Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary & Revolut

Options
  • 21-06-2021 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Just a quick question re: an employee who wants to get paid into their Revolut account. I normally process wages in a batch payment, would there be any problem adding them as a payee and paying them as part of the batch?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi folks,

Just a quick question re: an employee who wants to get paid into their Revolut account. I normally process wages in a batch payment, would there be any problem adding them as a payee and paying them as part of the batch?
    Hi,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

We're just going to double check this with our Business online team to look into for you. We'll be back to you with confirmation as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi folks,

Hi extra gravy,

We appreciate your patience with this. If you are using SEPA File gateway, then the payments can go to any SEPA reachable account. You will be able to include a Revolut account in this. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Thanks for your help Richard

Advertisement