Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another BoI online banking fail

Options
  • 21-06-2021 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,729 ✭✭✭

Went to pay my BoI CC bill online and the system crashed 3 times when I went to look this months statement. Logged back in each time and tried again. In the end took a guess at what I owed and payed that. 

What is the point of pushing paperless banking when you can't even provide a reliable way to see your statements.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Went to pay my BoI CC bill online and the system crashed 3 times when I went to look this months statement. Logged back in each time and tried again. In the end took a guess at what I owed and payed that. 

What is the point of pushing paperless banking when you can't even provide a reliable way to see your statements.
    Hi, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us today and we're sorry to hear this. 

Can we ask was this using the app or on the desktop version?

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement