a wolf?

What do you think of Lucys comment that she'd save me?

Does Liams comment on Angus not bother you?

Oh you're feisty....

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Morning chefs.

I also wouldn’t be clearing the poisoned people just yet as has already been mentioned the SK could have fake poisoned themselves.

That would be an interesting gamble on day 1

• Advertisement

Provisional vote going in on Orla.

Advertisement