Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find information on batch sale of apartments

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

I'm thinking of buying in an apartment block.

But there are a lot of apartments in the same block sold for €9,080 each in 2013.

Where could I get more information about this? :confused:

https://propertypriceregisterireland.com/?action=search&county=6&property_type=0&date_from=2013-01-01&date_to=2013-12-31&price_from=0&price_to=0&address=surehaven

Either a mistake on the register surely or some NAMA f*ckery.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ray giraffe

Yes turned out to be NAMA-type deal.

I managed to look up info on the land registry - it was 5 euro for copy of folio

www.landdirect.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

9k for apartments in Castleknock. Nice deal if you're a hedge fund reptile feasting on the livers of the working class. Hard to justify given what came before or happened since, but this stuff is greeted with a shrug of the shoulders by official Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭ray giraffe

I agree 100% with you Yurt

I've been renting for more than a decade. I'm only able to buy because of an inheritance.

The right to housing should take precedence over profit

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

Yurt! wrote: »
    9k for apartments in Castleknock. Nice deal if you're a hedge fund reptile feasting on the livers of the working class. Hard to justify given what came before or happened since, but this stuff is greeted with a shrug of the shoulders by official Ireland.

Never happened relax comrade

• Advertisement
Advertisement