Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

C.E Scheme question?

• 21-06-2021 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

I am currently participating in a C.E. scheme. I only work two days a week at present, four hours a day since the pandemic. Now I have seen a new C.E. placement of interest to me which would hopefully subsidise the remaining three days a week.
    Just wondering, am I eligible for applying for this position if I am techically already on a C.E. scheme with another organisation?
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,972 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

No, you can only be on one CE scheme at once. The DEASP pays your wages to the CE project and they pay you. They will not pay you two wages at once as it is not the same as normal employment, it’s an employment scheme providing work experience to those who would otherwise be unemployed. You can work another job in conjunction with CE but it must be a private employer or company that you work for as your second job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭I am me123

No, you can only be on one CE scheme at once. The DEASP pays your wages to the CE project and they pay you. They will not pay you two wages at once as it is not the same as normal employment, it’s an employment scheme providing work experience to those who would otherwise be unemployed. You can work another job in conjunction with CE but it must be a private employer or company that you work for as your second job.

Thanks for clearing up my confusion Cherry Blossom :)

Advertisement