Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General query

Options
  • 21-06-2021 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have been trying to make a second level account for some time now, but the only proof of address i have from the last 6 months is a letter from specsavers about an eye test, i am wondering if that will work for proof of address because i never normally get letters addressed to me. Which category do i put the image in when uploading it online?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

I have been trying to make a second level account for some time now, but the only proof of address i have from the last 6 months is a letter from specsavers about an eye test, i am wondering if that will work for proof of address because i never normally get letters addressed to me. Which category do i put the image in when uploading it online?
    Hi Haileymcg123,

Thanks for getting in touch and we're sorry to hear this. 

We're afraid we'd be unable to accept a specsavers eye test as a proof of address for opening an account. If you are under 18, we can accept a proof of address from your parent. We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement