Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is giant a better brand than cube?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭rayman1

I have a Giant Defy Advanced 1 and a Cube Attain GTC Race and love both but the Defy is my favourite. It is a bit lighter and just feels livelier. It also looks a bit cooler.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭gn3dr

byrnem31 wrote: »
    I went onto YouTube and seen a video of a DIY bike fit. First off, I had my saddle too high. Then I had a stem that was too short. I put the longer one back on flipped downwards as it should be. Then my saddle was miles too far forward. I used a plumb line on my knee with a weight at the end to the start of the pedal as a guide. Crank set to 50/50.

The difference is night and day. It's like a new bike. Cost nothing but 30 mins of my time.

Plumb line from knee to "start" of pedal or to pedal axle?

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭byrnem31

gn3dr wrote: »
    Plumb line from knee to "start" of pedal or to pedal axle?

It should actually be to peddle axle. Mine is slightly off so cause I have it to the front of the peddle.

https://youtu.be/okpzw_H1KmQ.

Advertisement