Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FETAC HCA Certifcation

• 21-06-2021 3:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have loads of experience working in a hospital as a support tech in my home country but I keep getting rejected from jobs here in Ireland simply because I do not have this certification here.

I know some places of employment sent employees off to get training for the FETAC certification and even sponsor their courses. I was wondering if anyone knew of any places in the Dublin area that are hiring for HCA jobs that will sponsor you to get the training you need?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for what to do, I am a full-time student but I will need this certification to move forward in my healthcare career. Thank you in advance for your help!

Advertisement