Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What an unusual ad….

Options
  • 21-06-2021 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭

I’ve seen some landlord ads in my time but I think this is taking the p”#s!

I’m not sure if it’s brutal honestly and complete stupidness or if it’s just a pi## take. Caught my eye as it’s advertised as a double room in the sharing section probably for the free ad.

See screen shots…no identifying info given

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,684 ✭✭✭✭Samuel T. Cogley

That's a piss take.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭dennyk

That's clearly posted by one of said previous tenants.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,513 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

dennyk wrote: »
    That's clearly posted by one of said previous tenants.

Or a journo looking for a story.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

I’ve seen some landlord ads in my time but I think this is taking the p”#s!

I’m not sure if it’s brutal honestly and complete stupidness or if it’s just a pi## take. Caught my eye as it’s advertised as a double room in the sharing section probably for the free ad.

See screen shots…no identifying info given

Obviously someone who has to much time on their hands. . Can you not see this ?? Its not at all funny.. trying to hard. Close thread

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

I thought it was an amusing ad worthy of a mention. I didnt take it as a serious ad...but we all need a little humour.

If you dont have a sense of humour or believe every thread should have a logical purpose and aim then, my friend, you're on the wrong website.

• Advertisement
Advertisement